Spending time together

You Didn't (Editing)

"Leo hyung! Wake up!" Hongbin said, jumping up and down at the foot of his brothers bed like a five year old.

"Go away..." Leo said, rolling over to his left and putting a pillow on top of his head.

"NO! Last night you promised me that we were going to spend time together! And it's 11:45! You should have been up a long time ago!" Hongbin whined, slapping his brothers leg to wake him up.

"Stop...Or else..." Leo said, getting angry that he wasn't stopping. He had fallen asleep at around 3 in the morning and had no memory of promising Hongbin that they were going to spend time together.

"But, you promised me we would spend time together..." Hongbin said in a sad voice.

He and Leo hadn't been spending much time together since they were both equally busy with after school activities and keeping their grades up so they wouldn't get grounded. So when Leo promised Hongbin that they were going to spend some time together the next day at around midnight, Hongbin couldn't really fall asleep. He couldn't even remeber the time he fell asleep.

"Ugh. Fine. Just let me change and we can go to the movies." Leo told Hongbin. And before he knew it, Hongbin was already out of his room.

When the hell did he become more like my child then my actual brother? Leo asked himself.

 

 

 

 

"What movie do you want to see?" Leo asked Hongbin. It was currently 12:50 and he was still a little mad at Hongbin for waking him up "early".

"How about Big Hero 6? I heard from some people that that movie is really good." Hongbin said.

"You ask." Leo said, shoving the money into his hands and going into the lobby to get some snacks.

"Rude..." Hongbin said to himself. Well at least they were spending time together and that was all that mattered to him. And just then some of his friends from school approaches him.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook yells, jumping on him.

"I didn't know you were going to the movies. Why didn't you text us?" Youngmin and Kwangmin asked in unison.

"Guessing it's because of you're brother?" Hyunseong asked, seeing that Leo was in the lobby.

"Actually he promised me last night that we were going to spend time together. So we're going to watch Big Hero 6." Hongbin told them.

"And we'll be watching that as well." Daehyun said.

"Why?!" Yeongjin asked.

"My money. And I'M PAYING FOR YOUR TICKETS." Daehyun said angriy. He did have to pay for 6 tickets, including himself, so he was pretty mad. Even if his parents gave him the money to pay for them. At least he didn't have to pay for snacks...

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Hongbin. Isn't that Hyuk? The guy you like." Yeongjin asked, pointing to the where they were just a few minutes ago. 

He was about to yell out for Hyuk until Hyunseong covered his mouth and forced him to turn around.

"Don't say anything." Youngmin told him, trying not to look back as well.

"Why?" He asked.

"Haven't you figured out yet?" Kwangmin asked. Hongbin shook his head.

"I don't know if you are stupid or really stupid. Well, let me explain, Hyuk is scared of you." 

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"I don't believe so. But I have a little plan and I don't want you to ruin it." Hyunseong told Hongbin with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

"So, what's you're plan hyung?"

"Since Jungkook and Daehyun weren't around us when Hyuk was near, they will be the stars of our little plan." Hyunseong explained.

"Ok, all of us know that Hyuk is afraid of Hongbin, right?" Youngmin asked them. They nodded their heads in response.

"So, my plan is that we have Jungkook and possibly Daehyun become friends with Hyuk. That way we can figure out why he is afraid of you and how you can get on his good side and possibly ask him to be your boyfriend."

 

 

 

 

I have no idea why I'm even at the mall. Maybe it's because moms birthday is coming up? Yeah, that's the reason. Leo said in his mind.

But what should I get her? Well, she has been asking dad for a new necklace...

"HYUK. STAY STILL. YOU LOST THIS BET FAIR AND SQUARE, SO BE A MAN AND WEAR THE DRESS!!!" Someone shouted from a store Leo was just passing. He looked inside and saw that it was a store for guys that cross dressed...

I'm not going in there. Leo told himself, quickening his pace. He knew who was yelling and didn't want to be anywhere near that store.

"Omo! You're so handsome! Can I get your number?" A girl with ver short blonde hair asked Leo.

"No."

"Why not?! Oh! Silly me! I didn't introduce myself. My name is Goonshipas Bhuwakul but my friends call me Mint. And like I asked earlier, can I have your number please?" Mint asked Leo.

He started to walk away until she pulled him back by his wrist. "I won't leave you alone until I get your number." She said. So Leo took her phone, which was in his hand and put his number in it along with his name.

