chapter 2

IT'S YOU!!!

Actually, going to bookstore was one of my natural activity I always did every Thursday with Hyo Rin. Because only to this bookstore I was allowed to use public transportation by my father. Beside I was really like reading, in this bookstore I could be like another normal girl, without bodyguard and Mr. Park. Even I knew they still followed me behind, but they won’t disturbed me.

Some people sometimes wondered, so what’s the difference between me and Hyo Rin? I loved books but different types from Hyo Rin. I prefered novel and comic, they could made me laugh, forgetting all problems I had.

I greeted the shopkeeper as usual. She was like my ownsister. She always smiled. I didn’t know whether it’s because she was friendly or her job forced her to did that. I came to my favourite rack. I searched all corner to find something interesting. My eyes caught a novel titled Angel with a girl with two white wings on its cover. Such a beautiful one. I was interested by that book.

I tried to reach that book. Even I already stood on my toe and jumped, I couldn’t. That book was to high. When I wanted to call the shopkeeper for help, a hand took that book.

‘Someone helps me.’ That’s what went to through my mind.

But, that person didn’t give that book to me, he leaved me.

“Excuse me!” I tried to stop him.

“Yes?” he stopped and turned his body to see me.

He has blonde hair and there was a little mole under one of his eyes. Handsome.

“Umm..I’m sorry, but I saw that book first.” I said formally.

“This?” He showed the book. “But I’m the one who took it. so, this book is mine.”

“But..”

“I’m in such a hurry. You waste my time.” He said calmly then leaved me.

Hufft.. Feeling annoyed, I took one of the nearest book and the thickest one. I threw the book to his back.

“Aww!”

Right on the target!

I moved to another place quickly so he couldn’t find me.

I tried to find another book  but nothing was interesting. I really wanted that book. Without I realised, it was my time to went home before Mr. Park called all my bodyguard. I must went home now without bringing any new books. It was all because that boy. Cih, I didn’t want to see him again.

My  bus had coming. When I wanted to enter the bus, someone came out from the bus and made me slipped my steps. Fortunately, someone pushed me from behind.

“Tha..” I cut my gratitude knowing who had helped me. That boy from before.

“Watch your steps!” his words were as flat as before. He entered the bus.

Aish, it was not  my fault. Even I didn’t ask his help. Why did he angry at me? Annoying! I didn’t want to see him again! Never!

This bus was half full. There was only one chair left beside that boy. I would like to stand forever than sitting beside him. I’ll annoyed till death. But, seemed like lucky still in my side, a  woman stopped in the next stop.

From my chair, I still could see him. Now he was sleeping. His face was so innocent, like an angel.

Aniyo! You shouldn’t be mesmerize because of that! He is annoying! It is only a mask of his bad behavior!

My logic said.