Nightmare

You Didn't (Editing)

A/N: Yeah, yeah, I know. This is WAY overdue, but I've been having writers block and this story is about a dream I had back during Thanksgiving break and I really liked it so you will also see a story like this in my other fanfic. This is getting long... So, story!!!

 

 

 

It's dark...Where am I?

"Hyuk... Hyuk... Wake Up... Wake up. Why are you sleeping?" A voice asked Hyuk. That voice sounds familiar. WAY too familiar."Hyuk, why aren't you waking up?. It's the middle of school and your sleeping in the library. Mrs.Kim won't really like that."

"Huh? When did I fall asleep?" Hyuk asked himself. He rubbed his eyes to see who was talking to him but he had an eerie feeling he knew who was talking to him to wake up. Yep. It was Hongbin.

"Can we talk outside the library? Or outside the school?" He asked Hyuk. When he didn't get a response he asked again but also did aegyo.

"Can you not do that. Please. I just woke up and you're doing aegyo... and I don't like aegyo..." Hyuk said. He didn't like aegyo for the main reason that his older brother would do aegyo to make him do whatever he wanted.

"Sooo.... Can we talk outside? With no one around? This is very important." Hongbin asked again. Hyuk didn't know what he was doing because he was slowly moving his head indicating that he was saying yes. "C'mon then. Let's go!" Hongbin said in a loud whisper. They were at the library, so they had (well Hongbin at least) to stay quiet.

So Hongbin took Hyuk outside the library and went under one of the trees the school had in the back were most kids liked to sit under when the weather wasn't so bad. And the tree that they were under was the one that Hyuk and his friends liked to sit under.

"Why are we here?" Hyuk asked Hongbin. He didn't really like it when some one other then his friends went under their tree.

"Well, I need to tell you something and I thought that this would be a nice place to tell you since you seem to really like this tree..." He answered.

"Listen Hyuk, I know you don't feel this way about me but... I really, REALLY like you. Ever since I first laid eyes on you that I knew that I liked you. And you don't have to like me back... I just felt like I should tell you this so I can get over it..." Hongbin told Hyuk.

And Hyuk didn't know why, but he then started to laugh. Then he felt Hongbin put his arms around his waist and pressed his lips against his own. At first, it was just lips against lips, but then it started to to become more and more and more.

 

Until..

 

He woke up...

 

In his bed...

 

Covered in sweat...

 

But he was safe...

 

And that was all that mattered...

 

 

 

 

A/N: NO, NO, no. My dream didn't go anything like this. It was a dream. But Hyuk's was a nightmare and that is why the chapter is called Nightmare. I'll explain my actual dream in my other fanfic. And I know this is short but I did say in the other chapter that the next one was going to be Leo only, but I really wanted to write this.

 

This would have been uploaded earlier if my older brother's friends Paris (yes, that's his real name) wasn't playing with my big teddy bear and kept making me laugh.

Side note: This is something that Hyuk is really afraid of happening to him. Some one taking advantage of him and no one being there to stop it. And I didn't want to put someone else in the story so I put Hongbin in.

 

And thank you to all the people that have subscribed to my story! And can you guys please comment. I want to know what you guys like about it and what you want to see in the next chapter. Well, bye bye! See you next time! XD