Goodbye Baby Goodbye; turn around and go on!

Forever & Always

 

“Oppa! Let’s go iceskating tonight!”

 

“I don’t want to go”

 

“Why not? Come on, pleaseeeee”

 

“Look, I’m really tired today…”

 

“Yah! WTF is up with you these days?!”

 

You hated snooping, but this couple was making a racket inside your regular café, and honestly, they were asking for it! You could hear their bickering even with your headphones on.

 

You took your headphones off, placing them around your neck and looked up from your work to look at the couple.

 

“I swear you’ve been such a douche!”

 

“I’m the douche?! You’re the one who’s been treating me like ! All you’ve been doing is showing me off like I’m some new purse you bought!”

 

“I don’t have to put up with this you know, there’s a bunch of other guys who’d die to be with me!”

 

The girl turned around about to leave when she saw you. 

 

“Oh hi ____!” she stuttered “How do you like me and Junho’s drama skit! We make the perfect lead pair don’t we!” she said as she situated herself back next to Junho, wrapping her arms around his.

 

“Uhm it’s great err..”

 

Before you could say anything else, Junho shook Eunji off his arm.

 

“We’re over” he said, glaring at her before stalking out of the café.

You looked back at Eunji, who looked shocked for about two seconds before angrily storming out just as Junho had.

 

This probably sounded really cruel, but somehow, you felt..relieved? And maybe even happy.

 

-x-

 

“Did you hear? Junho and Eunji broke up today!”

 

“You sound a little bit too excited…” Taec mused.

 

“Why shouldn’t I be? She’s been horrible to me since the day we’ve met”

 

“And you’re sure that’s the only reason?” he continued.

 

You thought for a bit, before cuddling next to him, “of course,” you replied.

 

He kissed the top of your head, hugging you tightly.

 

-x-

 

“_____!”

 

You turned.

 

‘What the heck does Eunji want…’

 

“____ can we talk? I really need someone to talk to, and I know that I’ve been a real to you and all, but I hope we can get over all of this…I feel that I have no one else now that Junho’s gone…”

 

“Uhm sure…” there was something fishy about this, but what could go wrong with a simple talk?

 

You walked with her to the orchestra room.

 

“So..uhm..let’s talk?” you said hesitantly in a questioning tone.

 

Eunji laughed, “Yes, let’s talk.”

 

“Let’s talk about how you ruined my life. From the very first day I met you until now. “

 

You were very confused. “Wait what are you talk-”

“I liked him first! But you, you ruined everything. And I thought that when you left I’d finally have the chance. Then you come waltzing back and screw up everything.”

 

“What? How is any of this my fault! You had him, it’s your fault that you treated him as just an accessory!”

 

“Is it bad to want people to know that he’s mine?!”

 

“Yeah, when you only see him as a friggin object!”

 

She raised her hand to slap you, but it never reached you.

 

“Don’t drag her into this” Junho said sternly as he held onto her wrist.

 

“She’s the whole reason this whole mess happened!”

 

“I said don’t drag her into this!” he yelled throwing her hand down, “leave!”

 

Eunji glared at Junho one more time before turning and running off.

 

He turned to look at you before looking back at the ground.

 

“Sorry about that, I really didn’t mean to bring you into all of this.”

 

“Uhm, it’s no problem, wasn’t your fault anyways…” you said, offering a weak smile. You continued, “I’m supposed to meet Taec in just a bit, so I’ll see you around!”

 

You were walking away and were right at the door when he called you back.

 

“Wait, _____”

 

“Hmm..?”  

 

“She was sort of right though.”

 

You looked at him questioningly.

 

“No matter how hard I try, I can’t get over you…”

 

You bit your lip, “I…” but you didn’t know what to say, you opened the door and left.

 

You liked him, you really did. Your feelings for Junho never really left, but you had Taec now. Taec who loved you so much and who you loved as well, you couldn’t do this to him. 

----------------------

A/N: DUNDUNDUN! What will happen next!

Honestly, I wanted the main character to slap Eunji; I really don't like that girl...

Anyways,

Thank you everyone who is reading this <3 

enjoy~