No school

You Didn't (Editing)

"Hey hyung, wake up." Hyuk said, shaking his older brother up. "What's the point, we don't have school today and I'm pretty sure you'll just hang out with your old and current friends. Not like you'll want to hang out with your own little brother that you've basically been avoiding since school started...Guess I'll let you be..."

"Wait...We don't have school? Why?" N asked Hyuk before he left his room.

"Don't know. All I know is that mom and dad told me we didn't have school and I also got a lot of text messages from all of my friends. Check your phone, your friends might have left you text messages too." Hyuk told N.

"Huh, guess we don't have school today." N said."Hyuk, come here, now."

"What? Did I do something? Or do you want me to get you something?"

"Why do you think I've been avoiding you? Because just to let you know, I haven't. I'm just busy with school. And of course I'll hang out with you today. We can watch Madagascar together. Since Mark left some american movies a few days ago."

"REALLY? We can hang out today? Just you and me? And no friends?"

"Just you and me. And I'm guessing mom and dad are at work?"

"Yep." And just then hyuk got a text on his phone which made him pout.

"What? Did something bad happen?"

"No...Just that we won't be hanging out by ourself today. BamBam and Yugyeom are avoiding their boyfriends and they're going to hang out with us. But the good thing is we'll need to go some where since you know, they'll know where they'll be. So, where should we go? You are the one with a drivers license." Hyuk said, sitting down at the foot of N bed.

"We could go to the movies. And after that we could go to this really cute Japanese and American cafe my friends introduced me too. The desserts are really good. And of course you can tell me if you guys want to go some where." N told Hyuk. And for the second time before hyuk left his room he called him."Hey, Hyuk! How's the progress with trying to be Hongbin's friend? Is it going anywhere?"

"By anywhere, do you mean wanting to kill myself everytime I hear him call my name? And I don't know why it's so hard trying to be his friend. He's super nice but something inside of me wants to get away from him. And trust me, I'm trying my best to be his friend but there are times when I say really stupid excusses just to get away from him." Hyuk told N.

"Like what? What have you said just to get away from him?"

"Yesterday I said I left my oven on and I would burn my turkey in Japanese. Good thing is that this year he switched to learning Japanese so he didn't know what I said." Hyuk told N. And after a moment of silence they exploded with laughter.

"Wait. What else did you say to him in Japanese? And I didn't know you were learning Japanese."

"I can't remeber what else I said in Japanese. And hyung, you're learning Japanese, I've read you're Japanese text books and I guess I started learning it. That, and I was planning on switching to learning Japanese. I already know enough English to sing in it. Now can I go to my room? I'm still in my pyjamas."

"Okay. I need to change too."

 

 

As N was getting something to snack on while Hyuk got some money from his room for gas money, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" N shouted so Hyuk wouldn't come down stairs to open the door."Oh, hi guys. You can go into the car while I go and get Hyuk." N told Yugyeom and BamBam.

"No need, I'm already here. Now come on! It won't take your boyfriends long to figure out that you're at our house." Hyuk said, pushing them all to the car," So what do you guys want to eat? I'm guessing you haven't eaten yet?"

"Some japchae, kimbap or bibimbap would be nice." Yugyeom said.

"I sort of want some desserts for breakfast, since my mom and JR aren't here to tell me what to eat. I just really want some macaroons or choco cornets. Ooh! Or maybe some green tea ice cream. I've been wanting some ice cream a lot lately but I can't eat it around Jackson or else if I leave it in front of him he'll eat all of it." BamBam said.

"Sure, that's fine with me. I'm actually craving those now since you mentioned it." N told them with a smile when they were in the car."Now let's go. After this we're going to the movies."

 

 

 


 

"The food was amazing! Thank you so much hyung." Yugyeom told N.

"No problem. Know what movie do you guys want to watch? I'm paying so you don't have to worry."N told them.

"Want to watch Big hero 6? That movie seems really cool." Hyuk suggested.

"Sure. You guys fine with that?" N asked Yugyeom and BamBam. They nodded with approval.

"Okay then." N said.

"What movie will you be wanting to watch today?" The girl at the ticket stand asked.

"4 tickets to Big Hero 6 please"

"Okay, here you go." N then gave her the money for the tickets."Please enjoy the movie."

"So do you guys want any-" N said but then Hyuk hid behind his back."Hyuk? What are you hiding from?"

"Not a what but a who." BamBam said, pointing to someone with brown-red hair. Seeing N's questionable experssion he said" That's Hongbin, the guy you wanted him to be friends with? And just to let you know, because of that he's become really scared everytime someone shouts his name. And I know he's my hyung but I worry for him as much as all of his older friends do."

