chapter 16

IT'S YOU!!!

“Hachuuh..”

I was sneezing so much today in class. I got influenza because yesterday I must went home in the rain from the bookstore.

“Are you okay?” Youngjae asked me.

“I’m o...hachuuh..” I snoze again. “Okay.”

He put his palm on my forehead.

“You have a little cold. Here.” He put his jacket on me. “It’ll be worse if you don’t warm yourself. Why don’t you just go home and rest?”

“I’m okay. I can handle it. Hachuuh..”

“What an arrogant girl!” he patted my head.

I continued my class and still sneezing.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to walk you home?” he asked.

“Um.” I nodded.

“Ah, you’ll go home with him right? Okay, I don’t have any power to force you. Just take a rest when you’re home.” Once again he patted my head before leaved.

“See you.” I smiled.

Daehyun came to me and hit my forehead with his finger.

“Are you that happy?”

“What?”

He didn’t answer my question. “Let’s go home. You must take a rest.” He grabbed my hand.

“Can we go somewhere first? I don’t want to be home this early.” I begged.

 “You ‘ll be worse.”

“Please...” I showed him my cutest expression.

He sighed. “Where?”

“Beach.”

“Ya! Are you crazy? You’ll really get fever.”

I lowered my head. “So we can’t?” I asked sadly.

I heard him sighed. “Let’s go.”

“Let’s go.” I grinned.

“Should you wear that?” he looked at the jacket on me.

“It’s okay. It helps me to get warm.” I linked our fingers.

 

We arrived at the beach. I ran immediately and leaved him behind.

“Uwaa...! Daehyun~ah, come here!” I shouted to him.

“Ya! Don’t run like that! You’ll fall.” He ran towards me.

We played all day long. Now we were waiting for the sunset while sitting on the sands.

“Feel better?” he asked me.

“Much better.” I said not looking at him. I was too busy playing with the sands. I even didn’t notice that he stared at me.

I was startled when he kissed my cheek. I was blushing. He was smiling when I looked at him.

“I’ll go get something to drink.” He stood up and walked away.

“Daehyun?”

I saw a girl greeted him. He stopped his steps and talked to the girl.

Isn’t that the waitress girl?

I approached them slowly. Suddenly that girl hugged him. Even now he caressed her hair.

Again. The same feeling as when Hyo Rin hugged him filled me.  I was angry.

I didn’t continue my steps to them but I walked to another direction.

Don’t cry! Don’t cry! Don’t cry!

I decided to go home. Alone.

“Ya! Kim Nana!” He called my name. I know this voice. Daehyun.

“Why did you leave me?”

“Nothing. I just don’t want to disturb you.”

He hugged me.

“How does it feel hugging another girl?” I asked in his embrace.

“What?” he pushed me slowly.

“that girl is the one who we met in the coffee shop right? I don’t like her.”

“She is my friend from Busan.”

“Should you give her your phone number? Should you hug her? Should you caressed her hair?” I tried to contolled my feeling. I didn’t want to explode because of my jealousy.

“She needed that.” He still didn’t know what I feel.

I looked at him confusely. “Including your hug?”

“Yes. I can give it to anyone.”

“But I don’t like it.” I pushed his arms which on my shoulder and leaved him.

“Wait!” he grabbed my wrist. “What’s wrong? Why do you like this?”

“Idiot! I hate you.” I wanted to walked again but he blocked me.

“Now you know how does it feel? How you feel when seeing your boyfriend so close with other girl. That’s what I feel everytime I saw you with him.”

“Do you mean, Youngjae? But he is just a friend, not more.”

“You must don’t know that he likes you, Nana~ya.”

“He? What? Impossible. Don’t say useless thing!”

“You don’t understand why did he so care about you? It’s obviously because he likes you.”

“Do you mean that you are jealous of him?” now I knew where this talk going to.

“What’s more? You smile widely in front of him. You didn’t say anything when he backhugging you. He patted your head, he gave you his jacket when I am the one who should do that. You are too close with him.” He said all what he hide in his mind.

“So what about you? You also too close with that girl. Why did you hug her? Why did you caressed her hair? Don’t you know that I hate that? Did you do on purpose?” I walked away and leaved him. He didn’t chase me.

I was walking while looking down so I didn’t know that someone stood in front of me till I almost bumped into him.

“Hi.” He was a tall boy. “Can you help me?”

“What’s that?”

He grabbed my wrist too tight. “Come  with me.”

I felt something wrong. His presence seemed not good to me.

“What are you doing? It hurts.” Pain started to came to my wrist. “Let me go!”

He smirked. “I have something to do with you.” He laughed.

“Daehyun~ah!” I yelled as loud as I can.

~Daehyun’s POV~

“So what about you? You also too close with that girl. Why did you hug her? Why did you caressed her hair? Don’t you know that I hate that? Did you do on purpose?” she leaved me.

No! I don’t mean that.

I just stood there until I heard her scream. I ran to find her immediately. I saw someone grabbed her wrist and looked like he will brought her somewhere.

“Let her go!”

“Daehyun~ah..” I saw her tears. She was scared.

“OW, your hero is coming!” the guy said. I didn’t notice that some other man came from behind. They hit my head.

“Daehyun~ah!” I heard her voice before I lost my consciousness.