Shock in Seoul Pt. 2

Forever & Always

 

 

“Haha, wow it’s been so long! You do remember me right..?” he said as he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

 

“Of course! How could I ever forget my best friend!”

“So you stayed true to our promise, nice to know.”

 

You blushed, he still remembered that promise he made to you all those years ago.

 

“What are you doing here in Seoul?”

“Oh, I’m on a school trip to check out the highschools in the area, finally coming back to the big city!”

“Really?! That’s awesome! Maybe we’ll end up at the same school again, which one are you planning on attending?”

“Uhm, I’m not really sure yet, how about you?”

“I’ve got my heart set on Shinhwa, you should come with” he grinned.

“I’ll definitely keep that in mind!”

 

“______ the bus is about to leave! Come on, stop being a fat and get over here!” Chansung shouted from the cashier counter.

 

You blushed, ‘I’m really going to kill Chansung later’ you thought.

 

“Uhh, I have to go..” you started to walk away.

“Wait! Can I have your number first? I don’t want to lose you again.”

You blushed again, and exchanged numbers.

Right before you could leave again, he pulled you into a tight embrace.

 

“I’m sorry it was so awkward just now, I just..I really missed you. I didn’t want these past few minutes with you to be my last,” he murmured, “promise me we’ll see each other soon?”

 

You smiled into his chest, “forever & always”

 

You hesitantly left the hug and got onto the bus, he waved at you from outside and you waved back. You watched him disappear as the bus got further and further, when he was finally gone, your phone vibrated.

 

 ‘I miss you already, how did I last all those years? – Junho’

 

You smiled to yourself.

 

Chansung poked you, “what are you smiling about”

 

“I’ve found him.” 

 

------

I'm so sorry that the chapters seem to be getting shorter and shorter and that the writing seems to be getting worse and worse.

I'm just so bogged down with homework and tests, and I didn't really just want to leave this fic just sitting here.

But uhm, it'll hopefully get more interesting after I get rid of the awkwardness between the two!! 

Thank you for the comments and support!