Twelve

Struggles

Seunghyun got up from the floor, stretched and winced when his back cracked.

'I'm too old to set up furniture.'

He dropped into the comfortable armchair and frowned when he remembered where they had to be in a couple of hours.

Two weeks ago Jiyong had announced something shocking which, on top of that, came completely out of the blue.

"I want to be transformed."

"Wh- What?", Seunghyun paled a bit.

"You heard me. I want it as my graduation gift."

"The dog is your gift", the vampire instantly retorted, watching said pup running around.

Jiyong swiftly picked Gaho up and said, "He's just an additional bonus", before flipping his hair and stomping off.

Seunghyun knew that he had no chance against the stubborn guy and started preparing everything instead of complaining.

 

 

 

All they had to do was move to Busan.

"That went easier than expected", Jiyong expressed as he inspected the new house.

"Yeah...Eric's dying to meet you."

"Oh, is he nice?"

Jiyong smiled at the way the following words where practically dripping with sarcasm, "He's so lovely. A true sweetheart."

"When will we go there?"

"As soon as we've settled in, probably tomorrow."

Seunghyun groaned when he saw how a pout started forming on the younger's lips.

"Can't we go today? We have nothing to do anyway."

The vampire easily lifted Jiyong on top of the counter, stood between his legs and kissed his pout away.

"Don't you want to test the bed?" He mumbled against his lips.

"No~, the longer we wait the older I get..."

"But it doesn't matter how old or how wrinkly you are as long as you're with me." He beamed at Jiyong, trying to change his mind.

But he was unbelievably stubborn, "I care about that. So, let's go."

"Fine, come on", all resistance was gone as Seunghyun lead him outside, "Bring the dog, someone will take care of him there."

 

 

 

'Just what is wrong with these guys here?'

Seunghyun tightened the grip he had on his hand und dragged him further down the confusing halls of the mansion.

In the beginning Jiyong felt good, even safe. Some kind-looking lady had taken care of Gaho and Seunghyun had officially announced him as his boyfriend to the security guard.

But as soon as they entered the maze of the house he started feeling uncomfortable.

Whenever he turned his head he could see faint shadows disappearing. Until they didn't bother to hide anymore.

Men and women simply stood and stared.

Suddenly, they all hurried away when a figure came running.

Youngbae.

 

Jiyong squealed in delight but only until he took in the worried look his best friend was showing.

He stopped in front of Seunghyun and shot him a pleading look, "No matter what happens, don't leave Jiyong alone. He canceled all of his other appointments, he seems to have planned something for him. Just don't..."

"Choi Seunghyun! Kwon Jiyong!"

A voice interrupted Youngbae before he could continue and he rushed away.

 

The couple followed the man's voice into a neat room which was completely empty spare for a hospital bed in the middle, a cupboard and two chairs at the wall which was farthest away.

"Mr. Mun said that you know what preparations he has to fulfill. The master will arrive in 10 minutes", he bowed and the heavy door fell shut behind him.

 

 

 

"What do I have to do?"

Jiyong's voice reached out to him and Seunghyun flinched because he knew this tone all too well by now.
It trembled a bit and predicted a breakdown of the younger.

"You need to take off everything except your boxers. Then lay down."

He obeyed immediately and even smiled when their eyes met.

"And now?"

Seunghyun sat next to him and pulled him into an embrace.

"Do you really want to do it?"

"Yes", Jiyong answered with confidence.

He withdrew a bit and let the younger see his teary expression, "But it will hurt...so much."

"Leaving you someday would be even worse..."

Jiyong wiped the olders tears away before kissing him softly.

He mumbled a quick "I love you" when the door flung open, revealing two handsome men.

 

 

"Seunghyun, nice seeing you again. And you must be Jiyong, oh please stay put", the brown haired one said when he noticed that Jiyong wanted to get up, "No need to spend your energy uselessly."

They other one stepped forward and introduced them, "My name is Hyesung and this is Eric, my husband. There's no need to be nervous, honey, I'm sure Seunghyun will treat you well."

He smiled and Jiyong decided that he liked that guy.

"Hyesung, would you please not call other men 'honey'?" Eric whined but Hyesung silenced him with a death glare before approaching Jiyong.

"Don't worry, I'm here if you need anything", he spoke calmly while patting the younger's hair.

 

 

"Seunghyun, whatever you need it's in the cabinet."

Both of them sat down while Seunghyun nodded absentmindedly and opened the cupboard.

He took out some rope, black ink and returned to Jiyong.

The younger sent him a confused look but let him continue anyway.

He tied him down and kissed him one last time.

The jar opened with a click and felt smooth against his skin when he dipped his fingers in.

Cautiously he drew the signs he had learned by heart across Jiyong's skin.

The younger flinched everytime new ink came in contact with his heated body.

While Seunghyun slowly covered his whole body with weird signs Jiyong could see something change within him.

His inner vampire came out, causing his eyes to darken and his fangs to extend.

 

He finally put the jar away and turned Jiyong's head carefully into his direction.

In a teasing motion he the younger's neck a couple of times before asking, "Are you ready?"

Jiyong nodded and instantly regretted his decision.

Seunghyun sunk his fangs abruptly into his flesh but unlike the last time it hurt way more.

It burned.

Jiyong felt like dying and realized that he probably was right now.

He glanced past Seunghyun's hovering body in order to see his own and felt sick when he saw what was happening.

All the signs where branding him, sinking into his body.

His heartbeat sped up and Jiyong thought that it would jump out of his ribcage soon.

Blackness was quickly coming towards him, threatening to swallow him, but Jiyong didn't give in.

The pain was getting unbearable and he opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out.

 

As sudden as the pain had set in it was gone.

He raised his head and saw Seunghyun crouching in a corner, looking completely spent.

After he failed to get up Hyesung was standing above him.

"Are you alright? Can you hear me?"

The man's face was blurred and dizziness overtook Jiyong.

When the blackness came this time he didn't fight anymore.

 

 

Even before he opened his eyes Jiyong knew that something had definitely changed.

The birds, the wind, even the sea which was kilometer away. He could hear everything.

He opened his eyes and tried sitting up but instantly abandoned that idea when his head throbbed.

'Seunghyun? Where are you?'

He chuckled when he heard something drop followed by hurried footsteps coming closer.

"You're awake", Seunghyun stated the obvious and threw himself on top of his boyfriend.

Jiyong let out a groan, "But I think I'm not ready for that yet."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

It's finally done!

One again, thanks to everyone who read the story and thank you so much for you support!

Love you and I wish you happy, peaceful Christmas!

 

: *

(>^.^)>