Seven

Struggles

"I want a dog."

Seunghyun let out a frustrated sound.

It's been three weeks since the younger had moved in and at regular intervals he came up with stupid wants.

The vampire blamed it on the stress that constantly followed Jiyong wherever he went.

Lately, his mind was constantly filled with history.

All the damn time.

 

As a distraction, Seunghyun took him out on a date a few days ago.

All he wanted was to send Jiyong's mind into a state of relaxation.

Taking him to an antique, roman bathhouse was definitely not his best idea.

As soon as they entered the younger freaked out and started rambling about his stupid essay.

In the end Seunghyun gave up and drove him back home where he locked himself into the study room, leaving the vampire behind with nothing to do.

 

Now, instead of dissuading him from the current 'brilliant' idea, he prepared him a cup of coffee.

But not without slipping a sedative into it.

Over the time Seunghyun had learned, that sometimes only this little pill can calm Jiyong down.

 

 

With a friendly smile he placed the cup in front of his loved one and received a kiss as a 'thank you'.

All that was left to do was wait.

Satisfied, he watched as Jiyong's eyes got heavier with every passing second until his head slipped off his supporting hand.

Seunghyun flew over, catching it before it could collide with the table.

Last time he took a shower while the sedative started kicking in and Jiyong woke up hours later with a huge bump on the forehead.

Long story short, Seunghyun had to sleep on the couch that night.

 

With ease he lifted the younger and carried him into the bedroom before setting him down and covering him with a blanket.

He returned to the living room and sat down in front of Jiyong's half finished essay.

After reading what the younger had already written he spiced it up with interesting details.

His fingers flew over the keyboard for half an hour straight until he was satisfied with the end product and decided to prepare dinner.

 

 

 

Shortly before dinner was ready Jiyong stumbled into the kitchen while glaring at Seunghyun.

"You did it again..", he mumbled before approaching the older who had turned around in order to take a look at Jiyong's messed up state.

Tousled hair, pyjama pants hanging low on his hips and an almost transparent white t-shirt.

Perfect.

He captured the still half-asleep figure in his arms before answering, "You know that I had to. Also, I finished your essay, sent it to the teacher and now let's eat."

"You did?", Jiyong perked up and smiled brightly.

Seunghyun nodded and moved to take the food to the table when he felt a tug on his shirt.

 

He glanced at Jiyong behind him and got a grin in return, "Since I'm fully rested now, and night's coming, you need to make me tired."

"Is that a wish or a demand?"

"A ing demand, and we'll do it until I'm worn out."

Seunghyun laughed at Jiyong's eager behaviour and kissed him lovingly before whispering, "Anything for you."

 

 

 

"Stop...Please~."

Jiyong released a heavy sigh when Seunghyun finally drew back.

He tried catching his breath but screamed once again when the vampire suddenly entered him again.

He shot forward, trying to get away but Seunghyun's grip on his waist was unshakable.

"I don't think we're done yet...", Jiyong shuddered when he heard those words.

He was already spent, drenched in sweat and over sensitive.

It didn't matter anymore if Seunghyun skillfully abused his prostate or not. By now any kind of friction was enough to send Jiyong into a delirium.

 

Rapidly he could feel his building up until he exploded for the umpteenth time that night.
Truth be told, he lost count after his fourth one.

 

With one last Seunghyun buried himself to the hilt in the tight heat and came with a low moan.

His limbs that held him so steadily until now turned into jelly and Jiyong fell face first into the pillows, pulling Seunghyun with him.

He was still inside of him and the younger groaned at the feeling of the still pulsating flesh inside of him.

 

Seunghyun showered the back in front of him with kisses and only stopped when he heard Jiyong grumble.

"I have courses tomorrow. Stop."

The older continued his assault, leaving small hickeys now and then.

"Seunghyun~", he smiled when he heard Jiyong whine and finally pulled out.

 

Shortly he lifted himself up a bit so that Jiyong could turn around before lying down next to him, holding him close.

"I'll drive you, so don't worry."

With soft he relaxed the younger until he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, please speak to me after class."

"Yes, teacher."

Although he smiled on the outside, his insides were raging.

Too long already has he been sitting in this cramped room along with other students and now, at the end of the day, his oh so lovely teacher Mr. Daesung, or D-Lite as he liked to call himself, decided to keep him in this hell hole for even longer.

 

After all the students had left, Daesung turned his attention to Jiyong, eyeing him from head to toe before putting on his best fake smile.

"Jiyong, your essay about the 19th century was impressing. A straight 'A'."

Jiyong inwardly flinched when his teachers smile got bigger. He was really creepy.

And strange.

Definitely strange.

 

"There's one thing that I want to know...what are your sources? You need to tell me."

His otherwise friendly voice got a worrying undertone and Jiyong hesitated to answer.

 

"It was...A friend of mine helped me. He's..he studied history, that's why..."

"Jiyong, don't muck around. Nobody normal could know so many detailed informations."

 

Oh, damn.

 

Jiyong realized that he made a mistake and tried to escape, "Maybe he just lied, he's not that trustworthy after all."

The strange smile on Daesung's face appeared again as he answered, "If that's so, I'd love to meet him."

"He's really busy nowadays but I'll ask him. May I leave now?"

 

Jiyong felt like a ten year old kid who has to ask for permission for everything, but that was his smallest problem right now.

"Of course, but make sure to ask your friend."

As fast as his feet could carry him Jiyong ran.

By the time he reached the parking lot his shirt was soaking wet and his hair sticked to his forehead.

Using the last power left in his limbs he dragged himself under a huge oak tree were his feet finally gave way.

 

 

In an instant Seunghyun was next to him, handing him a bottle with water and looking at him concerned.

Jiyong chugged down the liquid before throwing it at his boyfriend.

"Hey, did I do something?" Came the immediate response.

"When you told me about other vampires...where are they?"

"You're talking nonesense, let's go home first. Then we can talk."

Jiyong grabbed his collar and pulled him closer before whispering against his lips, "You don't understand. My teacher he..."

 

"Jiyong, is everything alright?"

Quickly, the younger pushed Seunghyun away and stared at his teacher.

"Yes, mister. We just..."

"Oh, is this your friend?"

'Hell, are all of the guys that I meet lately s that don't let me finish talking?'

Seunghyun pinched him slightly, making him answer, "Yes, he was the one who helped me."

"I'm sorry, but is there any problem with the essay?" Jiyong nearly gagged at the sweet tone from the older.

 

"Quite the contrary actually. It is too good. But now that I've met you, I understand why. In the future, please refer from helping Jiyong with his homework."

Daesung bowed slightly and left with another word.

 

As soon as he had turned his back Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong's hand and started pulling him towards his car, not listening to the protests spilling from his mouth.

He flung both of them inside and raced home.

 

After entering the house he cornered a frightened looking Jiyong in the kitchen and almost yelled at him, "Why the hell did you never tell me who exactly your teacher is?!"

Jiyong flinched and avoided eye contact.

His otherwise beautiful dark eyes had turned into a flaming red.

This was the first time that Seunghyun raised his voice and it was horrific.

With a snort the vampire turned away and walked towards the front door again.

Not being able to bear with Seunghyun's retreating form he ran after him, hugging him from behind and successfully stopping him.

 

Jiyong started crying softly while sobbing into his shirt, "I'm sorry..."

'Please don't leave.'

"I won't leave", the older said.

'I love you too much to lose you.'

"I love you too, dear."

Jiyong's mind was screaming but suddenly he froze and finally understood.

'You can read my mind?'

"Took you long enough", Seunghyun turned around and kissed his tears away.

 

Jiyong gaped at him for a second before breaking down completely.

"How can you...Why would you..."

The thoughts in his head made as much sense as those words he had spoken but Seunghyun understood him nonetheless.

"Because you love me enough to let me in your mind."

Jiyong embraced Seunghuyn tightly. A bit too tight because after seconds the older had to peel the younger off him in order not to suffocate.

 

 

 

That night it happened for the first time.

Seunghyun let Jiyong be in control.

And although he had to take care of everything by himself, because his boyfriend was feeling 'lazy', he still felt loved and desired.

He loved the feeling of the vampires eyes on him, bluntly checking him out, making him feel vulnerable but strong at the same time.

 

Afterwards he collapsed on the chest beneath him and simply smiled.

He could hear Seunghyun's heartbeat hammering against his chest and felt at ease.

"Seunghyun..?" Jiyong glanced at the other, happy to see him still awake.

"You know Mr. Daesung, don't you?"

He got a hum in return and continued, "Who is he to you?"

The older frowned and answered, "To me...he is bothersome."

Jiyong sat up, staring down at the gorgeous man. "Why?"

 

Sadness and fear washed over Seunghyun and he covered his eyes with his arm as if to block Jiyong out.

He was afraid to mouth the following words but he still did, "He'll try and take you away."

Jiyong gaped at him and snorted, "You're kidding, right? Why would he even..."

"Because I tried everything in order to keep him from my sister but he still took her away." He harshly shoved the younger off him and continued, "And now he'll get his revenge. Through you."

 

Hurriedly he slipped some sweats on, just like Seunghyun did, and clumsily waddled after him, suppressing his pain to get a satisfying answer.

"He won't take me away."

When he got no response he started panicking and his voice grew desperate, "Please, tell me that he won't."

No answer and once again he found himself trotting after Seunghyun.

 

This time the older opted for the balcony.

"Seunghyun...", Jiyong's soft voice reached out to him, only reinforcing his anger.

He forced himself to calm down, after all the younger deserved at least reply.

"It's not allowed, Ji. That's why he can take you away. Well, actually he won't take you away but me."

'What?'

"Relationships with human are not allowed to last for this long. The only thing that could save 'us' is your transformation. But I can't do that anymore, I wasted my chance and damn, if I would have know that I'd meet you some day, I would have never turned her..."

Jiyong flinched.
Never before has he seen Seunghyun in such a vulnerable state.

It hurt his heart and he wanted nothing more than to see his boyfriend happy again.

 

He carefully leaned against Seunghyun and waited until he wrapped his arms around him until he spoke, "It's not your fault that you were young and in love. What matters is right now, and we'll get through this."

He looked into the sad, dark eyes of Seunghyun and resumed, his voice trembling as he did, "Seunghyun, when you came into my life you messed around with me, heavily. All of those walls that I built to protect me...you simply tore them down. Right now, you're the most important thing in my stupid, pointless life because you guide me. And honestly, saying goodbye to you, or even living without you would kill me. That's why...why I know that well get through this."

 

Jiyong could feel tears sliding down his bare shoulder, but he swallowed his and for once he could be strong for Seunghyun just like he had always been.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Everytime I read your comments I smile like an idiot because you're so sweet ^.^

Thank you so much for you support and sorry for the wait!

 

P.S.: The reason why I chose Daesung to be the 'evil' one is because he may look nice and innocent but somehow he's strange too (please don't judge my decision, he just seemed to fit ._.)