The Beginning (Edited)

You Didn't (Editing)

A/N: If you've already read the previous version of this chapter, then you don't have to read it again. Unless you want to :)

 

 

 

This is so stupid, Leo thought. He was currently in his 1st period class, and him being the person he was, with an annoying little brother keeping him up till midnight, had almost slept in again, for the 5th time that week.


"Class, I would like you all to meet Cha Hakyeon, he's new here and I hope you will all help him out. Mr.Cha? Can you go sit over there next to Mr.Jung?" Miss Lee said.

 

Great, a new person that will try and talk to me like the rest. Pretty sure he'll give up within this week and ask to change seats, Leo thought to himself.


As Hakyeon was walking up to his new seat, Leo got out his song notebook, it was free period after all, and started to write some lyrics so he wouldn't talk to him. But that didn't go as he wanted it to because the new guy still talked to him.


"Hi, I'm Cha Hakyeon but you already know that, don't you? Since we're going to be sitting next to each other I would really like it if you could call me N instead. It's what all my friends from my old college called me. So, what's you're name?" Hakyeon asked Leo.

 

Doesn't matter how nice he is to me, Leo thought, I'm not going to talk to him.

 

"Oh...sorry. I didn't mean to bother you while you were working. But I really hope you'll introduce yourself later." Hakyeon said with a bright smile.

 

Ugh, his nice-ness is making me nauseous, Leo thought to himself, scowling at Hakyeon when he turned around.


Class went by fairly fast, but not fast enough for Leo. Throughout class Hakyeon kept trying to talk to him, but to no avail because Leo just kept ignoring him.

 

 

~

 

 

Finally the bell rung, signaling that all the first period classes were over. At least he won't be in my next class, Leo thought as he grabbed his things and walked out of class.


"Hey, do you know where Mr.Kim's class is? I have vocal practice after this and I'm still not sure where most of the classes are even though I got a tour of this place yesterday. Can you help me out?" N asked Leo.

 

I have next class with this guy too? What the hell!? He better not have anymore classes with me, Leo thought to himself.  He grabbed Hakyeon's schedule and looked through all the classes he was going to. And yep, all of his classes matched up with Leo's.

 

Great.

 

Enraged by the fact he was going to be seeing this guy everyday they had classes, Leo crumbled up the schedule and threw it on the ground before leaving to vocal practice.  

 

"What did I do? Did I do something to make him mad?"


"Don't worry Hakyeon. He just doesn't talk to anyone and likes to keep his distance from people. And trust me when I say you should just stay away from him. Now let me see what classes you have that made Leo so mad." A guy with blond hair said who had been watching what had happened.

 

"Oh, sorry. Forgot to introduce myself, I'm Lee Kikwang and it's very nice to meet you."


"Cha Hakyeon but most of my friends call me N." N told Kikwang."Can you tell me why he got so mad? Oh! And can you tell me his name? I would really like to get to know him."


"Well, maybe it's because you have almost all the same classes as him. Except dance class, you'll be seeing him a lot. And trust me when I say that you should just keep your distance from him. Leo's not the type of person you should be near, especially since you're such a nice person." Kikwang told N.


"Well do you know what type of person he is? He could be really nice for all you know! And I don't care what people say, I'll go near him if I want to!" N yelled at Kikwang and stormed out of the room.

 

"He's...interesting. And quite persistent too."

 

 

~

 

 

 

"We're already halfway through school and I haven't been able to get Leo to talk to me!" N complained to Kikwang and his friends at lunch.


"He didn't even say 'Go away' or 'Shut up'? Because that's what he says to everybody." Dojoon, the oldest one at the table, told him.


"No...He didn't even glance my way...do you think he hates me?" N asked them while twirling his fork around his spaghetti.


"He hates everybody, but I think you go into the special category of 'I want you to get the hell away from me'. And trust us, or at least me, when I say he tells almost everybody once or twice to shut up or go away." Dongwoon said, which earned him a slap in the arm by Dojoon.


"I'm not that hungry. I'm going to the library." N told his new friends, picking up his lunch and going away to throw it away.

 

"Now look what you've done Dongwoon!" Dojoon said.

 

"What? I was just being honest..."

 

 

~

 

 

"Hey Leo, I asked my friends during lunch about you and they said that you won't talk to me or even look my way because you don't like people. But Dongwoon told me that you at least say 'Go away' or 'Shut up' at least once or twice to people. So, why haven't you said that to me? What makes me so different from everybody else?" N asked Leo when he found him near his locker.


"Get the hell away from me..." Leo told N after he started to walk to his last class of the day. Which he really shouldn't have said because that only gave N some hope that he could make him talk more to him.


"YES! I don't care that you told me to get the hell away because I won't. I'll still try and get you to talk more." N told Leo.

 

And before N could realize it, he got pushed into the wall. But the thing is, it wasn't by Leo, because Leo was the one who had caught him from falling.


"Huh, who would have thought that the most feared guy in school would have hooked up with the annoying new kid. I sure didn't see that coming." The guy who pushed N said to his friends and the people near them.

 

The next thing that happened shocked everyone. They thought that Leo would have just let go of N and walk off, but he didn’t. Leo went up to the guy who pushed N and started to punch him. And the guy he was punching wasn’t going to let that happen, so he started to punch Leo as well.


"Hey! Don't do that Leo! You'll get in trouble!" N said, trying to get Leo off of the guy who he kept punching in the face. And before he knew it, Leo was already walking away in anger.

 

Suddenly someone's arms were around him, guiding him away from Leo and the crowd of people. N looked to his right to see it was Kikwang.

 

"N, you really need to stay away from him or else this won't be the end of people pushing you around. So just stay around me and my friends, okay? I don't want to see you getting hurt because of him." Kikwang said, taking N to the nurse's office to see if he got bruised.

 

"If he wanted me to get away from him then he wouldn't have punched him. So he must care about me then, huh?" N asked himself out loud.

 

"Please just stay away from him." Kikwang said for the last time, although it didn’t go through N’s ears.

 

That's up for me think about and I'm not going to get away from him any time soon, N thought.

 

 

 

A/N: Next chapter edit will be later tonight because my hurts (TMI I know...) from sitting on computer chair for a hour.