Filler

You Didn't (Editing)

When your best friend dies, it's difficult to tell their child that. At least that's how Hakyeon's parents felt about that.

Yejun and Joowon couldn't really tell their own child that his most favorite aunt and uncle had passed away. So how could they tell Chinwha and Aecha's child that his parents died?

He had no memory of them, they passed away when he was a baby. And every picture that Yejun would look at, she would start crying. Aecha was like a sister to her, had known her for as long as she could remember.

And Joowon was Chinhwa's best friend since high school. They hadn't known each other as long as Yejun and Aecha, but they had almost as many memories together as the girls did.

Yejun and Yoowon were planing on telling Hyuk when he was a little older. And they had decided to tell him when he was 4. And when they told him, all he said was, "But you and appa are my parents, aren't you?" He asked them, big doe eyes that reminded her of Aecha when they were children and she couldn't get what they wanted. At the site of that, Yejun ran to the bathroom to calm herself down before she could cry her eyes out at the memory of her best friend.

After that, they planned on telling him once again when he was 5. And he had asked the same question in the same manner. And she had to hide again, so Hyuk wouldn't see her cry.

And the thing was, Hakyeon wanted to tell Hyuk as well, that his parents had died when he was a baby. He had actually told him 3, a year before his parents had planned on telling him.

But instead, that resulted in Hyuk crying. Hakyeon didn't know why he was crying so he asked him.

"NO! You a-awe my big bwother! A-a-and umma and appa are my umma and appa!" Hyuk yelled at him. And that had made Hakyeon cry a little. Because Hyuk didn't want to believe in the truth that his "family" would tell him.

And one day, Hakyeon had heard his parents talking about how they were going to tell him again.

"NO! You can't tell him! He doesn't and will not accept the truth! He'll just cry again! And I don't want him to cry again..." And Yejun agreed with her child.

"Even I can't stand the sight of Hyuk crying or giving us his puppy eyes. It always reminds me of Aecha... Oppa, she was my best friend since I can remeber... I know that she would want me to tell her child that she had passed away, but Hyuk really believes that we're his familly... And he's getting older and it will become more difficult to tell him." Yejun told her husband.

And he agreed with both of their desicion. Hyuk would cry or give them the puppy eyes or not believe them at all.

They wanted to tell Hyuk about his parents, but as he got older, it became more difficult to tell him. They could have shown him pictures of his parents, but Yejun would cry everytime she would look at them and Hyuk would just focus on his crying "mother" instead of his actual parents.

So they had all decided to not tell Hyuk about his parents. And all the people who had know his parents wouldn't say anything as well unless he asked about them. That's what they all agreed to when they where at Aecha and Chinhwa's funeral. 

"Unless Hyuk asks you about his parents, you can tell him. But if he doesn't, don't say anything at all."

So as the years passed, it would become more difficult to tell Hyuk abot his parents. They hadn't planned on not telling him. They had told him about his parents when he would be able to tell him. But he wouldn't believe them and would end up forgetting about that conversation.

So Hyuk didn't know his real parents. Not because the Cha family wouldn't or didn't want to tell him, but because he just wouldn't belive them.

And as Joowon would say "He had gotten his stubbornest from his father."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

The story/reason about how Hyuk doesn't know his real parents. I hope that this helps and so you guys won't think that the Cha family are bad people.

This story is going to be uploaded every Wednesday and fillers are going to be whenever.

Side note: My friend got an account on this, so I may be "forced" into writing the next chapter early and updating more offten. We live near each other so I will be hearing a lot about updating. And I'm her dongsaeng, just to let you know if you see in the comments that some one called me dongsaeng.