Eleven

Struggles

"I want a dog."

Back to old patterns, huh?

Seunghyun only offered the younger a smile and went back to watching TV.

 

"Yah, I'm serious."

"Me too, and now be quiet."

Jiyong pouted at the neglect he received from the vampire.
He left his essay and strutted over to Seunghyun placing himself on the others lap, facing him.

He playfully grinded down against him and threw him a sultry look.

His presence was acknowledged with a kiss before he was roughly shoved off.

"You're blocking the TV. Don't you have an essay to write?"

Shocked by the others behavior towards him he felt anger arising inside.

"Just what is wrong with you since we got back?"

 

Seunghyun laid his head back and sighed, "Don't start with this again, Jiyong. Stop."

"Not until you ing tell me!"

He straddled him again when the older showed no sign of responding.

Only this time he was literally thrown off, pushed away, rejected.

He got a bad feeling in his stomach when he saw Seunghyun pacing back and forth in front of him.

When the vampire opened his mouth to speak Jiyong already knew that he'd regret asking.

 

"Fine, I'll tell you. I'm adapting to you! They way I'm acting right now...you've been like this the last few days since our return."

Jiyong got smaller with every word that left his boyfriend's mouth.
But he wasn't done yet.

"I really want to, no, I need to know what's wrong with you! How can you be so cold in the one and loving in the next second?! It's confusing me, Ji!"

"I'm not like that...", the younger choked out.

"Oh, you are. Remember last night? What happened? Come on, tell me."

 

Jiyong started trembling and focused his gaze on the floor.

"We...had ".
Knowing that this wasn't what Seunghyun wanted to hear he continued with a shaky voice, "And you left afterwards."

"And I'll tell you why", Seunghyun's voice was still strong although it wavered a tiny bit, "Because you pushed me away. I had just made love to you and all you do is turn around and tell me 'no'."

Jiyong covered his face with his eyes but Seunghyun could tell that he was crying.
His shoulders were shaking and quiet sobs were audible.

"Jiyong, look at me."

The stern tone of his voice was all it took for him to obey.

When their eyes met Jiyong's cries intensified.

Seunghyun looked completely broken.
With his teary eyes he resembled a young deer caught in the headlights.

Just then Jiyong realized that he had to apologize. To clear the situation before he has to sleep another night in their bed alone.

 

Not trusting his voice he used another method to communicate.

'I'm afraid...'

Seunghyun scoffed and let him continue.

'That you'll leave. Because you...you went through so much and took responsibility but I'm still the same stupid kid. I'm scared that you'll get tired of me... About yesterday...I pushed you away because I saw how tired you were, I wanted you to get some proper sleep without my self rubbing onto you.'

Instead of the expected angry answer Seunghyun doubled over and laughed.

His deep voice eased the tension a bit and even more when he said, "You still think that I'll leave you someday. How cute."

 

"Listen...", Seunghyun started as he knelt in front of Jiyong, "I'll stay with you forever, alright?"

"But, my forever is shorter than yours." Jiyong mumbled.

"It doesn't have to be."

Seunghyun sent him a wink and let out a surprised huff when his back collided with the floor because of Jiyong's pounce.

"Forever...", the younger whispered against his lips, squealing when his boyfriend nodded as an answer.

Like before he rubbed himself against the older, grinning widely when he received a moan.

 

"Seunghyun", he purred when the older joined his soft rhythm, "Love me like yesterday."

 

 

 

 

"I still want a dog, you know."

Seunghyun smiled at the others cute pout and made his way over to where the younger was leaning against the wall.

Wordless he pushed Jiyong against the counter, bending him over.

"No, no, no. Seunghyun, don't you dare."

Said person laughed and let him turn around.

"You're not going to silence me with again."

He used his puppy eyes and inwardly cheered when Seunghyun turned his head and frowned.

"Babe...", he played with the others fingers as he spoke, "I've really thought this through. Please..."

The vampire declared his defeat, "Fine, let's go get your dog."
 

 

 

"I still can't believe you gave in so quick."

Jiyong's eyes sparkled as he eyed the puppies in front of him.

"Anything to make you happy. And it's not like you won't reward me for it." He smirked and patted Jiyong's before strutting over to search for the suiting puppy food.

Jiyong examined the pups again and chuckled as he spotted a perfect one.

Small, beige colored and it was constantly tripping over his little paws as it toddled around.

He reached down to take it out of the cage and walked over to show Seunghyun.

"Look how cute it is", he cooed and handed it over to Seunghyun.

"But...it's full of wrinkles."

 

"What the hell", Jiyong snatched the puppy back and held it close.

"I'm kidding, it's perfect."

Jiyong followed Seunghyun to the checkout and gaped when he saw a mountain of toys and food lying on top of it.

"It's necessary", Seunghyun waved him off before whipping out his card.

 

 

Never before had he seen Jiyong smile like that.

So pure, so carefree.

When the puppy fell asleep Jiyong collapsed on top of the couch.

"I'm so exhausted", he muttered when Seunghyun sat down next to him.

"So that's how it's going to be from now on? Seems like you don't need me to tire you anymore."

Immediately Jiyong was all over him, exhaustion long forgotten.

"I'll never get tired of you", he mumbled before sealing their lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Guys!

One more chapter to go and I still don't have any ideas for a different story.

I'd like to write another GTOP one but my inspiration is currently on holiday.

 

Love you! ^3^