chapter 10

IT'S YOU!!!

I couldn’t understand what happen yet. I got another message today.

‘This is not the end. There will be next. And the one who should take the responsibility is YOU!’

As soon as I finished reading that, Hyo Rin called me by phone.

“Nana~ya...Yongguk..Yongguk got an accident.”

“What?”

I became more confuse of all this. Was this news that the person mean? So, why should I take the responsibilty?

After what happen to Jongup and Yongguk, there were some incidents more. All I could get was that they who got the accident were all boys that I had rejected in this month. And everytime the accident happen, I always received the  scary message. It always said that these all was my fault and I should take the responsibility. So, I could conclude that the person must knew much about me and that boys. But who? Many people in school knew that? To many suspects.

I was scared. I couldn’t tell my brother about this because he was already in New York for our new project. Hyo Rin was busy with the student council. I needed to talk to someone.

I didn’t know why but I searched for Daehyun’s number in  my phone. I got it from Himchan Oppa. He was so noisy asked me to saved Daehyun’s number in case anything happen to me. I should thanked him later.

I pressed the call button.

“Hello.” I heard his voice.

“C..can we meet now?” my voice shook. “There is something I want to talk about.”

“Where?”

“In the city park.”

“Okay. See you.”

There was a slight relieve came to my heart. I was happy.

My opinion to him was changed slowly after my brother’s accident.

 

 

“Anything wrong?” he asked me when we sat on one bench.

“I..I’m sorry for disturbing your time.” I still hesitate to tried. “I don’t know who should I talk to. You are the one I can think.”

“That’s fine.” I didn’t know that he was looking at my face. “So, what happen?”

“I am scared. I....” I told him everyhting. The packet I received when Jongup got injured. I told him all.

“Why do that person asked your responsibility? Do you have any idea?” he asked when I finished telling him.

“The only thing I can think is because they are the boys I have rejected in this month.” My eyes started to filled with tears. “Why should I? It’s true that I rejected them, but it doesn’t mean that I hurt them, right? I just follow what my heart tells me to do. I...I..” I cried.

“Don’t cry...” he brought me to his embrace.

“I am scared.” I cried in his embrace, caused his shirt wet of my tears.

“I’m here..” he caressed my hair.

I felt his warmth over my body.

I started to like you.

I couldn’t hide it to myself. I already started to like him. But I was so afraid about his feeling to me. Did he like me? Or he just pretended to be cool by calming me down? I was afraid if this is just one sided like. I pulled myself from his. I couldn’t let my feeling shown.

“Feel better?” he looked at me intensely.

I nodded. “Thanks.”

“Anytime, if you need someone, I’ll be there for you.”

No! Don’t say that if you can’t fill it! Don’t give me any hope! I don’t wanna hurt.

“I’m serious.” He continued as he knew what went through my mind.

“Bull!” I turned my face.

“I like you.”

“What? Don’t joke around!”

“I’m not joking, Nana~ya. Look at me! Look into my eyes and you’ll know. I like you.”

“Since when?” I asked, trying not to be mesmerized by his words.

“Since our first met in the bookstore.”

“Liar!”

“Can’t you trust me?”

“Why do you like me? What makes you like me?”

“I don’t know.”

“Then you are li...”

He cut my sentence. He covered my lips with his.

What does he do?

I pushed him and slapped his cheek.

“You! What are you doing?!” actually I was happy, but anger filled me more. “Did you just take an advantage from me?”

“I..” he seemed flustered.

“I hate you!” I leaved him.