What sins have I commited?

Fast y Furious

" Hyung hurry! I'm late!" Sehun hollered running into the kitchen for a quick instant breakfast.

Finally it's the day Sehun has been waiting and training for. The annual try outs for SM Entertainment. Sehun tried and failed the first time at the age of fourteen. Something about him having to mature. Mature? Yeah right. Psst. Half of their trainees were like twelve. Sehun had also been late to audition the last three years because of his brothers and he's not gonna make the same mistake again. " Hyung! " Sehun called again munching the toast down before drinking half a cup of milk.

 

" I said I'm coming! Stop being so loud in the morning!" Siwon groaned munching Sehun's other toast and finishing the glass of milk.

 

" Hyung!" Sehun whined.

 

" Ya! Didn't you say it was at 8:00? Omg! Hurry up!" he smirked before running out. Sehun groaned before following him. He's only going to let it pass now because of the audition.

 

" Are you kidding me?" Sehun groaned leaning back against the seat. Of all days mother nature had to make it rain and on top there was also traffic. Could life get any better?

 

" We should have left earlier?" Siwon tsked

 

" It's your fault we're late!" Sehun whined.

 

" Yeah yeah. Whatever. Why didn't u drive?"

 

" My car's getting repaired. The tires busted on the track."

 

" This is why you shouldn't race."

 

" It's the only thing I'm good at. I can't even get through with my dream of dancing. I'm a failure. I am not perfect like you hyungs."

 

" Sehun I'm telling you this for your own safety. Do whatever you want but just listen. You chose the dangerous path and you'll die." The car ride was silent from there. It was very awkward. Sehun knew his brothers hated him and only did things to please their parents but sometimes he wished they would actually care for him. The car stopped in front of the SM building and it was silent for awhile until Sehun hugged him.

" Thanks hyung. I'll see you later." he smiled before running out of the car. Siwon frowned.

Aish! Why can't you just hate us? Siwon wondered driving away. Sehun walked in proud. He signed in and sat down in the waiting room. He waited a while until it was his turn. He walked on stage and introduced himself.

 

" Why do you want to audition?" one of them asked.

 

" Its been my dream since little to be a dancer."

 

" I see. Was there someone who inspired you?"

 

" Yes. Boa noona and DBSK hyungs.”

 

" I see, go ahead."

 

" Yes. Thank you" He chose his song and started moving his hips in the right rhythm. He sang with soul and passion. He finished it off with a flip and bowed before smiling at the judges. This was it. There wasn't another chance.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Why are you so stupid? Can't you do anything right? How can you fail five times in a role?" This was what Sehun was responded with when he told his family he failed.

 

" I'm sorry." he bowed.

 

" Sorry? We wasted money on lessons and let u skip all for you to fail! How is sorry gonna help?" his father snorted.

 

" I'm sorry." he repeated again.

 

" Just go eat dinner. We already ate." Sehun felt the usual pain in his heart. His family always ate without him as if he was invisible.

 

" I'm not hungry. Goodnight." he bowed to all his hyungs before walking into his room. He didn't do anything except cry himself to sleep. He woke up at his usual time around 4:00 a.m and quickly got dressed before sneaking out. He went to the only place where he could relieve himself. The track. He ran and ran until he felt his heart was about to rip out of his chest. As he was about to leave he was met with an unpleasant face.

 

" Woah! Would you look here. Mr. Oh Sehun is here. Somebody call the press." the male snorted

 

" No way! Cap is here! Omg! Where are ur fans?" he snorted back.

 

" Are you here to get ur kicked?"

 

" What?" Sehun scoffed in disbelief.

 

" Oh. Are you scared since I'm better? Or have you already been blinded by fame?"

 

" Please. Better my . You wish you were."

 

" Oh yeah. Let's go right now."

 

" Let's go." Sehun put his helmet on and was about to enter his car when someone called him. He turned around in shock as he was met face to face with Siwon.

 

" Hyung what are you doing here?"

 

" Sehun didn't you quit?"

 

" Yeah but I have to show him who's better."

 

" Sehun stop! This is dangerous!" Siwon warned.

 

" So? It's not like any of you would care if I died! I think I would be happier dead! I wasted all these years hoping one day you'll love me like you do with the other hyungs but you all hate me. I don't even know what I did wrong but I'm done. I'm done putting up with this bull so just all of you get out of my life."  Sehun exploded and waited til getting in the car to break out sobbing. He started his engine and drove up next to Cap. He looked over and the guy smirked at him before making a loser sign. Sehun's anger boiled as he wiped his tears away. He smirked and zoomed past Cap just as the track light went green. He turned the corner just as Cap cut him off. He sped up and managed to get side by side. Their sides kept clutching which caused fire to spark. He tried to cut by turning when another car cut him off. What the? He looked over and saw two more cars behind them. He tried to get away when his engine started smoking. He tried to turn but eventually his wheel went out and sputtered him towards the sides. A car crashed into his which finally caused the entire car to blow. The impact crashed him into the closest pole. He put his hand on his forehead and felt the cold liquid dripping down. He tried to move but the pain in his abdominal restricted him back. He heard screams and cries of his name.

" Hyung," he weakly called before his entire world went black.