Guardian

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Seoul to New York

Bless his soul.

"You understand me?" Myungsoo asked again.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "It's not like I don't. In fact, now when you said it, I totally think you're that type of a guy. You ed my twice, and you're all that and all. It's no wonder you're those type of person." Jiyeon said. "But whatever, I'll help you recover from this." Jiyeon added on.

"Really, you will?" Myungsoo asked doubtfully.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "Thank you, Jiyeon." Myungsoo said as he pulled her in for a warm hug. "When's your next flight?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"I'm heading Beijing tomorrow for another round flight. A few days later I'll be having a flight to New York." Jiyeon answered while curling her fingers around her hair strands.

Myungsoo then caressed her hair. "When is your New York flight? I'll be flying to New York too for the INFINITE world tour soon." Myungsoo asked further.

"I guess next week?" Jiyeon said. "If I'm not wrong, it should be on tuesday." Jiyeon replied back.

"Good. We'll meet." Myungsoo said, grinning.

"Wait, really? Tuesday flight too? What a coincidence." Jiyeon exclaimed.

"It's fated." Myungsoo said while giving the most flirtarious smirk to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon then scoffed, "I hope I don't serve you or the business class." 

"Fate will still bring us together, no matter what." Myungsoo said as he hugged her waist again and gently caressed her nose with his nose.

Jiyeon spent the rest of the night in Myungsoo's apartment and they had a quickie as well in the morning, before Jiyeon was left tired, exhausted as she stomped into her apartment. Luna and Dara was having their breakfast in the kitchen bar, munching onto some side dishes and their bowls of ramyun while slurping on a chilled soy milk. They then rushed towards Jiyeon as Jiyeon came into the apartment and held onto her wrists while bombing her with questions on her whereabouts yesterday night. Jiyeon then pushed them aside gently while making her way to rest on the couch while they hopped beside her and pestered her with further questions.

"Where did you go yesterday night? Where did you sleep? Why didn't you come back here?" Luna asked.

Dara then followed on and asked, "Who did you go out with yesterday? Who was the man standing outside the yogurt shop yesterday in Hongdae? Who is he? Is he your boyfriend?" 

Jiyeon then sighed. She answered orderly, "I went and stayed over at my friend's house, my friend's house is in Hongdae so it was convenient, and I didn't came back here to sleep because I.. I didn't met him for awhile already and it'd be great to catch things up with him. My friend is a guy, and he was my close friend in elementary school. It's been years since we last met so we got plenty of things to catch up with." 

"What's his name?" Luna asked.

"Uh, he's named Minsoo." Jiyeon said while forcing herself to look at them in a blank face.

Luna and Dara nodded their head. However, it seemed that Dara was not pleased or assured by her answer. Dara then shot her another question as she asked, "So, Minsoo, how does he look like, can we see a picture of him?" 

"I don't have a photo or anything about him. He also doesn't use SNS, he doesn't have an instagram, facebook or kakao account or any weibo or naver account whatsoever. He's really an introvert and he only uses a cheap nokia phone." Jiyeon came up with an excuse and said.

Dara furrowed her eyebrows. "How could a guy possibly be living under a rock like these? It's rare to find a man who doesn't use smartphone or any advanced technology now given his age. Besides, even those elderly folks are starting to own smartphones and catching up with the society by using the internet. Gosh, how lacking is he? We need to find out more about him though." Dara said while completely buying Jiyeon's lies.

Luna then suspiciously asked, "You are a girl and Minsoo's a guy. How can you possibly stay overnight with him! He's a guy no matter how innocent he is and it's just morally wrong, Jiyeon-ah." 

Jiyeon widened her eyes. "Wait, we didn't... d...do anything at all. Don't ever think about it. It's crazy and it's hugely impossible. Besides... uh, he's gay." Jiyeon replied.

"Gay? As in, he likes guys?" Dara exclaimed in shock while her jaws dropped.

Jiyeon nodded her head slowly. "Y..Yeh. He likes guy. Hunky ones.. He told me yesterday." Jiyeon replied.

Luna cursed. She cupped while shutting her eyes and gave some disgusted glances at Jiyeon while Dara shook her head in disgust. "Well, at least he would be good to a girl like you even if you stay overnight at his house. Is he a cool friend? I always wanted a guy friend like your friend Minsoo as how you would describe. Is he a good friend?" Dara asked.

Jiyeon bit and came up with another excuse. "Yeah. He's a great friend. Understanding, caring.. and um humurous too." Jiyeon said.

"Wow, now I'm really eager and curious to meet him." Luna commented while Jiyeon forced out a pretentious giggle.

 

The rest of the week passed by quickly and Jiyeon was now on her way for the flight to New York with Dara who was along with her for this flight. They entered the air craft soon after and they were all tidying up the air craft for the flight while the in-charge was Taeyeon, and she was strolling down the plane giving orders and pushing people around to do several tasks while inspecting the air craft carefully. 

Taeyeon gathered the cabin crews together and gave them a short briefing, while dispatching them to their various depar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter