Three

Struggles

Two weeks had passed since Seunghyun had last seen Jiyong.

And although he'd never say it out loud, he was truly missing him. He even searched for him.

Every night.

Everywhere.

It seemed as if the younger had simply vanished.

 

As Seunghyun stood inside of 'his' alley, his favourite hunting spot, he cursed himself for never asking after Jiyong's phone number, address or even his damn last name.
In those two weeks, which seemed like years, he realized how stupid he was. Just like 250 years ago.
She was beautiful and he was blind. Even after months he refused to take the pink glasses off that protected him.
He fell, fast and hard and was painfully pulled back into reality after she had left him.

 

Seunghyun was afraid. Afraid of letting that little punk entering his life. But, he was sure of it, that his biggest fear at the moment was the others absence.

He had been to every stupid, pathetic club in Seoul, was even in Incheon for one night, watching out for blonde, beautiful, young man but every time he got disappointed.

For one night he even went abroad, because he remembered, that Jiyong had once told him how much he loves Japan.

 

He dropped his half-smoked cigarette when he saw a woman in a short skirt strutting by.
Determined to at least get laid tonight he followed her and released a grunt of disapproval when he saw where she went to.

Another club, with the same music, the same atmosphere, the same stupid people and most important, without the guy he yearned for.

With a charismatic smile he slipped past the bodyguard and entered.
Loud, heavy music immediately filled his ears, making it almost impossible to hear his own thoughts.

 

After taking a look around, and realizing that he had lost the pretty woman, he opted for the bar.

While waiting for his drink a small figure with pink hair at the other end of the bar caught his attention.

Without feeling ashamed the vampire openly checked him out.

 

Slim body, feminine waist, jeans that clung to his thighs like second skin and a loose fitting tank-top.

Quite cute, but not what I'm looking for, Seunghyun thought as he took the first sip of his vodka.

The next thing he saw made him chug down his drink before almost breaking the glass.

His eyes were glued to the boy now.
More particular at the tattoo on his left shoulder.

 

Dragon ball.

 

In a split second Seunghyun was behind the boy, pressing against him, strong arms possessively around the others waist.

 

Jiyong had felt somebody staring at him and did his best to attract the guy.
What he had seen of him in the second he stole a glance made him excited.
He looked so familar.

 

Seunghyun nibbled on Jiyong's neck and growled into his ear, "Where have you been?"

Jiyong melted at the others voice he had longed for so long.

He turned around, wrappind his arms around Seunghyun and whispered, "Are you going to scold me or take me home?"

 

With a playful groan he was thrown over the olders shoulder and carried outside into the night.

"Hold on tight", was the last thing he heard before the world started rushing by.

 

 

After a five minutes run he was put down in front of Seunghyun's house.
He stared at him, impressed that he didn't even start sweating one bit.

Seunghyun picked him up again, this time he secured himself by wrapping his thighs around the others waist.

Their waiting lips found each other in a heated, passionate kiss causing both of them to moan slightly.

With finesse Seunghyun unlocked the door and shut it behind them.

He slammed Jiyong's back against a wall in the foyer and kept him upright while taking both of their shoes off.

 

Jiyong clung onto him like he was his personal life saver, shivering whenever he touched him.

Seunghyun started walking and as soon as Jiyong understood that he wasn't going into the planned direction he whispered out a short, "Bedroom".

Nevertheless, he still landed on top of the couch with Seunghyun hovering above him.

The vampire shook his head with a soft grin and kissed his pouting lips shortly.

 

"Ah, why not?" Jiyong intensified his pout even more when he heard Seunghyun chuckle lightly.

"Because...I want to talk to you."

Jiyong sat up only to be pushed down again, "Why would you want to talk in a situation like this?"

"What do you mean by 'a situation like this'?"

 

Sit up, get pushed down.
Pout.

 

"I mean the situation we're in."

"Hm..?" Seunghyun tilted his head, a successful attempt at looking cute.

"Come on~", Jiyong whined as he tugged at his shirt, "Don't act like that."

When the older didn't response he lost patience, "Seunghyun, I'm hard and aroused as hell and if you don't do something against it immediately I'll do it myself!"

 

"No."

"What...what 'no'?"

Seunghyun shrugged with his shoulders before answering, "Simply 'no', I won't do it and you won't either."

He pulled Jiyong up on his lap with his legs placed over the vampires thighs and forced him to look at him.

 

The younger tried pulling away but decided against it when a glare hit him.

Instead, he sighed and let himself lean on the broad, muscular chest in front.

"Why not?", was all he asked and he didn't have to wait long for an answer.

 

"Because something's wrong with you."

Silence.

"And you're trying to lock it away by drinking...and having ."

A whimper.

"But I won't let you fall, I'm here for you."

Soft sobs broke out of Jiyong as he cried into the shirt in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me."

Seunghyun had already asked two times, but the younger opted to ignore him.

Whenever he asked, he only got closer, burried himself more into the strong arms.

And kept quiet.

"How about...you tell me and I'll let you ask me anything."

He could feel Jiyong twitch in interest and a smile of victory broke out on his face.

He lowered his head and whispered into the boy's ear, "And I really mean anything."

Seunghyun knew that Jiyong couldn't resist, he had already asked so many questions before but he never wanted to answer them.

 

Jiyong lifted his head to peer at him through long eyelashes, "How many questions?"

Seunghyun kissed his still pouting lips and said, "As many as you want."

"Really?!"

"Yes, but you need to tell me first."

He could see Jiyong's happy expression falling and it sent a sharp pain straight to his heart.

"Okay...I'll try. So don't get angr-..."

"I won't. And I won't be disappointed either, okay?"

 

 

 

 

~

Guys, I'm trying so be patient with me ^.^

Love you all <3