One's choice

Fast y Furious

Daehyun finished his round and was checking everything out at the nurse’s station when he heard a familiar breath taking voice. He placed his stuff away and followed the sound, finding himself in front of the pediatrician ward along with the hoard of nurses and other people. He found himself smiling like a hopeless fool at the sight of the Youngjae singing in the middle of the children, who were all falling asleep.

    Youngjae smiled happily that he was able to get the kids to sleep finally. The crowd quietly clapped before dispersing. Youngjae and some of the other nurses placed the kids in their own beds. Youngjae walked out of the room and closed the door after turning the light off. He turned and started walking when he stopped at the sight of Daehyun at the end of the hallway, staring intently at him.

    Daehyun tried to stay calm and composed himself when he saw Youngjae walking towards him. He wondered why he was in such a trance for so long. He shook it off and smiled softly as Youngjae walked over “hey.”

 

“Hey. Your voice is still incredible I see,” Daehyun started and Youngjae nodded as they fell into a silence.

 

“You would have been an amazing singer,” Daehyun said after awhile as he remembered how the other had wanted to be a singer.

 

“I wouldn’t have met you if I did though, so I’m content that I didn’t. And besides being with the children here make me happy as well,” Youngjae confessed and they fell into another silence. Daehyun glanced at the other and couldn’t deny the fact that he still loved the other, and he would have to do something before he lost everything again.

 

 


 

Jongin parked a few feet away before jumping the fence and walking towards the warehouse with his knife tucked in his side. He beat up all the guys that got in his way before reaching the room with Sehun. He glanced at Sehun, who was tied up and the idiot who didn’t know who he was messing with by Sehun holding a knife shaking. Jongin scoffed, what an amature. He quickly moved forward and ducked as the man swung at him before jabbing his knife right into the guy. He pulled the knife out and stabbed a couple of times before using it to cut the ropes. Sehun was shaking and scared. Kai took his hood off and placed it over Sehun before they quickly headed out. "It's okay Sehun, it's all okay. I'm here now. I won't let anyone touch you," he reassured.

 

“Boss the cops will be at the destination in five,” Seungri called over the earpiece.  

 

“Got it,” Jongin said tying the unconscious Sehun to him before getting on his motorcycle and driving away. “Why do... why do you make me feel this way?” he wondered as he drove off quietly to his warehouse, listening to Sehun’s soothing beautiful breathing.

 


 

 

    Sunny, Sooyoung, Gyuri, Hyeri, Sulli, Dara, Sunhwa and Hyuna sat in the living room quietly as the maids stood behind them with their heads hung low. All were nervous and sweating as mr. Choi was staring intensely at them.

 

“Are you telling me that none of you were able to get Siwon out of his room? Neither you nor any of his brothers? Does that make sense?!” He asked raising his voice as he spoke up. The girls all kept their heads hung low as none dared to look up at him.

 

“Try again. All of you keep trying and do what you must, understand?!”

 

“Yes sir,” they all said and bowed in unison before mr. Choi shook his head sighing in frustration as he walked away.
 

Gyuri, Hyeri, Hyuna and Sulli shook their heads as stared at Sunny, Sooyoung and Dara wondering how they were able to live here and deal with the tempered mr. Choi everyday. The girls all took turns again trying to get Siwon to eat and sighed as all failed once again. The girls were all sitting in the living room exhausted from multiple attempts of trying to get Siwon to eat when the guys came home laughing as they were lost in conversation. The guys walked into the living room and stared at them all confused. The maids quickly stood up and bowed while the girls sat up in proper position, as they greeted the guys.

 

“What happened to you all?” Sungmin and Ryeowook asked in unison as they all greeted their partners. Sunhwa stood there awkwardly next to the girls, as Daehyun didn’t greet her. They all bowed greeting mr. and mrs. Choi who had just walked in the room.

 

“Father I have some news,” Myungsoo and Daehyun both spoke up and turned to face each other. Myungsoo nodded his head at Daehyun letting his elder brother go first.

 

“Father, Sunhwa and I will be getting a divorce,” Daehyun announced as everyone else in the room became quiet and turned to him in shock. Myungsoo bit his lip nervously as he glanced at Gyuri before he stared at the other once again. Sunhwa kept her head low as she bowed standing next to Daehyun.

 

“Do you agree with this?” Mr. Choi asked Sunhwa. When she nodded then mr. Choi also nodded as he coldly said “then there’s nothing standing in your way.”

 


 

 

    Sehun stirred slightly as he then opened his eyes and felt his head spinning looking around the room. He sat up and sighed rubbing his forehead when he turned to the side and felt his heart skip a beat at the sight of Jongin sleeping next to him. He reached down and traced Jongin’s features just as the other opened his eyes.

 

“Jongin,” he whispered softly.

 

“You should be more careful. How could you go and get caught so easily?” Jongin asked as he sat up. Sehun started moving his hand away when Jongin grabbed it and held it firmly.

 

“From now on, you stick closely to me. The enemy knows about you and I can’t have you frolicking around for us to get caught understand?” Sehun nodded and Jongin leaned forward. “Another thing I have to say is that I don’t want you to get close to any other guys.”

 

“Are you jealous?” Sehun asked smiling at how cute the other was being.


 

“Jealous? You wish,” Jongin lied and Sehun chuckled as he leaned forward and hugged Jongin. The elder of the two closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down as he felt his heart beat go out of control. Sehun’s warmth and softness were driving him crazy.  

 

“Don’t worry, I only have you on my mind.”