chapter 3

IT'S YOU!!!

“Wake up! Ya! Kim Nana! Wake up!”

“Give me 5 minutes more..” I said while pulling my blanket.

Wait...this voice...

Quickly I opened my eyes and finding a boy sat on the bank of my bed, giving his wide smile.

“Oppa!” I shouted loudly and hugged him.

He is the one I really missed this two years. My lovely brother, the only one, Kim Himchan.

“You miss me?”

I released my hug and hit his arm.

“You such a bad boy! Why did you go that long? Why did you leave me? You don’t love me, right?”

“Hey! I’m not going to vacation, Nana. I am...”

“working.” I cut his sentence. “ I know. Work is more important than me!” I pouted.

“Would you like to go downstair? There is someone I want you to see.” he didn't care about my protest.

“Where is my present?”

“I’ll give it later. Now, meet me in the living room, okay? I’ll wait.” he patted my head.

“Arasseo!”

I took my shower and changed my clothes then went to the living room. I saw him sitting there with a girl.

“Annyeong hasimnikka.” I bowed to her.

“Annyeong hasimnikka.” She bowed and smiled.

She was so beautiful. Maybe she was around my brother’s age.

“She is Yumi. She comes from Japan. “

“Wow! Can you speak Korean?” I asked.

“Yes. My mother is Korean. I learn it from her.” She answered me with Korean.

“I met her in our company’s meeting. Now our and her father’s company are doing a project together.” My brother explained.

“Soooo..she must be your girlf..” I couldn’t finished my words because Himchan coverd my mouth.

“What’s wrong, Chan? Didn’t you hurt her?” she asked  confusedly.

“Please don’t listen to her, Yumi~ah. She always says something absurd.”

“Do you want to kill me?” I shouted when he released my mouth.

“If you continue your sentence before, maybe yes.” He chuckled.

Suddenly his phone was ringing.

“I need to answer this. You two just take your time.” He leaved us.

“Worker maniac! Don’t he remember that he is home now? Is work much more important than me?” I pouted.

“But, he really loves you. He always tells me about you everytime . he said that you are the most precious in his world.”

We started to talk about anything. Her country, how they first meet was, etc.

“So, what’s your relationship with him now?”

Before she answered my question, my brother was back.

“Seems like you two already close each other. What do you talking about? You must be talking about me, right?” he ruffled my hair.

“There are so many interesting things to be talked about than you. Why don’t you just continue your work and don't ever think about me.” I said.

“That was a call from my friend, Nana~ya. Not work.”

“I wonder is there someone who wants to be your wife out there? She must be jealous because you will spend much time with your job than her.”

“Ya! I work for my wife too.”

We continued to fight while Yumi eonni just laughing seeing us.