Run

You Didn't (Editing)

Hyuk didn't know when he wanted to go home. He didn't want to be near people. But once his uncle made him go out to run an errand he realized that going home was going to take a while.

 

"I got almost everything on the list. Now all I need to do is get some mini hand soap and I'm all done." Hyuk sighed. He was currently holding a bag filled with everything his uncle needed except the for told mini hand soap.

 

As he was walking into a store to see if they had any, he walked into someone while he was checking his phone.

 

"Sorry! I was paying attentio to were I was goi-" Hyuk swallowed his words as soon as he say the peron he ran into. It was Hongbin.

 

"No! It's okay as long as you're not hurt." Hongbin answered. He put his hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

 

Hyuk couldn't feel his legs and felt like he was going to pass out, but there was a question that passed through his head. 

Should I pass out in front of him or run? And it wasn't too hard to figure that one out

Run

 

And so he did. In just a blink of an eye he was running away from him. He was the reason he wasn't at home. But technically it wasn't since it was his nightmare that made him to leave home. But it did have Hongbin in it so technically it was his fault.

 

 

 

 

"Hyuk? Why are you out of breath? Was a tiger chasing you down the street?" His uncle asked once Hyuk ran through the door and fell on the floor to catch his breath.

 

"N-no. I just. Ran away. From this. Guy. I. Don't. Really. LIke." He breathed. His uncle walked over and gave him a bottle of water.

 

"Why did you run away from him? Do you really not like him or is he one of those guys that confessed their love to you?" He asked him curiously. His uncle knew everything about him. To what his favorite show was to what was really annoying about his older brother and to how many guys confessed to him and what their names were.

 

"Technically no, but in my dream he did...But then it started to get scary. And so that's why I'm here." He said under his breath.

 

His uncle looked at him funny. "You're here at my hotel because of a nightmare? Was it a really bad one that made you sweat or was it just a sort of scary but not really one?"

 

"Uncle Myungdae, do you really think that I would leave home and come over here just because of something that was sort of scary? Come on, you know me better then that." Hyuk told him.

 

"Right. I'm sorry Hyuk. I'm guessing you didn't get everything because of this encounter?"

 

"I only forgot the mini hand soap. But I'll get it for you tomorrow once school is going. Would that be okay?" He asked him.

 

His uncle sighed. "Fine, but you'll need to go back home tomorrow got it? Your parents and older brother must be worried about you."

 

"Yeah...I know..." Hyuk sighed. And then he remembered something. "When are Taehyun and Woohyun coming back? Don't They live near by? I remeber that Woohyun told me his family moved and he said that their house is near your hotel. Have you seen them?"

 

"Nam Woohyun and Nam Taehyun? Yes, they are pretty close by I would say. About a 10 or 15 minute walk from here." His uncle told him. "But you never told me that you were friends with the Nam's. I remember that you told me youdidn't like Taehyun because of his boyfriend Mino. And you didn't like Woohyun because of how he acts sometimes."

 

"Well it turns out that Mino isn't so bad, his face is just naturally scary. And I'm not that sure about Woohyun but he is pretty cool." Hyuk stood up from his seat. "I'll be back soon~" And with that he ran off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you left home because you're too scared to comfront Hongbin? And just because of a dream?" Taehyun questioned Hyuk.

 

"WOW! That sounds so scary! I would have done the same thing too. Don't worry Hyuk maybe you can spend the night here and just lie to your uncle and tell him you're missing your family and you're going back." Woohyun told Hyuk.

 

Taehyun scoffed at his older brother.

 

"How the hell can you be 20 and act like a 5 year old? You're a sophomore in college and you would skip because of a, no offence Hyuk, stupid dream?" Taehyun gave him the side eye and grabbed Hyuk's arm. "Come one Hyuk, I don't want you catching any of his stupid..."

 

"Uh, okay... see ya Woohyun."

 

"Hey! I do not act like a 5 year old!"

 

"Say that to your boyfriend!"

 

"UGH! You're supposed to respect me! I'm your older brother!" Woohyun shouted at them.

 

Taehyun opened up the door to his room. "Why the hell do I have to be related to that?" He saked once he flopped on his bed and pointed towards his brothers room.

 

Hyuk looked around Taehyun's room. Picture's of him and Mino on his wall and nightstand and some pictures of him and Woohyun when they were children. There was also a tv and a PS3 and Wii and Xbox and then finally his bed that had to be a king.

 

Taehyun flopped onto his stomach and reached out for a picture of him and Mino. "You must really be scared of Hongbin, huh?"

 

Hyuk nodded his head, not sure why he just brought that up when he told his brother that it was a stupid dream.

 

"Do you ever think that you just like him, but you refuse to acknowledge it? Because that's how I was back in 8th grade with Mino. I used to be really scared of him because, you know, he looks like he's mad at everyone. But I think in the middle of the year I started to get feelings for him and I told Woohyun about that."

 

"Wait. You told Woohyun that? You poor thing..." Hyuk said. He knew the type of things Woohyun was capable of doing when it involved love of some sort.

 

"Yeah... Well he made me write a secret admirer note and put it in his locker before school. But the note was so stupid that I crumppled it up and threw it away. And you know Woohyun. He made a back up note and put it in his locker during our lunch break and his note was more greasy and embarrassing then mine." Taehyun whinned into his pillow.

 

"What did it...say?"

 

"Oh God. There is no way in hell that I'm going to relive what that note said... But let me just say that it got me my first date. So it wasn't that bad..."

 

Hyuk gave him a slight smile. "Well that's a good thing. Seeing as how you two are now dating."

 

"Yeah... But I think you may like Hongbin. You either know about that or you just hate him and haven't figured out. And one more thing, Hyuk. It's a lot more easy to say 'I hate you' then 'I love you' don't you agree?" Taehyun silently asked him, knowing that Woohyun could probably be listening on them.

 

Hyuk thought about it for a little bit. Before he put his hands through his hair and fell to Teahyun's bed. "UGH! I don't want to think about it right now!"

 

"Okay... But if you don't admit it I'll force you to go to school tomorrow~" Taehyun .

 

"I'll just run away from your house in the middle of the night before you can make me!" Hyuk retorted.

 

Then something dawned on Taehyun. "Is it easier for you to run away from things that bother you then facing them?"

 

Hyuk didn't look Taehyun in the eyes. Which was the closest to an answer that he was going to get from him.

 

"Come on, let's go to your house and tell your parents that you're staying at my house. And I promise that I won't make you go to school tomorrow, if that's what you really want." Taehyun told him, getting off from his bed.

 

"Okay..." Hyuk said, following Taehyun to go and tell his parents he was staying at his house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry! I truly am sorry! I mean, I would have updated sooner if it weren't for me being so busy at school. But now things have died down a little so I won't be too busy. And I know I add a lot of people into my story, but Woohyun, Taehyun and Mino are the last people I am adding.

I'll be writing another story today and I may be uploading it today or tomorrow. So look foward to that~

Side note: I was on Netflix earlier today and found out that To The Beautiful You isn't on there anymore! I even tried searching for it and had no luck! So I'm a little upset about that but then I watched Spirited Away since it's been on our PS3 for a while now.

This is getting long. So, bye bye~