Ten

Struggles

"Ji, get up. We are going out."

Youngbae's voice shook him from his dreams and he squinted his eyes shut when they met with the bright sunlight.

"No...", he grumbled into the pillow and sunk back into the heavenly bed.

With a swift motion Youngbae ripped the blanket off him, withdrawing the cosy warmth.

"Fine!" Jiyong exclaimed with an annoyed voice.

 

 

"Dude, where are we going?"

"Just the beach, calm down."

Jiyong sighed and slumped deeper into his seat as Youngbae sped up.

He fell silent and Youngbae eyed him warily.

He thanked every existing god that this torture would soon be over, he nearly cried when Seunghyun texted him the other day.

'Only a few more days', he thought while smiling.

Although he loved Jiyong like a brother, the last week was pure horror.

After three weeks which seemed endless he had finally convinced Jiyong to return to South Korea with him.

But because he had a panic attack as soon as they arrived in Incheon they had to leave again.

And ended up in Busan.

 

Youngbae had dragged Jiyong to every beautiful place in the city but the little punk had always worn the same, sad expression.

'Must be really hard for him', he thought as he pulled into a parking space.

Youngbae understood why Jiyong wasn't in the mood to do anything but it bothered him that he had to take care of him like a child.

They got out and for once, Jiyong went ahead by himself and stared at the gorgeous sunset.

 

Just when Youngbae wanted to ask him if he wanted ice cream he spoke up, "Can you leave me alone here for a while?"

He sighed inwardly and said, "Yeah, call me when you want to go back."

 

 

Jiyong sat down on a nearby bench, staring at the slowly fading sun.

Tears ran down his cheeks as he remembered what Seunghyun had once told him, 'I love you more than watching sunsets. And they've been my number one for 250 years.'

He started speaking to Seunghyun, although he knew, that the other was too far away to hear him.
He did it anyway.
Over the weeks he found out, that this was the only way to ease his pain a bit.

"I love you, Seunghyun. I still do and I'd give anything to have you back.

 

Please don't leave me like this, I'm a mess without you.

 

I'll stop asking for things, I won't be demanding anymore and I'll obey you without questioning your motive.

 

I'll...stop living at your place if that saves you trouble, but there's no way that I'll leave you completely.

 

Since we're separated I've realized...that you're not only my boyfriend, my lover, but you're also my closest friend whom I adore and look up to.

 

So, wherever you are, I love you, I hope you know and...just, please!"

 

 

 

After his little speech Jiyong broke down in heavy sobs.

He hated it.

Being alone, waking up alone, going to bed alone.

Of course there was Youngbae but he could never fill in the gap that Seunghyun left.

 

Suddenly, a cold breeze went past him and when he looked next to him there laid some tissues and a small note.
'Tell me about him', was written on it in the neatest handwriting Jiyong had ever seen.

 

Once again, he looked around but found nobody.

He smiled and began describing his vampire anyway, somehow glad that somebody was listening.

"He's different than normal people, but that's alright. He's pretty twisted. In some situations he can be tough and strong, but in the next moment he turns soft and sweet. Also, he's the easiest to control, all I have to do is use my puppy eyes and a pout and he's unable to resist... Seunghyun is the most handsome man I've ever met. His body is perfectly built, his lips full and soft, his hair always ideally styled, and his voice..."

 

Jiyong stopped as soon as he registered footsteps which were coming closer.

The person stopped behind him and a very familiar scent filled his nose.

'This can't be...'

"It can be, Ji."

Jiyong cried again when Seunghyun suddenly knelt in front of him, his cheeks tenderly.

He pounced the older and clung onto him like a monkey, afraid that if he'd let go Seunghyun would disappear.

"I love you." He repeated like a mantra until he was silenced by the lips he had yearned for in the past weeks.

 

They broke apart and Jiyong bombarded him with questions, "Where have you been? Are you all right? Why didn't you contact me? How did..."

"Hey, don't you want to know the most important thing?"

The younger nodded quickly, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Actually there are two", Seunghyun continued, "First, we're allowed to stay together, second, I've booked a room in the hotel behind us."

 

 

 

 

 

After his third high Seunghyun finally stopped craving Jiyong, laid down next to him and stared at his beautiful still heavily panting figure.

He pulled him into another kiss, this time loving and sweet.

"Will you now tell me where you've been?" Jiyong was still gasping for air but asked nonetheless.

"At the headquarter, sorting things out."

Jiyong looked at him perplexed, "That's it?"

"Well...yes."

In an instant he was straddled by the younger and hit repeatedly, "And that's the ing reason why you left for almost a damn month?"

He caught his fists and linked their hands, "Hey, Mun is a busy person and not immediately available. I had to wait most of the time."

"Serves you right. Usually you're used to getting what you want right away", Jiyong smirked at him and eyed him lustfully.

Getting his hint Seunghyun grabbed his and chuckled when he got a surprised gasp in return.

"This is not something that I want, I deserve this."

 

Jiyong removed his hand and interwined their fingers again. He was about to seduce Seunghyun into another round when he spotted to fading red marks around his wrists.

"Where did you get those?", he asked while inspecting them.

The vampire hesitated to answer and even flinched when Jiyong glared at him.
He already knew that the younger would throw a fit but, oh well...

"I never sayed that I stayed in a comfortable room while waiting, princess."

Instead of getting angry like predicted he got quiet and brought the vampire's wrists to his face and started kissing them better while mumbling, "I'm sorry that you had to go through all of this..."

Seunghyun was tired of seeing Jiyong with a saddened expression and sat up, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"Listen", he began when their eyes finally met, "I did this because I wanted to, because I wanted you. And I really don't care about a few marks or scars as long as I can stay with you, okay?"

Jiyong's eyes casted downwards to the scar on Seunghyun's torso.
A friendly reminder that he was shot.

'Because of me.'

"Not because of you, but for you, Ji."

The younger pouted and hit him playfully before requesting, "Get out of my head, you weirdo."

 

Silence settled in and Seunghyun let himself fall back, pulling a shrieking Jiyong with him.

He held him as close as he could, carded his fingers through the others soft, and now white, hair.

Jiyong shifted until he found a comfortable position, muttered a low 'I love you' and drifted off into sleep.

Seunghyun couldn't help the smile that broke out of him.

Without disturbing his boyfriend he switched off the light and followed his example.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Guys, this story is soon ending    ._.

Because I still have no ideas for another one...feel free to request something if you want to ^.^

Until then, thanks so much for reading and supporting

< 3