Thirteen

Struggles

SURPRISE B*TCHES

 

 

~

"JIYONG!"

'Oh, . Run!'

 

Although he ran as fast as he could Seunghyun still caught him in no time and tackled him to the ground.

The younger was frightened to face him but had to do so because he was forced.

"I hope you know that this was my favorite table", Seunghyun growled, pushed Jiyong and got off of him.

"Seunghyun...", Jiyong put on his best pleading voice but his boyfriend didn't come back.

So he simply followed.

He stopped at the kitchen door, solely watching him until he thought that he had calmed down a bit.

But as soon as he got closer the older growled at him again, "Don't come closer."

 

"But...but...Seunghyun..."

"No 'but' this time, Jiyong. You're a vampire since a month and still can't control yourself."

"But..."

"Maybe Eric was right...It would be the best to just send you to the training camp."

"But..."

"No, you aren't familiar with your strenghts yet and I'll send you there", Seunghyun concluded and sighed when he heard sniffles behind him.

 Jiyong was on his knees, tears streaming down his face, lower lip jutting out.

"I'm sorry...", he mumbled before lowering his head.

 

Seunghyun crouched down in front of him and lifted his face with his fingers, "It would be the best. For both of us."

Jiyong's expression instantly changed and he harshly shoved Seunghyun away, "What do you mean for us?! I'd be away and you'd be happy, or what?!"

"You know that's not what I wanted to say with this", Seunghyun answered with a calm voice.

"Then what the hell did you mean?!"

The older vampire snapped and started yelling too, "That you're supposed to ing control yourself instead of breaking every stupid piece of furniture I like in this damn house!"

Jiyong stared at him wide-eyed and whimpered when Seunghyun hugged him.

"Ji, I'm sorry but that's just how it is...You have way too much energy."

"Then...tire me out", he whispered and smiled when he got a nod and a grin in return.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait, wait, WAIT!"

Seunghyun momentarily paused, taking in the sight in front of him.

Jiyong was on all fours, still keeping his stand but his legs were shivering heavily by now. His hands were clutching the bed sheets and sweat was covering his body.

"I can't...", he breathed out as his limbs finally gave in. He fell forward causing Seunghyun to slip out of him.

He swiftly flipped the younger onto his back and let himself fall on top of him.

"How come you have every characteristic a vampire can have apart from stamina?"

"I honestly have no idea."

Jiyong carded his fingers through Seunghyun's hair when said man started kissing his chest.

He found his way to the youngers lips and pecked them lightly before letting him snuggle against his side.

 

"I'm sorry for breaking the table...", Jiyong apologized after a while.

His boyfriend sighed and chuckled, "I didn't even know that it was possible to break a table out of excitement."

"Hey, it's not my fault. Who tells somebody that they were hired by the best fashion company in the whole world during dinner?"

"The fool that loves you does", Seunghyun retorted and Jiyong nearly threw up because of all the cheesiness.

 

 

Seunghyun pulled Jiyong closer and mumbled, "I don't care if you hate me being kitschy, you'll have to put up with it. Forever."

Jiyong interwined their hands and repeated, "Forever", before falling asleep in his lovers strong arms.

 

 

 

 

 

~

So, Jiyong's pretty much a chaotic vampire and Seunghyun has to put up with his ...^^

 

This was definitely the last chapter but I'll start a new one (probably tomorrow night).

I hope you look forward to it  ^3^