chapter 1

IT'S YOU!!!

“ BRAKK!”

I threw my bag which already hung on my shoulder snce 10 minutes ago. I laid my body on my bed. This bed which was too big for one person. Relaxing myself, throwing all tiredness because of my activities since morning. Studying, taking a piano lesson, vocal coaching, etc.

“Hai Oppa.” I greeted a guy picture on my desk. He smiled cutely while rounding his arms around my shoulder. I missed him.

At least, my tiredness reduced a bit seeing his smile.

“Ring Ding Dong.. Ring Ding Dong!” my phone was ringing.

“Hello?”

“Nuna, can you think about it once again? I’m really...”

“Jongup~ah, I’m sorry I can’t,” I cut his words, “I’m sure with my decision. Can you stop talking about that?”

“Alright. I hope you won’t regret it.”

Suddenly my thought was back at the moment when Jongup was sitting in front of me and looked at me intensely some hours ago. It was the time when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

~Flashback~

“I really like you, Nuna. Will you be my girlfriend.” He asked.

Certainty and sincerety came from his eyes.

“Sorry, I can’t.”

“Why? You don’t like me?”

“It’s not like that. I like you, but as a firend. Not more.”

I could see now his face was full of sadness because of my answer. I myself didn’t know what to do. I didn’t fell I ever gave him  hope. I didn’t know since when he started to like me and what made him like me.

~Flashback ends~

“KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!” someone knocked my room door and brought me back to my sense.

I walked to the door and opened it.

“I’m really sorry for disturbing your time, Miss. Miss Hyo Rin is waiting in the living room.

I smiled. “Tell her to wait for me. I’ll be right there.”

I changed my school uniform to a white tshirt and short pants. Hurriedly I went downstair to the living room to met her.

“Hyo Rin~ah!” I hugged her as many years I didn’t see her. Actually, I still met her in school today.

“Hey, hey! What’s wrong? Do you miss me that much?”

I nodded while giving her my best smile.

“Didn’t we meet this noon at school? You..!” she pinched my arm.

“Not seeing you an hour is the same as a year for me.”

“Ya! I’m not your boyfriend, Kim Nana!” she said annoyed. “How was that?”

“What’s that?” actually I knew what she means.

“Don’t pretend to be fool! Did you accept him?” Hyo Rin became more curious.

“No.” I shook my head.

“Again? How many now?”

“What?”

“Ya! Are you really stupid? How many boys you reject till now? 5? 6?”

“Eight.” I answered shortly.

“Aigoo, what kind of boy you actually try to find , huh? The leader of our Taekwondo club, you rejected him. The best rapper in our school, Yongguk, you ejected him too. And now, even the best dancer who will go to France to attend a dance cmpetition, you rejected him.” Hyo Rin just shaking her head.

“What can I do? I don’t feel anything special when I’m with him. “ I said while eating the snack on the table. “If there is a boy who can make my heart beat faster, maybe I will think about it.”

“Ya! Be careful, Nana~ya, if you always hurt other people like that, you will get some punishment oneday.”

“I didn’t hurt anyone, “ I defended, “I just follow what my heart  tells me to do.”

“Rejecting 8 boys in a month you say it doesn’t hurt anyone? You really have lost your kind heart. I won’t take any responsibility if something happen to you someday.”

“I won’t ask you to take the responsibility for me. Alright, let’s forget about that. Now, would you like to accompany me to the bookstore, Min Hyo Rin~ssi?” I asked her formally while chuckling.

“Sorry, I can’t. I have an apointment with someone.”

“Seems like these days you always have to see someone behind me. Who is that? A boy? Boyfriend?”

She pinched me again .

“Don’t say useless thing!”

Hyo Rin never tells me who the person is. But I think she already had a boyfriend. Yah, at least my bestfriend had found someone who could make her happy, brought her far from the books she always read. Sometimes I just couldn’t read her mind. How can she was so addicted to those books which made you confuse and hard to be understood.