Going out

You Didn't (Editing)

'Eojjeol su eobseoseo beoryeosseo

Modeun gamjeongeul jiwosseo

Neol aesseo jiul su eobseoseo (Let me free)

Nae mami ansseureowoseo (Let me breathe)'

Leo awoke to some music that was coming from downstairs. He got up and rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. He looked around his room for his phone.

It wasn't on his bed.

So then he checked the floor and under his bed. It wasn't there either.

He had a feeling where it was, but he didn't want that feeling to be true.

So he went downstair to the living room.

"I miss the taste of the sweeter life. I miss the conversation. I'm searching for a song tonight. I'm changing all of the stations. I like to think that we had it all. We drew a ma-"

"HONGBIN! GIVE ME MY PHONE." Leo yelled at his younger brother who was currently singing along to the song that was playing. To say that Hongbin got scared when his brother yelled, that would be an understatment. Because he was scared less. He looked like a kicked puppy.

"How would you know that I have it?" Hongbin asked, shaking.

"You're the only person here that would go into my room without knocking. NOW.GIVE.IT."

"Can I at least send this photo to my phone?" Hongbin asked, showing Leo the picture he was talking about. It was the picture that he sniled to last night, But he doesn't remeber that.

He took the phone out of his hand. "Why do you want the picture. To embarrass the people in the picture online?"

"NO! The guy in the middle... I-I-I know-"

"He doesn't just know him. He's in LOVE with him." Jungkook told him. Hongbin threw a pillow at his face.

Leo thought about it for a few seconds."NO." And then he left the room.

"That was rude..." Daehyun said, having seen the scene go down as soon as he had awoken.

"Well, hyung isn't really the morning type..."

"Yeah. That's pretty easy to tell."

"You guys want to go out to the park?" Youngmin and Kwangmin asked in unison.

"Which one?" Yeongjin asked them from his side of the futon that they were sharing.

"The one near the ocean." Kwangmin said.

"It isn't that far from here." Youngmin said.

"Let's eat breakfast first."

"Okay." They all said together.

 

 

 

 

"I really needed this." Leo said, sighing.

As soon as he saw that his brother and friends were eating breakfast, he sneeked through the front door and went to the garage. And now he was currently at a park that was close to the the ocean. He really liked spending time at this place.

"LEO OPPA!" A girl screamed. Leo would usually pretend he didn't hear the girl and just up and leave. But he knew this girl. And they were actually really good friends.

"Hi Eunji." Leo said as soon as she was down hugging him.

"What brings you here on this lovely day?"

"My brother is driving me insane... How about you?"

"I'm just here with my little brother Minki. But it sort of looks like some thing else is bothering you. What is it?"

"Nothing..." Eunji glared at Leo, knowing that what he said was a lie."Okay...I'm pretty sure my little brother has a crush on this guy's little brother. And I don't like this guy."

"Ooh...And I'm guessing that this person is called Cha Hakyeon? And his little brother is named Han Sanghyuk?" Eunji asked Leo.

"I thought his little brother's name was also Cha?"

"Whoops...I wasn't suppossed to tell you that..."

"Noona! I want ice cream!" Minki asked Eunji. Eunji sighed in relief. She didn't want to explain how she knew Sanghyuk's real surname.

"Well, see you later oppa!" Eunji said before she was dragged away bt he little brother.

"I don't understand her..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nae moden geol wanbyeokhi haejesikyeobeorin neo. I think I'm losing control. Oh yeah~ I dalkomh-"

"LEO!" Someone yelled. This time he didn't know who it was, so he turned around.he knew it couldn't be his little brother. He had already seen him arrive there a few minutes ago. And then he saw that it was Hakyeon...

He was getting up from were he was and was about to leave until Hakyeon pulled him back.

"Where are you going Leo?"

"Somewhere where you aren't around..." He told him and tried to get his wrist back. But his grip was a little too strong.

"Why? What did I do to make you hate me?" He asked Leo. He then sat down at the edge, where Leo was before.

As people were walking by them, many of them glared a little at Leo. To people, it looked like a couple who had fought and the sensitive one was moping. But to Leo, he was getting annoyed of people staring at them. So he caved in and crouched beside Hakyeon.

He looked to his right as soon as Leo had gone down and crouched beside him. "What are you doing? I thought you wanted to get away from me..." N said to him. Leo looked ar his face. Or at least he tried to. N just moved his face away from Leo's. BUt Leo could sort of tell that he had possibly been crying.

Leo didn't know what to do. So he just put his free hand in the water and moved his hand back and forth. N was still holding with other hand.

After a while he started to zone out of reality and didn't notice that he had splashed N. He was waiting to get scolded by Hakyeon. But after a while, he looked up towards him.

He showed no emotion at all. He only stared at the spot of his jeans that was wet. And then he just walked away.

 

 

I splashed your jeans, but you didn't get mad.

Why?