Six

Struggles

"Just go ahead, I'll meet you there shortly."

Seunghyun was about to turn around and run for his life when Jiyong grabbed his arm forcefully.

"You're not going to run away. Again."

Not being able to resist the youngers pleading eyes Seunghyun avoided looking at him.

Jiyong stepped closer, slipped an arm around his waist and kissed him lovingly.

"Don't leave. I'm sorry for dragging you into every shop in there but I promise this is the last thing that you need to survive for today, alright?"

 

"Ji, I swear I won't leave just go inside first. I need to take those bags to the car or I'll die if I have to carry them for longer."

"But..."

"I'll let you decide my future hair color", Seunghyun successfully tempted the younger and mentally cheered when he agreed.

 

 

 

 

"This was a bad idea", the vampire uttered as he inspected himself in the mirror in front.

His beautiful, natural black hair got drowned by a medium brown color.

He glanced at Jiyong and chuckled when he took in his choice of hair color.

Bright red.

Plus, shaved on the left side and long on the right one.

Because it's essential to 'keep the balance' in a relationship.

 

He had only entered five minutes after the younger and still, he was already done while Seunghyun had to wait for the final rinsing and cutting.

"Kwon Jiyong?"

A delicate voice called out and caused both of them to turn around.

Jiyong gave her a short signal and she indicated him to follow her, "This way, please."

Seunghyun's face displayed confusion but he only got a peck and a "I'll be done in a few.".

 

 

Jiyong followed her into the familiar room with 'beauty' written over the door.

"One full body waxing?"

"Yes", he smiled ridiculously and gladly accepted the given robe.

 

 

After 10 painful minutes, which seemed like hours, Jiyong let out a sigh of relief when he finally felt the soothing cream cover his heated skin.

He emitted another sigh and thanked the employee.

'I hope he'll like it...'

 

 

"This is ridiculous..."

"No it's not, you look amazing." Jiyong appeared behind him and carded his fingers through the others soft, perfectly styled hair.

"But..."

"Shut up and let's get home."

Seunghyun was surprised at the slight outburst of Jiyong but followed him to the cash register nonetheless.

Before Jiyong could even reach for his wallet, Seunghyun had already whipped out his credit card.

 

 

"Is everything alright? You've been quiet since you left with that woman."

He stopped in front of the car and waited for his lover to unlock it.

Instead of answering he pushed Seunghyun against the door and pressed their bodies together.

After locking eyes with eachother Jiyong leaned closer and pecked his lips.

Before he could pull away Seunghyun grabbed his neck and forced him into another kiss, this time more passionate and longer lasting.

He placed a knee between the youngers legs and rubbed it against the growing bulge.

 

Jiyong broke the kiss to air into his lungs while wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck.

Greedily Seunghyun attacked his exposed neck while withdrawing his knee in order to grab his hips and to their crotches together.

One by one he left hickeys until he had to take a break to release a low moan.

 

"Seunghyun~...", Jiyong practically moaned out and tugged at his t-shirt.

"Car...home.." His mind was already a mess and he whined when Seunghyun retreated.

The older bit his lower lip while growling and exclaimed, "You really want to wait until we're home? There's a hotel around the corner..."

Jiyong shivered in exitement and approved the idea by kissing him tenderly.

 

 

 

Jiyong had never gotten into trouble with the law but he was sure that he would by the next morning.
He already knew that at least somebody would complain about the fact that he and Seunghyun were running through the hallway like crazy, making out and basically undressing each other.

With nimble fingers Seunghyun swiped the card through the lock and rushed inside before throwing Jiyong onto the huge bed and himself on top.

They both yearned for the feeling of skin against skin and so they stripped the remaining clothes off their already heated bodies without ever breaking eye contact.

Seunghyun inhaled sharply as he saw what Jiyong had done for him.

 

"Do you like it?", he asked when he noticed the olders intense staring.

Speechless, he touched the soft, now hairless, skin and smiled before leaning in to kiss it.

"I love it."

Seunghyun kissed his way upwards to the youngers awaiting lips before muttering, "Scratch that, I love you."

 

 

The rest of the night seemed like a blur in Jiyong's mind.

Everything was in slow motion and still, he thought that he'd die of loneliness if Seunghyun wouldn't touch him enough.

He was going crazy, his lover was always at the right place when he needed to be.

 

He was there to alleviate the pain when he entered and got rid of the single tears that escape those beautiful eyes.

He was there when Jiyong came and didn't mourn when he scratched his back hard enough to draw blood.

 

Most importantly, he was there when they both returned back to earth. He held Jiyong in is arms, whispering sweetly into his ears and almost jumped him once more as the younger whispered out a hoarse, "I love you too."

 

 

"Want to take a shower?", Seunghyun asked after checking if Jiyong was responsive at all.

"No, I want to cuddle." A sweet smile followed his demand and the vampire slid over to his waiting boyfriend.

He let the younger turn around so he could spoon him and wrap an arm protectively around his slightly bruised waist.

 

"I'm sorry about your back...", Jiyong mumbled into the fluffy fabric of the bed sheets.

"You're worrying about needless things again."

Before Jiyong could protest Seunghyun had silenced him with his lips.

Without breaking the kiss he positioned himself once again and slid in without any trouble this time.

The younger hummed in contentment and drew Seunghyun closer until he was nearly lying on top of him.

He burried his face in the crook of his neck and tried to suppress his smile as his mind was going crazy.

At this moment he felt so loved, needed and wanted and he was sure that this man would be the death of him because he was driving him insane with every thing he did for him.