"OH! Thanks! I really thought that would take longer...So, what brings you here to the mall?"

"Gift..."

"And who is this gift for?"

"Mom..."

"Hmph. You don't talk much, do you?" Leo shook his head.

Leo started to walk away, going to a jewlery store that wasn't so far away from where they were standing.

"Can I help you find this gift? It would be a lot easier if you had a girl to help you with this." She said. Leo stopped in his tracks and thought about it. He really didn't know much about jewlery so he should take the help, right?

"Sure..."

"Yay! Let's go and get you're mom this gift!"

 

 

 

 

From Hongbin

To Leo

Were are you? Why aren't you home yet?

WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER! >:(

He's so annoying.

From Leo

To Hongbin

I'm coming home.

Why the hell couldn't I have been an only child?

As Leo parked his car in the garage, the door from the kitchen opened and Hongbin ran to Leo and hugged him.

"Where the hell were you?! And why did you leave so suddenly?" Hongbin asked Leo once he was out of the car.

"Mall. Now get off of me." Leo said, trying to pry Hongbin off. Sadly Hongbin had a really strong grip and wouldn't let go that easily.

"Tell me why you where at the mall and I will get off."

"I got mom a present for her birthday." Leo said. And once he said that, Hongbin got shocked since he still hadn't gotten his mom her present. And with the shock of realization, Leo took his arms off and ran to his room.

"Hi Leo Hyung!" All of Hongbin's friends shouted.

"Why the hell does it look like you just saw someone murder a puppy?" Hyunseong asked Hongbin once he entered the living room.

"My mom's birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to get her..." He admitted.

"Do you think we could spend the night?" Daehyun asked.

"Uh... Yeah, I'm pretty sure my parents would be okay with that. Let me call them." Hongbin said getting out of his little trance.

 

 

 

" I wonder what led them to doing that." Leo asked himself. He was currently looking at his phone that had a picture of N and 3 guy that looked close to Hongbin's age. And to top it off they were wearing girl close.

And if he hadn't had heared that scream from the store earlier, he wouldn't have known that those 3 guys were, well, guys.

The one on the left had a long and curly pink wig on with matching light pink shoes. He was wearing a black shirt that had the name 'Black Butler' in japanese on the front with a guy in a butler outfit and had black and white roses around him. He also had black leggings with jean shorts on top. And not forgetting the matching bag that looked the same as his shirt but also had a boy with blue hair and an eye patch on his left eye.

It was easy to tell that his style was otaku.

The one on the right was wearing a short black wig with long bangs. He was wearing blue, black and gray high tops, a simple black shirt, whit leggings and a medium jean skirt. He also had a sparkly and baggy sweater.

Again, easy. Dancer.

And the next one was a little different from the other 2. Those 2 were more of casual clothing, but this one was very different. 

Curly, bright red hair with bangs to the left side that was held by a green bow. A blue dress, frilly at the bottom and tight at the top. At least it looked that way since there were zippers in the front of it. It also had long sleeves that were frilly at the end as well. He had matching shoes on as well. And not to mention the fairly big amount of eye make up on him.

He was a doll.

N was also in the picture but his back was the only thing that could be seen. But he could remeber hearing N laughing, saying the guy in the doll outfit was the cutest thing he had ever seen. And the other 2 guys (they were friends) had also .

Leo didn't realize but he had been smiling, not at the picture, but the picture in his head of N smiling and laughing. It looked like he was really enjoying himself with his friends.

And before he had known, he had fallen asleep with his phone in his hand...

 

 

 

 

A/N: I have no idea what to say here besides that I'm still tried since I had fallen asleep at midnight and woken up at 4:30 in the morning. And strangley I wasn't tired at all until 1:15 pm. Then I took a nap and woke up at 4:27 feeling gross since my mouth felt dry but it wasn't. And yes, the story was supposed to be mainly on Leo but then it just started to stray towards Hongbin and I felt like I should just say some things about him.

And thank you to the 2 new subscribers! Please comment on the story, I really want to know what you guys think about this story.

Bye, bye! See you next time!

 

(Little question, would you guys like to read a boys republic story or something a little like Ouran High School Host Club but with kpop bands instead of the actual characters. Or should I just finish the 2 stories I have already?

Please tell me! I need help!)