chapter 5

IT'S YOU!!!

“Miss, I need you to come to our hospital now beause your brother had a car accident.”

That sentence made my strength gone. I kneeled down while starting to cry. Daehyun picked the phone.

“What happen?”  he talked to the person on the phone. “Alright, we’re be there soon.”

“Are you okay?” he asked me. “Let’s go.” He held my shoulders then brought me to the hospital.

I kept silet on our way. My mind was full of anything that scared me. I was afraid if I couldn’t see him again. He was just back some days before. Why did this happen to him?

We arrived at the hospital. His surgery was over and the doctor said he was fine but needed some time to regained his consciousness.

How hurt it is when I saw him laid on that bed with some medical stuff, sleeping like nothing happen. His face was pale. I approached him.

“Oppa..” I held his hand and kissed it.

I got no answer. He didn’t answer me. I couldn’t endure my tears. It flew heavily.

“I want to see him, please. Just a moment! Let me see him!”

I heard a girl shouted in front of this room. It  must be Yumi eonni.

The door was opened  . Yumi eonni ran to my brother and held his other hand.

“Himchan~ah...do you hear  me? Open your eyes, Chan! Tell me you’re alright. Chan....” she cried.

“Eonni..” I came to her.

“I’m sorry, Nana~ya. I’m sorry. It’s because he protected me.” She hugged me.

“Don’t blame yoursef, eonni. He knows what he does.”

“You must back to your room, Miss.” The nurse tried to bring her back.

“No! I’ll stay here. I don’t need anything. I’m alright.”

“But you still need some treatment, Miss. Don’t hurt yourself more.”

“She’s right, eonni. You need to take a rest. I’ll tell you if anything happen.”

“But..”

“Oppa must be angry if he knows you are like this, eonni.”

Finally, she was back to her room.

Now, there were only three persons here. Yup, three. I even forget that Daehyun was still here.

“I’ll buy something to eat. Do you want something?”

I shook my head. How can I ate in this situation? But I thanked him.

“No, thanks.”

The only one I wanted right now was  my brother’s consciousness.