Outside image is just a facade

Fast y Furious

“ Hey wake up!” Donghae stirred and opened his eyes to Siwon’s irritated father. “ Get up punk!” Donghae stood up a bit scared since Siwon was not near.

 

“Do you know what time it is?”

 

“ 10 a.m,” Donghae answered glancing at the clock.

 

“So why are you still sleeping?”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“If my son is up at 6 a.m for work don’t you think you should wake up and send him off? Or give him food?”

 

“Yes. I am sorry sir,” Donghae apologized bowing.

 

“What is sorry gonna do for my son who will be tired until late at night?”

 

“Nothing sir. I deeply apologize. I will try harder.”

 

“You better. At least Tiffany use to make him breakfast,” mr. Choi scoffed walking away. Donghae fell back on the bed as he covered his face in shame. How could he embarrass Siwon after all he’s done for them. He quickly took a shower before preparing a mean. It was almost noon and he could try to go visit Siwon to bring him lunch. He arrived and was in awe at the building. He bowed to the security officer who returned the gesture. “How may I help you?”

 

“I am here to see mr. Choi.”

 

“Do you have an appointment?”

 

“No but I will be quick. I just have to give him some lunch,” Donghae admitted raising the bag. The security’s eyes widened, “ you brought lunch?!”

 

“Yes. Why is it bad?”Donghae asked confused.

 

“No one ever brings lunch for mr. Choi and he usually just skips it.” Donghae was shocked at the fact that Siwon worked until 10 p.m without lunch. He smiled at the security officer before walking in the building. He entered the elevator and pressed the top floor button like the guard had told him. The other people in the elevator looked at him shock when he pressed the button. He just shrugged it off as they got off and the elevator continued. He stepped out and walked towards the end of the hall. There were so many rooms but apparently no one was allowed up here. Maybe Siwon did not want to be disturbed when working. He reached the end of the hall and opened the  door quietly but froze when he heard a feminine voice ask, “ so when are you going to dump the male?”

 

“Come on you know I can’t yet.”

“You are really persistent on this huh? You were suppose to date him for a month and dump him the moment you found the information of the other company. Yet here you are in your what? Fifth month and still nothing.”

 

“It takes a while you know? He’s not gonna just open his mouth easily.”

 

“You make it sound like you haven’t done this for? You get people to open way more than their mouths,” the feminine voice mocked. Donghae covered his mouth in shock before he stepped away. He ran down the hall and stairs. He exited the building and walked to the guard. He held the bag out and the guard looked at him in confusion. “Please make sure mr. Choi eats this. Thank you,” he bowed before running off. He went to Siwon’s house and ignored the females sitting in the living room. He packed his stuff before hurrying out.

 

“Where are you going,” Sunny asked making him halt.

 

“Yeah. You just moved in. Siwon will miss you if you leave.” At the mention of the other’s name, Donghae broke down in sobs. The girls all ran over asking him if he was okay. He suddenly felt restless like he couldn’t breathe. He stood up and ignored the blurry images as he tried to walk out.

 


 

“What is this?” Siwon asked as the guard handed him the bag when he came down for a package.

 

“Some male came saying it was your lunch. He went up and rushed out asking me to give it to you.”Siwon’s eyes widened listening to the guard. “Do you have his picture on footage?”

 

Siwon grabbed the package before following the guard to the security room. He felt his heart rapidly beating ever step closer. The guard opened the file and Siwon’s breath hitched as he saw Donghae walking down the hall smiling before running away. He quickly grabbed his stuff before zooming off home. He arrived to see all of his brother’s companions looking at him in sadness. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Donghae... he left,” Sunny confessed.

 

“When?”

 

“Just a couple of minutes a go. We tried to stop him since he was so dizzy and almost passed out but he still left.” Siwon grabbed his keys before running off towards Donghae’s old apartment. He felt tears burning to come out as he saw Donghae’s beaten bloody unconscious body on the apartment stairs. He ran over and held the limp body. It felt like eternity as he sat there crying holding the body waiting for something. He lifted Donghae up and drove off to the hospital after coming to his senses. This was his fault he kept repeating. All because of the stupid bet.

 

“What do you do?” Sehun asked as they entered the building and all the men in suits bowed to him.

 

“I am a gangster.”

 

“A what?!”

“Why? You scared?”Jongin scoffed at Sehun’s confused expression before entering a room. Sehun stood by the door and watched as Jongin started conversing with the other men. After a while Jongin nodded at him and he followed along with some men. They arrived at a small building which seemed to be a cafe/mini library. The owner, who was elderly was sweeping outside. The men got out of the car and walked over as Jongin stayed inside. Sehun felt his heart stop as one of the men pulled a gun out while screaming at the man. He looked at Jongin, who also raised his eyebrows. The men entered and started throwing books off and knocking tables. The old man tried to stop them but the one with the gun knocked him on the floor. Sehun was frightened out of his mind but he still hit Jongin.

