What Love? More like boy toy

Fast y Furious

Siwon woke up to a bright day. He turned and saw the guy smiling at him. Siwon  leaned in and pecked his lips. He blushed and snuggled closer.

 

" I have to go talk to father. Stay in here and don't make a sound okay?" the guy nodded because he knew how hard this was for Siwon; to be the only gay son out of 9 others.

 

" Good." Siwon kissed his forehead before walking into the living room where all his Hyung's were. He sat down just as their parents came in. They all stood up and bowed. They waited before sitting down.

 

" I don't want what I saw yesterday understand?" They all nodded.

 

" We might have been harsh on him. Yes I admit but that's how one learns. He drove himself to death. Should have stopped that brat from racing and dancing. What a waste of time."

 

" Aboji you have no right to say that! Have you ever seen him dance or race? No. He loves it. That is his passion but you never cared about any of our dreams. It's always been about succeeding. Out of all of us Sehun was the only brave one to talk back. Now you don't care that he's dead! What kind of father are you?"


 

" He wasn't suppose to be born!" Mr. Oh snapped. Everyone fell silent. Everyone except Sehun himself knew that he was a mistake.

 

" Well he was! He was and you ruined his life! You're a murder."

 

" How dare you call me that? He deserved punishment for not behaving!"

 

" Well you better be careful because karma will get you. When you're gasping for your last breath then we'll see how you feel." Siwon started walking off into his room. He changed into his work clothes and pulled the guy out with him.

 

" Who is he?" mr. Oh asked in disbelief.

 

" This is my boyfriend Donghae and yeah I am gay. Please send my regards to Tiffany for the cancellation of the wedding. I have to go to work. Have a good day." he bowed before walking out. Donghae bowed before running out after Siwon, who was upset. This wasn't how they were suppose to expose their relationship.

 

“ Siwon!” Donghae yelled when Siwon started hitting the steering wheel.

 

“ What?” he snapped before realizing who he was with. “ I am sorry,” he said looking up. Donghae smiled and grabbed his hands.

 

“ I am so sorry. I know you did not want to be introduced like that. I was just so angry. I am sorry.”

 

“ It is okay. I love you so it does not matter how we are exposed, understood?” Siwon smiled and nodded.

 

“ Are you really okay with not marrying her? She can provide so much for you and your family. She-” Donghae was silenced when Siwon hugged him tightly.

 

“ No,” he paused,” I will not marry anyone other than you.” Donghae smiled and embraced him back. They stayed like that in complete silence.

 

“ Siwon... I am scared to continue living there. Every day I fear that they will come back with more men and do more awful things. I can’t try anymore... no matter how much I  want to. I know you might be disappointed that I am giving up but-”


 

“ Ssh. No more. I don’t like to hear you so upset. It was my fault that they attacked you all because I told her father that I will not marry her. “ Donghae held Siwon tighter afraid to lose the older. It was such a struggle to get where he is now with Siwon and he was not going to let anyone take him away.

 

“ Donghae do you want to live with me?” Donghae looked up in surprise at Siwon who smiled at him reassuringly. “ Don’t worry Donghae. I won’t let my parents hurt you. Sehun has suffered through that enough.”

 

 


 

“ Ya! I am talking to you little ! Look me in the eye and give me some respect!” A drunk man yelled pushing a young teen against the wall of small alley.

 

“ I am sorry... I did not mean to bump into you.”

 

“ Bull ! Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness! “  The young teen trembled a bit before starting to kneel. Just as he was about to touch the ground, a wrist interlocked with his and pulled him up. The teen looked at the stranger, who helped him and was mesmerized.

 

“ Respect my ! You deserve dog . Now get lost before I beat you down to your last breath!” he male cursed in anger. The young teen however was still in lala land looking at the perfect features of his future boyfriend- sorry he meant savior. The old man cursed at him before running away.

 

“ Thank you.” the young teen said looking up at eye level. His savior scoffed before ruffling his hair in disbelief.

 

“ Stand up straight! “ he ordered and the young teen immediately ordered; not wanting to mess with the intimidating man.  “ Name.”

 

“ Choi Sehun sir!’ the teen yelled a bit too loud. The male eyed his suitcase and ripped clothes before understanding the situation. He was good at these types of things.

 

“ Do you need a place to stay?’ he asked and Sehun stared up at him surprise. “ Yes sir please. I have nowhere else to go.” The male sighed before looking at Sehun, who looked like he had starved. “ Follow me.” Sehun smiled and interlocked their arms, ignoring the glare from the older.

 

“ Omg you are so cute!” the male groaned. The second he brought Sehun home, his annoying brother and sister kept squealing over how cute he was. Pssh cute my , he thought.

“ Enough!”

 

“ Sorry.” Sehun squeaked.

 

“ Ya! Who told you to scream? You are scaring him.” the male looked at his brother, Luhn in disbelief.

 

“ Come on Sehun you can sleep in my room.” he said pulling the teen along. The male scoffed, “ ya! Your room is my room!”  In the end Luhan left pouting to sleep in Sulli’s room and Sehun slept with the male, who he found out was named Kai. What a cute name Sehun thought.

 

“ Thanks for letting me stay here.”

 

“ Whatever. We are starting work at 7 am sharp understand?” Sehun nodded before smiling. “ Good night Kai sshi.”

 

 


 

“ Excuse me?! “

 

“ You heard me father. Donghae will stay here with me or I will move out. It’s your choice.” Mr. Choi stared at Donghae in anger before sighing. “ Fine whatever.”

 

Siwon turned towards Donghae and smiled before kissing his cheek. Donghae bowed to all of Siwon’s brothers and some of their spouses before following Siwon to the bedroom.

 

“ He’s too nice and innocent.” Myungsoo pointed out shaking his head for the poor male.


“ Yeah if dad doesn’t get to him the pressure will. It happens with all the partners of the Ceo.” Seungri reminded. The brothers shook their heads and went to sleep with a frown. Now that Sehun was gone, Donghae for sure would be the next target.


It's DONGHAE, my love! I mean look at him, he's amazing.

 

-Donghae-lee-donghae-33395929-500-659.jp

lee_donghae_picture_compilation_by_trini

lee_donghae_png_1_by_darknesshcr_by_dark

326156_1323401693261_400_300.jpg

 

 

 

And don't you people ship SiHae? I mean how cute are they?

 

a736685ejw1e3boinwshfj.jpg

130706_ss5sgbyhoeydewname2.jpg

47660998.jpg

 

donghae-drinking-water.jpg