What pride do thy have?

Fast y Furious

Night had fallen and the whole family had arrived. They stayed in silence waiting for the operation to be over. Mr. Choi grabbed Ms. Choi's hand and squeezed it reassuring everything would be okay. That's what they all kept thinking. Sehun is a strong boy and he'll get through this. Another hour or so passed before the doctor came out. Siwon was the first to rush out.

 

" How is he?"

 

" He didn't make it. I'm sorry." Mrs. Choi collapsed on the ground in tears.

 

" This is all your fault! You ruined his dream and life! All he wanted was for us to love him and treat him like we do with each other. But you had to go and ruin it by doing you know what. Now he's dead! Does it make you happy? Do you ing feel proud?!" Siwon snapped.

 

Everyone's jaw dropped and Mrs. Choi started shaking. None of them had yelled at them except for Sehun. Sungmin grabbed his arm and pulled him down. Seungri helped their mother up and sat her down. The family sat there for awhile before deciding to go home. Siwon however entered the room to see Sehun’s body . He was shocked to see Sehun awake.

 

" What the hell? I thought you were dead." Sehun turned around and froze at his hyun's piercing gaze.


 

" Oh hyung. Haha funny story actually.." Sehun didn't get to finish as Siwon tightly embraced him. The younger froze. His Hyungs never did this. What parallel universe was he in?

 

" Hyu... Hyung?"

 

" Pabo. Why would you do that? I don't know about the others but I felt horrible. When he said you died I wanted to kill myself. I would have too many regrets. I never treated you right. None of us did and yet you put up with it. I have always wondered how you were so brave."

 

" Hyung I'm sorry. I just wanted to start a new life. I'm sorry I upset you. I'm not brave at all. I cry myself to sleep and don't even eat. That's being a coward. I'm sorry but I have to do this. I hope you understand. I love you hyung." Sehun was sobbing and his grip tightened. This was going to be the first and last time he would get to hold him.

 

" I understand. I won't hold you back. I'll let you go and won't tell anyone."

 

" Thanks."

 

Later that night Siwon dropped the younger at the train station with an envelop of money and a bag full of necessities. Sehun held his tears back and smiled. Siwon knew this was wrong but he smiled back. Siwon drove back home to find his brothers in the living room. The mood was gloomy and that wasn't hard to tell. He grabbed a water bottle and hung up his coat before walking back in.

 

" What's going on?" he asked sitting next to Sungmin.

 

" The hospital called and said Sehun's body disappeared. Mom passed out and dad went to sleep" Just then Seungri walked out and sighed before collapsing in between Minho and Daehyun.

 

" How is she?" Hyungseung asked

 

" She's out cold. We'll have to wait til morning."

 

The room was silent from there. The nine brothers all had the same topic on their mind. Sehun.

" I miss him. We never treated him right yet he always smiled and helped us. I always wondered how he managed to be brave. I really thought he would survive." Siwon stated hoping his brothers would pour their feelings out.


 

" Yeah. He was so bright and even had a future ahead of him. He just didn't know yet. I miss him too." Minho confessed.

 

" I didn't realize I would miss him this much though. He liked cars and racing. He would always talk to us about it with such interest and we blew him off. I feel so guilty." Myungsoo confessed. Soon enough all of them were confessing what they love and missed about the maknae.

 

" Why are you crying? Restrain yourselves right now! Crying wont do a damn thing! Don't you have pride"All nine brothers wiped away their tears and turned to face their father.

 

" Pride? Your youngest son just died and you care about ing pride! How can you be so cruel?" Siwon snapped. Myungsoo grabbed his hand and shook his head.

 

" Sorry father." Seungri bowed followed by the others.

 

" It's late. We'll talk about this later." he glared before walking away.

 

" Yes sir."They released their breath and sighed before relaxing back on the ground.

 

" Aish! I can't believe he saw me like that."

 

" Calm your . He saw all of us." Myungsoo retorted. They sat in silence until Siwon's phone rang.

 

" Hello? Yes. What? Where are you? Okay I'm coming. Stay quiet and hold your breath. I'll be right over."

 

" What's wrong?" Seungri asked.

 

" He... Someone broke in. I have to go help. He’s scared."

 

" I'll drive. Calm down." Seungri said grabbing his keys followed by all except Daehyun, Ryeowook and L. Joe. Siwon kept fiddling when Sungmin grabbed his hands.

 

" It's gonna be okay." They arrived at the apartment only to see the door opened. They ran in to see a mess. Bottles and blood was scattered on the floor.




 

" Aww!" Siwon ran towards the bedroom to see a man cornering someone. His pants were down and anyone could tell what was happening. The male leaned forward but Siwon pulled him back. He threw him on the floor and repeatedly punched him. Blood was visible but the beast inside Siwon was had over.

 

"hyung stop!" Only then did Siwon stopped. He looked over to see Seungri struggling to keep the male stable. Siwon walked over and pulled him in his embrace. Siwon grabbed his hand and motioned for the others to follow. Seungri grabbed his phone and called the police. The car ride home was silent and everyone gathered in the living room. Siwon was treating the guy’s wounds. He finished and smiled at the man.

 

" You must be tired. Do you want to go to sleep?" The male nodded and smiled hugging Siwon tight.

 

" I'll tell you the situation in the morning. Please don't tell mom or dad about him. Goodnight." he said walking away. Siwon layed down next to the male and held him tightly before kissing his forehead.

“ Sleep tight my love.”  Everyone went to sleep. It was one hell of a day. Oh but the drama has only started.

 


Ooh what is this? Is Siwon in love with a guy? Dun Dun Duh! Hope you continue to love the story. Bye~ XOXO