Rumors?

You Didn't (Editing)

N had woken up in a place he didn't recognise. And he felt someones arms under his shirt.

 

What the hell?...

 

He turned to his side and saw that Joon was cuddling with him. And apparently he was cuddling with him too since he was smiling in his sleep.

 

He grabbed his phone and checked the time.

 

10:37... Crap! I'm late for college!

 

N tried to pry off Joon's arms but sadly, he had a really good grip on him.

 

I wonder if he does this to the girls he sleeps with? No! Stop it, stupid mind! Those are just stupid rumors from stupid girls!

 

"Joon! Let me go! I already missed like 2 of my classes! I need to go!"

 

"No way... let's just skip school today..." Joon said sleepily, still holding N by his waist.

 

"No! I helped you with your homework last night. And you were supposed to sleep on the floor! Not sleep on the bed with me! Now take me to school!" N said, really tempted to just slap him awake.

 

"Why do you think I have a car?" Joon asked, his eyes still closed.

 

"Because I see you in it almost everyday! Now let's go!"

 

"Fine... just get me some clothes..."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Why are you yelling? Yeah, I sleep with my clothes off. Is that a problem?" He asked, sitting up and showing his well toned upper body. N covered his eyes.


 

“YES! IT IS A PROBLEM!”

 

“Do you or don’t you want to go to school right now. Because you know that I can keep you here for a really long time, right?” Joon said, taunting him.

 

N debated whether or not he just wanted to bolt out of his house, but he didn't even know how to get to school from here. So he got up and got Joon some clothes and waited outside for him to get ready.

 

"You sure you want to go to school? We could just skip and do better things..." Joon said once he got out of his room.

 

N looked at him in shock. He would have never thought of skipping school, to be honest, he quite liked going to school since he could see his friends there.

 

"Ha! You're funny... now let's go to our college before I beat you."

 

"Feisty aren't we?" Joon said. N slapped him and they went to school.







 

It was now time for lunch and N was furious at Joon. He kept making detours and they ended up at a mall. And after lots of yelling, complaining and people looking at them, he finally took N and himself to school. And he also bought lunch, just to make N happy, and it did make him happy.

 

"So let's never talk or see each other and pretend we have met. Okay? Okay." N said getting out of his car and running to the lunch room in which his friends were waiting for him.

 

As soon as he was close enough to the lunch room, he started to walk there. Which was a bad thing because someone tackled him, but turned out it was a very forceful hug. Which made N make a quite girly yelp.

 

"About what you said, no. And hey! Maybe I should meet your friends?" Joon said. People started looking at them but most people couldn't tell who N was since he put his hood up just in case Joon followed him, which he did.

 

N couldn't think of anything to do to make him let go because he knew that he was pretty stubborn. And so he ended up biting Joon and running as fast as he could.

 

"Hey, N! You look horrible, what happened? And why did you miss half of the day? That's so unlike you." Kikwang said once n was there.

 

N tried to talk but he was panting too much and kept throwing glances at the door. He was so busy that he didn't notice that there was someone new at the table.

 

"Yoohoo? Any one there?" Doojoon said waving his hand in front of his face. And that got his attention.

 

"What?"

 

"N, this is my twin brother Yonghwa. Yonghwa, this is my new friend N. And the reason why you haven't seen him is because he's been in America for his band and for dance and vocal school." Doojoon explained.

 

N looked towards Doojoon and saw that a guy was indeed sitting next to him. They weren’t identical twins because they didn’t look the same, so they must have been fraternal twins.

 

“Hello…”

 

“Why are you so on the edge N? You haven’t ever looked this nervous about anything. Not even surprise tests.” Kikwang said to N who had continued looking back at the cafeteria door.

 

“Kikwang hyung is right. So what’s up?”

 

“Nothing...Just looking out for someone.”

 

“Who? Are you still hung up on Leo? You should just get over him because you might start to catch feelings for him.” Junhyung told N.

 

When N heard that, he froze and remembered the last time he had been with Leo. It didn’t work out quite that well. Considering that he became emotionless like him and ran away because of his guilty consciousness about Hyuk. And then he ran into one of the most popular guy in their college and ending up sleeping with him.

 

“I’m looking for someone else…”

 

“Who?”

 

“No one that special. Just some guy I may have slept with…” N said, not noticing what he had said and what his friends reactions were.

 

“NO ONE SPECIAL?!?!” Kikwang yelled.

 

“So the guy you slept with is no one special? Then you wouldn’t mind telling us this guys name then?” Junhyung asked.

 

How the hell was he going to tell them that he slept with Lee Joon? Well, to be honest he slept in the same bed with him. He didn’t actually do anything that they were possibly thinking.

 

“I didn’t have ! I just slept in the same bed with this person, that’s all.” He said, dodging Junhyung’s question.

 

“Then tell us his name.” Kikwang said in a venomous tone.

 

“Lee...Joon…” He told them in a whisper.

 

Kikwang and Junhyung were sitting next to him so they heard clearly what he had said. And they must have known that he was going to run because they kept him there by holding him down by the legs and shoulders.

 

“Can you tell us the story of how that happened?”

 

“Yes, Hakyeon. Please tell us how that could have possibly happened.”

 

“I didn’t have with him! I told you that already!” N yelled at them.


They started to argue, Kikwang and Junhyung demanding that he tells them the story of how it could have happened and N denying it every time. They hadn’t even realized that Joon was there until he wrapped his arms around N’s neck.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry... I've been pretty sick lately and my cough has been making me forget the ending to this chapter and what I was going to do for the next ones.

I'm updating today because I saw that someone had upvoted this story and that made me super happy. This story actually has two upvotes but I forgot who the first person was. So thank you anncherry and the first person who upvoted this~

I'm going to update later today, so you guys can wait for that.

And if you guys want to, you can send me friend request because if I just have some daily reminders to update my stories then I will make sure to update on the day I said it would be updated.

 

(I say stories because I plan on putting up this other fanfic that I have hand written in school. It's a Lee HyunwooxKim Woobin Mpreg story with other actors and some kpop idols. My mind works in very different and weird ways but I can see that you guys like that.)

 

Bye Bye~ until later today I shall miss you all dearly. <3