chapter 12

IT'S YOU!!!

“What’s wrong, Nana~ya? How’s my surprise? Do you like it?”

“What are you doing here?” I still didn’t get what I saw.

“You must be really stupid.” The person smirked. “What comes to your mind right now is right. I am the one who give you all this happiness.” The person laughed.

“But..why? Why did you do this to me? What is my fault?”

“You don’t know? You asked me what your fault is?” the person stepped closer. “Listen Kim Nana! Do you know how is it feel to always be your shadow? Do you know how is it feel knowing the one you like is liking your friend? Why did they like you? What’s so good about you? I HATE YOU!” the person yelled.

“But why did you hurt them? If you hate me, why didn’t you just hurt me? WHY HYO RIN~ah!”

I really couldn’t believe it. I trust her. She was my bestfriend. I didn’t know that she felt inferior with me.

“I’m jealous you know? Your life is too perfect. Everything is easy for you. You have money. You have me who you can use everytime. You have a brother who loves you. At first I just wanted to hurt his fiancee because I love him. But he is a fool too. He protected her. No one loves me like they did to you. And now you have him!” she pointed Daehyun who was standing beside me.

“Do you know what he said when I confess my feeling to him? He said HE LIKES YOU! KIM NANA! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU?!” her eyes filled with tears and anger.

So, the girl who was with him was Hyo Rin.

“But, you are my bestfriend, Hyo Rin~ah. I never tried to use you or whatever. I love you Hyo Rin~ah.”

“No you are not! I want you to feel what I feel.” She laughed,” Aren’t all my plans perfect? I hurt them all. They just useless.”

Hyo Rin who was standing in front of me right now was not Hyo Rin I knew. She was different.

“I hate you, Kim Nana!”

She ran towards me but then Daehyun blocked me and faced her. He hit the back of her head and caused her lost her consciousness.

Daehyun’s breath was uneven. Suddenly he felt to the ground.

“Daehyun~ah!” I approached him and brought him in my arm.

That time I saw red liquid.

Blood.

He was bleeding. Hyo Rin stabbed him. I saw a knife not far from Hyo Rin's body. I couldn’t see it before.

“Daehyun~ah..” I cried. “Stay strong.”I..I’ll call ambulance.”

He grabbed my hand.

“Nana~ya...”

“Don’t say anything..You have to save your strength.” I was so panic.

I called the ambulance quickly.

“They will come soon. Please, stay strong.” I cried. My tears fall on his cheek.

He smiled and wiped my tears. “Don’t cry. You are ugly if you cry.”

I just kept crying. I didn’t want to loose him. I knew he was sincere from the start. I was the one who were cruel, but why people around me who got the punishment?

“I love you..” he said then lost his conciousness.

“Daehyun~ah..Daehyun~ah..” I shook his body. He didn’t move.

“DAEHYUN~AH!” I hugged him and cried heavily.