Eight

Struggles

"Jiyong?"

The younger hummed and purred lowly when he felt Seunghyun drawing circles on his exposed back.

"I'm leaving now. I love you, be careful."

A kiss was placed at Jiyong's neck and the older was gone.

 

Since the incident with Mr. Daesung almost four weeks ago Seunghyun changed.

He took every chance that he could get to tell Jiyong to be careful.

And that's exactly the opposite of what he really did.

He, in fact, became more and more careless.

In the beginning Seunghyun would scold him if he'd come home later than promised after university.
But after one week, no matter how late Jiyong would return, Seunghyun simply wasn't at home.

 

He disappeared for two days straight, sending Jiyong into a state of confusion and constant worry until he returned with the most charming words Jiyong had ever heard, "I hope now you know how I feel when you don't come home on time."

Although Jiyong wanted nothing more than to kill him at this exact moment he decided against it and instead tackled him.

 

Since then Seunghyun started 'working' again.

Jiyong doesn't even know what he does or if he even does anything at all.

As long as it pays the bills he won't complain.

Also, it's quite relaxing to have the whole house to himself once every while.

 

 

After some time Jiyong got up and followed his usual routine. Get up, shower, get dressed, eat.

The following activities vary every week, depeding on if he has to do homework or not.

It was already late afternoon when he finished his essay, this time without help from Seunghyun, and flung himself onto the huge couch before turning on the tv.

As he mindlessly switched through the channels the front door crashed open and his boyfriend came stumbling in.

Seunghyun was panting heavily, eyes bloodshot and fangs extended.

Jiyong flinched yet still got up and went closer. Never before had he seen the other like this, in his true form.

 

When Seunghyun heard him getting closer he turned away and screamed, "Don't come closer, please!"

Out of shock Jiyong did as he was told and let him continue with a lower voice this time, "In the medicine cabinet at the top...there are the pills."

Without waiting for a command the younger spun around and raced to find them.

He returned, pills in the one and glass with water in the other hand.

Instead of handing them to Seunghyun he read the products information.

'Attention: The older you are the longer it takes for the effect to kick in.'

His eyes studied the age table below and he gaped when he saw how long it would take for someone in Seunghyun's age.

 

"It takes about two hours until the medicine will show an effect. Do you really want to.."

"Yes! Please, damn, Jiyong! Just give them to me."

Seunghyun had finally turned around but he pressed himself into the farest corner away from Jiyong, afraid to jump him.

He smelled too delicious and he was already going crazy.

 

 

Jiyong felt hungry eyes scanning his body and that's when he remembered a much faster way to satisfy the older.

Blood.

He placed the pills and the glass at the nearest commode and advanced towards Seunghyun.

His heart hurt as he could clearly see how much Seunghyun was fighting with himself right now.

 

'NO!' Seunghyun's mind screamed when Jiyong slipped his shirt off, exposing his sinful skin.

By the second it was getting more dangerous for him and he was slowly losing his self control.

"Bite me."

Jiyong's eyes were so pure and innocent yet so determined as he looked straight into Seunghyun's who had to break the eye contact after mere seconds.

"Seunghyun, please. I can see in how much pain you are right now."

His breathing sped up even more and he pressed out, "Are you insane?"

With a sweet smile Jiyong answered, "Yes, for loving you."

 

Suddenly the wind got knocked out of his lungs as Seunghyun pressed him against the wall, trapping him.

He forced one knee between the youngers, keeping him upright as he lowered his lips to Jiyong's neck.

After arriving at his destination he placed soft kisses, a method he had learned over the years in order to calm his victims down.

'No, this is no nameless victim. This is Jiyong.'

 

When Jiyong released a soft mewl he took it as a go-sign and sunk his fangs into the tender flesh.

He instantly fell into a state of ecstasy.

It was all too good, too much and still, he tried keeping control. For Jiyong.

Lost in his own world he suddenly heard a faint noise that made him pull back from the youngers neck.

A moan.

He came back to reality and was faced with a completely flushed, aroused Jiyong.

 

When he let go of him he sank to the floor, shaking lightly.

Worried, Seunghyun crouched in front of him and asked, "Are you okay?"

A chuckle served as an answer before Jiyong grabbed his hair tightly and pulled him into a heated kiss.

After they broke apart he said, "It felt amazing, Seunghyun."

The vampire shot him a confused look and slapped him slightly as if trying to get his normal state of mind back.

Jiyong stayed put so Seunghyun simply lifted him up, carrying him into the bedroom.

 

"Thanks for letting me do it."

Seunghyun drew patterns against his skin again as he explained.

"I've been pretty stressed lately, and missed out on taking the medicine."

"You should really be more careful...", Jiyong mumbled against his chest.

Seunghyun chuckled and slapped him slightly, "Look who's talking now. But yes, I will."

"Is work going alright?"

The vampire froze and nearly tripped over his own words, "Yes, and now sleep."

 

He waited until the only thing that came from Jiyong were soft snores and released a heavy sigh.

How should he tell him?
How the should he reason that?

With worries filling up his mind he sunk into a restless slumber.

 

 

 

The next morning he had made up his mind and decided that it would be the best to simply tell him the truth.
There was no point in backing out anyway, today was already the day.

"Ji?" Seunghyun called out softly as he approached the younger who was sitting on the couch.

The younger turned his head, smiled and patted the space next to him.

Instead of following his invitation Seunghyun sat down across from him.

When Jiyong spotted the concerned look on the olders face he turned off the TV and focused onto him.

"Jiyong...I, no, we...uhm."

Seunghyun stumbled over his own words causing Jiyong to lean forward and take the others hands in his.

"Take your time, alright?"

 

At his sweet tone Seunghyun pulled his hands back, ran them through his hair and abruptly came across with the news, "We need to leave. Today."

Jiyong stared at him, blinked repeatedly and answered in a surprisingly calm voice, "Okay, when exactly?"

Seunghyun gaped at him and questioned, "Why the hell are you so calm?"

"I already knew somehow that we'd have to leave sooner or later. Though I thought that it would be sooner."

The younger got up and made his way towards their bedroom only to be followed by a still star-struck vampire.

 

"Are you serious? How..."

"I'll tell you one thing...", Jiyong mumbled as he entered the big walk-in closet, "Next time you intend to plan a 'holiday' hide the catalogs and brochures better."

Seunghyun mentally facepalmed and back hugged his boyfriend.

"Thanks, I love you."

Jiyong faced him and pulled him into a loving kiss, "As long as I can stay with you I'll go everywhere."

 

 

 

Although Jiyong's face showed only positive emotions his insides were crying.

He quickly suppressed his tears when Seunghyun locked the door to his home and lead him to the car.

There was a heavy knot forming inside of his stomach which only got bigger the farer they drove.

As a teenager he had always dreamed of driving into the uncertain with somebody special.
Now, he had his love next to him, no goal ahead and still, something didn't feel right.