chapter 6

IT'S YOU!!!

Three days had passed since my brother hospitalized. But, till now he didn’t open his eyes yet. Even any sign of consciousness he didn’t show it to us. Yumi eonni was totally fine. But she still had to did some treatment. I always wait him here together with Daehyun. I still didn’t get the reason why Daehyun also here. Why? For what? It’s for my brother of course. Seeing him everyday here, I could feel his sincerety. His presence slowly changed my opinion about him.

I started to like him.

NO!NO! something must be wrong with my mind!

I dislike him! I dislike him!

I rewind that assumtion in my head. What will happen to my self-esteem if I liked him.He was annoying. I must remember that.

Suddenly I felt a soft touch on my hand.

“Nana...” he smiled.

My tears flew. Not because I was sad, but because he was awake. My brother was awake. I woke up Daehyun who slept on the sofa and then I ran out to call the doctor.

The doctor did some check up to him.

“He is fine now. But he still need some treatment.” The doctor said.

“Can’t I do it at home, Doc?” he asked.

“Sure you can but at least we must see your condition till tomorrow.”

“Thank you so much, Doc.” I bowed to him while accompanying him out of the room.

“Isn’t it better to keep you here until you totally fine, hyung?” I heard Daehyun asked him while helping him to sat on his bed.

“You know that I hate hospital’s smell, right?” he smiled. “YA! Kim Nana! Give me the water!”

“Take it yourself!” I shouted.

“Ya! I’m a patient, you know? Pa-ti-ent. It means you should take care of me well.”

Seeing his smile and hearing his words were the biggest happiness for me. I didn’t know what would I do if he leaved me. I only had him.

I heard some steps coming closer. Yumi eonni entered the room and hugged him. She was crying.

“Sorry for making you worry. Are you alright?”  my brother asked while caressing her hair.

She just nodded.

“I’m alright. Can you stop crying? I can’t see you like this.” He wiped her tears.

One day, I wanted to have a boyfriend who will love me like he did to Yumi eonni. Slowly I tried to looked at Daehyun. There were a small wish in my heart, what will happen if he was my boyfriend?

“God will punish me because I made two important women in my life cried.”