 

“How could you do something so sick to such an elderly? You monster,” he screamed before running out of the car and into the cafe to help the man. He pushed the gunned male away before kneeling next to the elder. The suited man scoffed and kicked him aside before pointing his gun at him. Sehun quickly ran over and shielded the elderly man. The thug scoffed and was about to shoot when the gun was knocked out of his hand. He turned around only to be punched and thrown on a table. Jongin walked over and pulled him up before trapping him against the wall.

 

“You pull a gun out again, especially at my man again and I will kill you understand?” The thug lost his smirk and nodded slowly losing his breath. Jongin threw the man on the ground before walking over to the elder. He pushed Sehun aside before helping the elder man up. “Jongin? Thank god you are here! These men almost killed me,” the elder confessed shaking. Jongin turned to the men and gave them a look before they dispersed. Sehun was utterly shocked as Jongin helped the elder on to a seat.

 

“I am sorry Jongin. I have been trying to get the money but business has been slow with the new cafe opening up down the street. I can’t beat them,” the older man confessed.

 

“Ahjussi it’s okay. I understand that business can get rough and I am still working on that case. Something seems fishy about me. I will deposit some more money in your account so please stay at ease and watch your health.” The old man smiled at him before bowing. Jongin stopped him and patted his back before walking out.

 

“You are helping him out.”

 

“No. I am giving him a loan. That’s what I do.”

 

“Na uh. You are giving him help from your own money. That’s sweet,” Sehun smiled and Jongin glared at him. “Shut up!”

 

“Sorry. By the way I am sorry for hitting you. I did not know that you were helping.” Jongin grabbed his body and slammed it against the car. “I was not helping get through that your skull and if I hear one more sweet word from you I will kill you.”

 

“No you won’t. Since you are nice,” Sehun confessed pinching his sides before scurrying in the car leaving Jongin frozen for a moment. Jongin returned to his montone expression before getting in the car.

 

“He just left?” Sungmin asked shocked as he dropped his file before sitting down on his office chair.

 

“Yeah. We tried to stop him but he burst in tears at the mention of Siwon’s name. Then he left and he looked so weak. Then Siwon called from the hospital,” Sunny confessed sitting across Sungmin. Sungmin sighed before rubbing his temples. “That... Siwon has been out of it since we lost Sehun. He was closest to him that it’s suddenly hard to believe. Now he’s causing trouble and will have to take care of it alone.”

 

“Sungmin he’s not gonna be able to do this on his own. He’s gonna need your guys help.”

 

“Sunny I think you know by now that Siwon never needs our help. Since young he has done everything on his own. “

 

“Sungmin, Donghae he’s been attacked by Tiffany’s father. It was no accident,”Sunny admitted and Sungmin’s eyes widened “Ehh?”

 

“It’s true which is why you need to be there for him as his brothers.”

 


 

 

“Mr Choi, you are needed in the OR now!” a voice called over the speakers. Daehyun looked up at his wife and motioned her to follow as he quickly walked out of the hospital.

“You are not going to actually do it are you?” Sunhwa asked.

 

“It’s my job Sunhwa.”

“You are going to operate on that bastard who killed Sehun?! What nonsense is that?”

 

“It’s discrimination as a doctor Sunhwa! I can’t let die over anger!”Daehyun argued as they turned the corner arriving at the operation room. “Whatever!”

 

“Sunhwa I am sorry please don’t be upset. I want to scream and get angry too for being in charge of him but i can’t.”Sunhwa just glanced at him sadly before hugging him tightly.

 

“Daehyun! Daehyun!”Sunhwa pulled away and both turned to see Siwon running towards them being chased by nurses.

 

“Daehyun you have to help him!”Siwon pleaded. Sunhwa looked at Donghae’s unconscious bloody body and gasped. Daehyun turned to the nurses. “ Attach him to an ivy and check his blood. He’s next for  surgery.” Siwon looked into the operating room and felt his blood boil.

 

“What is that bastard doing in there?”Siwon asked.

 

“Siwon he’s a patient and he needs to..”

 

“So you are saying he is more important than Donghae?!”Sunhwa quickly grabbed Siwon and got him to sit as Daehyun quickly entered the OR. Siwon broke out in sobs as Sunhwa tried to calmed him down.

 

“What are you doing?”Sehun asked noticing Jongin still in his office. All the other men had left and Sehun returned to the building to see it empty.

 

“I thought you left earlier.”

 

“I did but I came back since you were taking so long.”

 

“Why?”Jongin asked staring intensely at him.

 

“I thought you might be lonely.”

 

“You thought I might be or were you lonely?”Jongin asked questionably.

 

“Both,”Sehun said trying to blink.


 

“And why are you so concerned over me?Jongin asked walking closer trapping Sehun against the wall.

 

“Because you took me in and helped so I am grateful.”

 

“You are thankful which means you owe me right?”

 

“Yes.”

“And how are you going to repay me?”Jongin asked hovering over him.

 

“any way you want,”Sehun gulped feeling the other’s radiate warmth. “Then start,”Jongin commanded capturing Sehun’s lips and pulling him off the wall closer.