Life changes

Fast y Furious

       Myungsoo started sorting through his photos when someone knocked on the door. Myungsoo placed his photos aside and looked up at the door, as Gyuri walked through the door. Gyuri walked over and stared at Myungsoo in silence, and Myungsoo knew that expression quite well.

 

“Look, I know what you wanna say, but I, I mean we can’t yet. How can we say something now when hyung is getting divorced?” Myungsoo spoke up. Gyuri sighed, yet nodded agreeing that they should wait. “But, for how long?” She questioned, alas to no avail as Myungsoo spoke “whenever hyung is ready.”

 

 


 

 

    Sehun glanced across the room at Luhan and held his hand up, signing to head to the left. Luhan nodded and quietly walked down the hallway with Sehun in tow. They both glanced at their target’s door and then each other before heading forward. Luhan opened the door slowly and started walking in.

 

“Got you!” Sulli called as she jumped out of her closet and sprayed Luhan with her water gun. Luhan chuckled and dramatically turned to Sehun yelling “save yourself!” Sehun closed the door and began sprinting back down the hallway. He turned and was about to hide when he felt the familiar pair of arms wrap around his waist. “Hey, wanna watch where you are going, beautiful?” Sehun looked up to see Kai smirking, not even loosening his grip on Sehun. Sehun tried to get free from the other, but once again failed.

 

“Trying to run away? And are you not going to greet me or what?” Kai asked confused, and a little upset at Sehun’s behavior.

 

“Sorry Kai. I was playing a game with Luhan and Sulli. I am the only one left and was trying to hide,” Sehun spoke and Kai chuckled finding the other adorable. “I’ll help you hide,” Kai said and headed into the kitchen hiding behind the counter with his arms still wrapped around Sehun. Sehun looked up at Kai and blushed smiling “thanks.”

 

“You don’t have to thank me. I’ll always be there for you, so I hope you always have faith in me.”

 

"I can't even imagine losing faith in you," Sehun confessed smiling and Kai leaned forward caressing his cheeks. Kai leaned forward and Sehun closed his eyes, leaning closer. Sehun felt the familiar scent hover over him before his eyes opened and he moved away from Kai, drenched from head to toe. Kai, drenched, as well, stood up and glared at Luhan, who smirked holding his water gun. Sulli chuckled as she high fived Luhan.

 

"We win!" She cheered and Kai smiled nodding "good job." Sulli smiled and headed off to her room.

 

"I'm gonna kill you for getting me wet," Kai said and Luhan chuckled shaking his head. "I'm sure you are more upset at the fact that you didn't get to kiss Sehun" he said making Sehun blush.

 

"Well, he's all yours now," Luhan smirked before sprinting off to his room.

 

"Such an idiot," Kai said.

 

"Wasn't what he said true?" Sehun asked shyly and Kai felt himself turn red. "Yeah. I'm gonna wash up. I'll... I'll, um, go shower now," Kai said and started walking off. Sehun quickly ran in front of Kai and wrapped his arms around the other before he leaned in and kissed Kai. He then pulled back and blushed.

 

"Don't take too long. Your, um, dinner might get cold, you know," he said before scurrying off to his bedroom as Kai smiled finding him adorable.

 

 


 

    Daehyun sighed as he looked up from his files and still saw the identical worrisome faces on his brothers’ faces. Daehyun put his things away and grabbed his bag placing it over his shoulder before standing up. “It’s 7pm. How about we talk over dinner?”

    Daehyun groaned when he finished ordering and looked at his brothers, who still had the worrisome expressions. He shook his head and chuckled as he took a sip of his water.

“Are you guys gonna stare at me like this forever?” He questioned.

 

“Hyung, why are you getting divorced?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“Do you guys remember when I dated my first love before marrying Sunhwa?” The Choi brothers glanced at him nodding, though they wondered why it was relevant. Daehyun took a deep breath and another drink of water before he explained everything to his brothers.

    Silence. Complete silence. Silence occupied the space around the Choi table as no one knew what to say. A couple of waiters came by and placed their food down before dispersing: the silence occurring once again.

 

“I’ll prepare the documents and defend you, if needed,” Sungmin said breaking the silence. “We will all help you,” Hyungseung and Minho said, getting a nod and smile from all the brothers. Daehyun smiled at his supporting brothers and chuckled as they then ate and talked, forgetting their problems, temporarily. Well it almost worked until L.Joe spoke up sadly “I wish Sehun were here.” All the brothers fell into a silence again and Daehyun noticed Siwon bite his lips. He raised an eyebrow and glanced at Siwon, realizing he needed to have a chat with his brother.