chapter 7

IT'S YOU!!!

Today, I had to back to school because I didn’t come about a week.

“Ya! Kim Nana!”

I stopped because someone shouted my name out. I could see Hyo Rin ran towards me.

“How is your brother?” she asked panting.

“He is incharged today.”

She smiled.” That’s good then. Sorry I didn’t come to visit. You know I was a little busy.”

“It’s okay. Ah, can I borrow your book. I miss so many classes.” I beg.

“Of course.”

We continued to talk while walking to our class.

In the middle of my class, my phone rang because a message was coming.

‘Get ready! You will regret what you have done!’

Prankster.

That was what went through my mind first. But all day, I already received three messages with the same content.

What a crazy person!

 

“Nuna!” a boy approached me.

Jongup.

“I heard that Himchan hyung was hospitalized. How is he?”

It seemed strange for me hearing him called me ‘Nuna’ while he never did that to Hyo Rin.

“He is alright.”

“That’s good. Ah, I have something for you.”

He gave me a white small box.

“Actually, I wanna give this some days ago, but I couldn’t fiind you at school. Tomorrow I’ll go to Paris. Wish me luck!”

“Oh, that competition.Of course. Good luck.” I smiled. “ But, what is this?”

“Just something I want to give for you. See you.” He waved his hand and leaved me.

“Kim Nana.” Someone touched my shoulder made me startled.

“You scared me!” I scolded him.

“Himchan hyung is leaving from hospital,right? Go with me.” His words still flat.

Aish, this boy! Doesn’t he realise that he just asking my help?

We boarded the bus. We didn’t get any chair because the bus was full.

“Do you know that we are in the same school?” he asked.

What? I never know.

“So what?”

“I was just moved to your school about two weeks ago. But I’m in the other class.”

“Not my business.”

“That boy is Jongup, isn’t he?” he asked suddenly.

“Yes.”

“I heard that he is the eighth boy you have rejected in this month. Is that true?”

“If yes, so what?”

“Why?”

“What?”

“Are you stupid? Why did you rejected them?”

“Who are you? Why should I tell you my reason?”

“If you don’t want to tell it, then don’t.”

We continued our conversation.

“Seems like you know much about me? Maybe you are one of my fans, huh?”

“The first thing I heard when I entered that school was you. All boys in my class always talking about you.”

“What did they talk about?”

“Something like you are cool, pretty, and cute.” He talked not looking at me.

“So, what do you think?” I didn’t know why but I was nervous to hear his answer.

He looked at my eyes.

Suddenly the bus turned right and made me lost my balance. He wrapped his arm around my waist to prevented me falling.

“You are a playgirl.” He said.

What? How stupid I am! What answer do I want to hear actually?

I regretted my question. I cursed myself for dropping my own self-esteem. I didn’t realise that his arm was still around my waist.

“We arrive.” He said when our bus stopped. He got off the bus.

“Ya! Wait for me!” I shouted.