Anger

You Didn't (Editing)

"Hey, isn't that Joon oppa? And who's that guy he's hugging?"

"I think I've seen him before. He's in the same choir class as me. He's really good. But what would Jo-" Leo tuned out the girls that were near him. It wasn't any of his business about who Lee Joon dated. So some guy in the same choir class as this girl is dating Lee Joon. Big deal.

Leo wanted to tune out whatever the hell was happening but someone got his attention by punching his arm. He looked to his left and saw that the culprit was Kim Dongjun.

"What the hell do you want?" Leo said harshly.

"Isn't that Cha Hakyeon dude your boyfriend? Because Lee Joon has his hands all over him." He remarked, pointing towards the table Joon and N were at.

"He's not my boyfriend." Leo told Dongjun with a glare.

"That's not what Hyungsik told me. He said that you show more interest in him then you ever have with any other girl. So you two must be dating, right?" Dongjun said, a little nervous. If he didn't choose his words correctly then he could be dead meat.

"I helped him once. That's all."

"Really, Leo? So he means nothing to you? Not even if Joon is saying that he slept with him last night? What happened? Did you two break up already?" Minwoo asked Leo.

Leo was getting mad at these idiots. First the girls talking about Joon. Then Dongjun asking if N was his boyfriend. And finally Minwoo asking if they had broken up even when he said that they hadn't dated at all.

Leo wanted to hurt Minwoo so badly. But if he did, he could get suspened. So instead, he got up and dumped his lunch all over him and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Joon?"

"Yes, N?"

"Get the hell off of me!" N yelled at Joon. He didn't like that all these girls were looking towards them. And most of them were glaring as well.

"Why? Is it because I'm your first boyfriend?" Joon asked N.

Kikwang slapped Joon across the face."No! Just leave and go to one of your many fan girls! N doesn't like you so I'm pretty sure that whoever you choose would be happy!"

"Why don't you like me N?" joon asked, pouting his lips towards him.

N rolled his eyes. All of them did. Even Younghwa who had just met him today.

"I'm going to talk to one of my friends! See you guys later~" N said once he saw Leo leave from his table. He looked really mad so he wanted to comfort him.

"N if you are going to go towards him. Then you should come back here right now!" Kikwang yelled at N who was already have way towards Leo.

"Who is he going to?" Joon asked them.

"To a guy who's his friend. That's what Kikwang said." Younghwa told Joon.

"Yeah. Weren't you listening to me?" Kikwang asked Joon. Since Joon knew that they weren't going to tell him, he left and hoped he could find N.

 

 

 

 

"LEO!" N yelled at Leo. 

Leo wasn't going to look back because he knew that if he did then someone would think that they were dating. So he just kept walking and pretending that he hadn't heard him at all.

"I know you can hear me!" N yelled. His voice sounded more near so he decided to just run and hide and hope for the best.

He didn't know were he was going but all he wanted to do was hide. Too bad for him that N had caught up to him.

"Why did you run away? I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. You looked really mad so I wanted to comfort you." N told Leo. He was grabbing his wrist just so he wouldn't run or leave again but instead of pulling away, he pushed him into the lockers.

"H-hey...What the heck was that for?" N asked Leo. Now Leo looked mad and ready to beat someone.

"Just leave me alone and never talk to me." Leo said harshly, grabbing the collar of his shirt and lifting him up a little bit.

The hallway was completely empty and there wasn't a sign of anyone. Or at least that's what Leo hoped, but someone was there and taking pictures of what was happening.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

It took me a while to figure out how to write the ending but I got it~

And I just posted the foreward to my new story as well~ I hope that it'll go well because I love Mpreg and I have never seen one with Korean actors.

Hope you like this chapter and I'll be sure to actually post on Wednesday.

 

Bye bye~