Sorry...

You Didn't (Editing)

A/N:My enter key is broken but I want to update my stories and I'm SUPER BORED

 

 

 

Hyuk woke up from a horrible nightmare. He was sweaty and was panting for air.

"Why would I have a dream like that?" He asked himself. He looked at his clock. It read 6:38.

No ones awake...Maybe I could sneek out...

Thinking about whether or not he should sneek out, he decided that he would. He thought of where to go and decided that he would go to a hotel. He had the money to go to one but decided to go to his uncle's hotel that was close by. He also knew that he would let him stay there for free as long as he payed for room service.

He got his things and was about to go out but then thought that his family would be worried about him and wrote a quick letter.

I'm going to be staying out for a little while. I'll be at my friends house 

~Love Hyuk.

He put the letter on the fridge and walked out of the door as quietly as he could.

 

 

"MOM! DAD!" N yelled for his parents. He had just woken up and went downstairs for a glass of water but had seen the letter Hyuk had left on the fridge instead.

"What is it Hakyeon? Why are you yelling so loudly? It's only... 8:49." His father told him.

"What's that you're holding, honey?" N mother asked him. She perred over his shoulder and read the letter.

"That's what you're yelling for? Because Hyuk left the house?"

"Well... Yeah...But we were supposed to be spending quality time together today! He would never just leave randomly and without an explanation." He said, pouting.

"Why don't you just call him and ask him why him why he left?" 

"I did! But his phone was turned off! I even called his friends but they all said that he wasn't at their house!"

"Honey... Can you please calm down? It's too early to be dealing with all this noise right now."

"Hmph... Fine..." And with that he walked to his room.

 

 

 

"Hyuk~ Why did you have to leave? There is nothing to do. And all of my friends are busy... Stupid Eunkwang. Why the hell didn't he ask me if I wanted to go to the movie premier with him? We have been friends since pre-school and he didn't think I wanted to go with him? Jerk..."

It was currently 12:57 and N still had no idea what to do. His new friends weren't picking up their phones. And his old friends thought that he didn't want to hang out with them anymore. Which was NOT true.

Eunkwang was at a movie premier with Minhyuk. Hyunsik was on a date with Ilhoon. Sungjae and Peniel were also on a date. And Changsub was spending the day with his family.

After a while of being bored and watching an anime his online friends recommended him to watch, he called his new friends again.

Apparently Kikwang was studying for a few of his classes that he was failing and Dojoon was helping him. He had frigured out that Dongwoon was sick. Hyunseung was at dance practice with his best friend Hyunah. And Yoseob and Junhyung where at the mall and they had asked him if he wanted to come as well.

But he had polietly declined since he had grown a fan club over the week after he had gotten a fantastic grade on his solo in choir. And he knew most of those girls went to the mall. He even started getting confessions from girls almost everyday. And he kept telling them that he was GAY. But those girls still asked him out, gay or not.

"Maybe I should go to the park? I'll go after another episode of Hetalia."

 

 

 

 

 

It's so nice today, N thought.

"Noona, who is Han Sanghyuk?" N froze. They can't be talking about Hyukkie, can they? But how would they know about that? he decided to listen even though he knew it was wrong. So he hid behind a tree and listened.

"He's the son of umma and appa's old friends." Said the girl. He turned his head and saw that it was Eunji, his old childhood friend. Of course she would know about that.

"Which one? Umma and appa have lots of friends." He asked.

"The ones that...died..."

"Noona? Please don't cry..." The little boy said. N looked over when he heard that. And then he saw Eunji crying. 

"Eunji... Don't cry. You're the prettiest when you smile." N said, hugging her. He had decided to come out of his hiding spot and when over to Eunji.

He had delt with this before. When they were younger and had heard that Han Chinhwa and his wife Han Aecha had died in a car crash, Eunji bursted into tears. She had really loved them. They were the best people in the whole wide world. Aecha had the most beautiful voice they had ever heard. She would always sing trot around them and Eunji had called her the "Queen of Trot". And Chinhwa would always play his guitar when she would sing certain trot songs and would sing along as well. But as she told N every time, she cried mostly for their son Sanghyuk, who was only 1 year old at the time.

After a while, Eunji calmed down.

"Thanks oppa... It's been such a long time since we have been together. I miss being with you." Eunji said, wipping her tears away with the help of her little brother Minki.

"No problem. And if you want, we could hang out today?" He asked.

Eunji was happy, until she realised something."I can't. I promised my friend Chorong that we would hang out and it's almost time for me to meet her. Sorry oppa."

"It's fine Eunji. Whenever you want to, just come over to my house and we can hang out. I still live in the same house." N told her. He got up and held out his hand to Eunji.

"I really wish I could hang out with you right now. But I guess we could hang out tomorrow."

 

 

 

 

 

"LEO!" N yelled. He was walking around the park after he had finished talking to Eunji when he had spotted Leo.

He ran towards him, but Leo was walking away. He got there in time to grab his wrist.

"Where are you going Leo?"

"Somewhere where you aren't aorund..." Leo said in a cold tone, trying to pull his wrist back.

"Why? What did I do to make you hate me?" N asked. He then sat down, where Leo was previously sitting.

He didn't get an answer from him at all. So he just sat there, staring at the water.

After a while, Leo decided to sit down as well. And then he put his free hand in the water and swayed his hand back and forth.

 

"Eunji... Hakyeon...We have to tell you something important..." Hakyeon's mother told the little children. She was holding Sanghyuk and looked very sad.

"What is it umma? Why do you look sad?"

"This thing I have to tell you...It's very sad..." She said. She sat down on the ground, so she could look them in the eye as she told them the bad news.

"Listen closely, okay?" They nodded their heads."Well, last night, something bad happened. Sanghyuk's umma and appa... Got into a car crash... And they didn't make it..."

"What does that mean?" Eunji asked her.

"It means that they...died..."

Eunji then started to cry her eyes out. N wanted to cry as well, but didn't because he needed to comfort his best friend. He went over to her and hugged her with all his might.

"B-b-but what's going to ha-happen to Hy-Hyuk?" Eunji asked Hakyeon's umma. She then pulled both of them in a hug.

"He's going to be living with us, Eunji. He's going to become Hakyeon's little brother."

 

Then N felt water on his jeans. He glanced at Leo. It looked like he was waiting for something to happen.

But instead, N got up and walked away.

 

From Hakyeon

To Hyukkie <3

I'm sorry Hyuk, but I won't be at the house for a while. I hope you can understand.

 

 

Sorry...

 

I'm VERY sorry...

 

Please don't hate me...