Prologue

Fast y Furious

Living in a family of twelve you think it would be loving and warm. Oh boy was Sehun wrong ( see what I did there ^~^). The once young and naive Sehun was so happy to be born into a family where he would be protected by nine Hyungs. He looked up and followed his Hyungs everywhere only to be pushed away. Screams and curses would be heard yet Sehun would be the only one who comes out with bruises. No one knew what would go on in that house except the residents themselves.

 

Sehun knew he was gay since middle school but never dared to bring it up knowing the family he was in. He had a relationship with a nice shy boy but it was kept in secrecy.They had all of their first together. First kiss. First love. He loved the boy to death but he suddenly disappeared and Sehun never heard from him since. All of his brothers were successful and in relationships.  He endured all the harsh words and speeches until high school. Eventually one will give up when it gets tough. He knew it would get hard but never would he leave which Is ironic since it happened.

 

" What?!? He left the house!" a young boy hollered in the midst crowd of other young children who were intently listening to old man Lee's story.

 

" Yes! Now please sit down Chanyeol and Suho stop hugging Kyungsoo! You are gonna hurt him!" Chanyeol groaned and reluctantly sat down but Suho on the other hand whined.

 

" Why ahjusdie? Kyungsoo loves my hugs right?" he asked turning to the other who was red faced.

 

" Ahjussie ignore them and continue! I wanna hear the rest of the story!" Xiumin pouted.

 

" Aww! Bazoi you're so cute it hurts!" Jongdae squealed pinching the elder's cheeks.

 

" Ya! Ahjussie tell Chen Chen to stop bullying me!"

 

" Wait. Mr. Lee what does gay mean and why did Sehun Hyung's parents hate him?" Baekhyun asked.

 

" It's um. Well you know right. Haha" mr Lee awkwardly figured with his hands.

 

" Oh! I heard of it. It's when two boys love each other right?" Yixing asked innocently tilting his head.

 

" Yes."

 

" Oh. Me Lee you're gay!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

" Yeah because you love Mr. Choi right?" Baekhyun asked. Mr. Lee looked over to his partner who was playing house with the girls and smiled.

 

" Yes. Yes I do."

 

" What happened?" Mr. Choi asked coming over.

 

" Nothing. Just telling the kids how much I love you." he teased.

 

" Oh is that so? Please do show." Mr. Choi teased back giving mr. Lee a quick peck.

 

" Eww! PDA!" all the kids yelled.

 

" Omg! Why do I bother with you kids," mr Lee groaned massaging his temples.

 

" Because you love us!" they all yelled in unison. Mr. Lee looked up at the young children who were smiling at him and smiled. Mr. Lee always wondered what sick parents would abandon these amazing children after working at the orphanahe.

 

" Ahjussie continue! Some of us have bed times!" Tao whined.

 

" Ha! I  have a later  bed time because I'm 10" Xiumin smirked sticking his tongue out.

 

" Omg! Xiumin you are so cute! Can I just marry you?" Chen fan boyed, hugging the elder from behind in his lap.

 

" Yeah sure but you have to be quiet for the rest of the night okay?" Chen nodded and smiled kissing Xiumin's cheek before turning to mr. Lee missing the elder's blush.

 

" Ahjussie hurry so I can talk to my hubby again!" Chen hollered before sitting in Xiumin's lap.

 

" Okay! So as I was saying. This was quite the story." he smiled looking at the excitement on the kids face before continuing the story of ' Fast and Furious'