"I'm sooo sorry Hyukkie. Here take my jacket and put the hood on to cover your face. And if he's going to watch the same movie as us, go sit in the back. I'll make sure to get you some of those Japanese candies that you love eating. Now go and find us some seats." N told his little brother.

 

 

"Were is Hyukkie sitting at?" N asked himself. There wasn't many people watching the movie since it was pretty early to be watching a movie, but it was difficult to find Hyuk because (as N was scanning the crowd) Hongbin was also watching the movie with some of his friends.

"There he is." BamBam pointed out. He was at the very back row were no one was sitting at.

"That's too far back. Come on, let's sit in front of him. I'm guessing Hongbin will know you guys since your friends with Hyuk." N said as they were making their way to the seats in front of Hyuk.

"Go sit next to him. Hongbin doesn't know you so you can sit next to him. Now go. He seems very uneasy." Yugyeom told N. And that was true. Hongbin didn't now N because he was pretty sure that Hyuk never talked about their family. And he was more then positive that Leo didn't talk about him.

"Hi Hyukkie. I got you you're favorite candies" N said, handing over Hyuk's favorite Japanese candies.

"Thanks hyung. These remind me of the times when we went to Japan for vacation when we were younger." hyuk said, remembering the time their family went to Japan. It had been two years since they last went there.

"Let's be quiet. Movie's about to start."

 

 

 

"Ugh. I'm so happy Hongbin didn't notice me. Even when I took off the jacket in the beginning of the movie. I was so sure that he was going to look back." Hyuk said once they got out of the movie.

"Why do you think that?" N asked.

"Because when I sit in the middle of a movie theater, I always check who is sitting around and behind me." Hyuk told N.

"Well, I've never done that before." N said.

"Well it's nice to look around and see-"

"HYUK!" A voice shouted. They all looked behind them too see who had yelled for Hyuk except Hyuk, who was running as if his life depended on it. And they could tell why. Because it was Hongbin who had yelled that.

"I think we should run as well." Yugyeom said. And they did do that. They didn't bother looking back. Basically because BamBam said that Hongbin was indeed following them because he had experienced this before with Hyuk.

"Come on let's go!" Hyuk said as soon as they all had gone into the car. And it didn't matter that they weren't wearing seatbelts because N went either way. He didn't want to see his little brother so uneasy and nervous. As if something bad was going to happen to him.

"I think is would be nice to go to the mall. You guys agree?" Yugyeom asked. And they all nodded.

"Yeah. I actually need to meet my sister there. She needs help with something." BamBam told them.

"Oh, yeah! How's your sister Mint doing? And why isn't she in college right now? Did she switch to online school?" N asked BamBam.

"Nope. She was just in Thailand for a while. She came back yesterday at like 3pm." BamBam said.

"Oh, well hopefully we'll be in the same classes. She's such a nice girl."

 

 

 

"I wish Jackson had come along..." BamBam said as they sat down in the cafe that N had told Hyuk about.

"This place is really nice. Thanks for taking me along with you guys, oppa" Mint said.

"Your welcome Mint. And I'm pretty sure I would need your help with them. Since they would have ganged up on me as soon as you left." N said, looking back at Yugyeom, Hyuk and BamBam.

"Well, it's not my fault that they lost our little bet. It was either them paying for all our food, our we could dress them up." Mint said.

"Well, why did you make us play the latter game!? Why couldn't we have chosen what we wanted to do!?" BamBam shouted.

"Come on, let's just eat our desserts Bambi, Yoora and Haneul." N teased.

"Yeah, these desserts look really good." Mint said, grabbing her chocolate parfait. ANd then everyone took the desserts they had ordered.

 

 

"That was soo much fun. And I'm so happy that today is Friday. And don't worry Hyuk, we can hang out all day tomorrow." N said once they had gotten back home.

"It doesn't matter to me that we hand to hang out with BamBam and Yugyeom. It was actually really fun. And you don't have to, I know you want to hang out with your old friends so you can." Hyuk said.

"Well, they'll be going to my college on Tuesday so I'll be seeing them a lot more. And I really want to hang out with you tomorrow. And you are not going to get out of this. Well, I'm going to my room. Make sure to do you homework now so you don't have to on Sunday." N said before he went to his room.

"I know. Good night."

"Good night Hyukkie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry, this was supposed to be updated a lot earlier but then I went to the store with my parents and because of my OCD I kept getting destracted. Next chapter is about how Leo spent his day off. I don't know what the name will be so I need a suggestion for the name. And if you were wondering Mint and N won a bet that made Yugyeom, BamBam and Hyuk dress up as girls. Yoora means enough silk and Haneul means heaven. And the update is going to be on Friday. See you guys next update!