Official

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Officially Myungsoo's.

Seoul and London

Jiyeon held onto Myungsoo's hands tightly. "So... where do you want go?" Jiyeon asked.

"Your house?" Myungsoo asked.

"What? My house?! No!" Jiyeon exclaimed. She then stammered her words and continued, "Uh, I mean like my female roommates live there too, so it's not really convenient for you to go in just like that. It's pretty discrete, you know what I mean and all." Jiyeon said.

"So... my house then?" Myungsoo asked as he slotted his other hand into his pocket.

"Hmm, okay. If that's fine with you." Jiyeon replied as they went to Myungsoo's house.

Jiyeon got cuddled up with Myungsoo on the couch while she and Myungsoo was watching a romance-themed movie on his television. The atmosphere was tense as the emotional part was being played. The girl was separating the boy in the movie due to a malicious tumour in her brain. Jiyeon started sniffing as tears came streaming down her cheeks. Myungsoo then slowly caressed her hair and pushed her head down onto his chest.

Jiyeon sobbed silently in her chest as she shut her eyes tightly while sniffing onto Myungsoo's sweater. Myungsoo did not move an inch or bulge, he just simply let Jiyeon cry on his sweater and on his chest. His hands then patted onto her back softly while gently cooing her down through whispers into her ears.

"Myungsoo, what if.. if one day I have cancer." Jiyeon asked while in her teary eyes.

"What nonsense? You won't get cancer. You wont, Park Jiyeon." Myungsoo stated in shock.

Jiyeon sighed and shook her head and held tightly onto Myungsoo's arms and shook it gently. "I mean, like what if? What if I had the final stage of a cancer, I don't know how am I going to face you." Jiyeon said while sniffing. "I mean, I don't want to die infront of you, neither do I want to leave you behind.." Jiyeon added on.

Myungsoo pulled her into the hug. "I don't want you to suffer because of me. Alright? I'm here to make you happy as always okay. We'll enjoy being together no matter what. Even if we part, we'll always be together, no matter what it takes." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon then called out his name in a whiny solemn manner as she hugged Myungsoo tightly again. "Thank you, Myungsoo.." Jiyeon mumbled into his ears.

Jiyeon then wiped the tears off her eyes while pulling herself off from Myungsoo's chest. She then grabbed a piece of tissue and wiped her eyes and face, while apologising. "Ah, I must be crazy acting all emotional and sad all of the sudden. I'm so sorry for reacting like that." Jiyeon said.

"It's alright, it's good to know what's in your mind." Myungsoo replied.

"Thank you." Jiyeon said.

"I'm hungry." Myungsoo whined.

Jiyeon nodded. "I'll go see what you have in your kitchen." Jiyeon said. 

Myungsoo clapped his hands while doing the most adorable smile ever by shutting his eyes and smiling widely. His dimples were seen as he then said in a childish tone, "I love it when Jiyeon chef is cooking! It will definitely taste the best!"

Jiyeon then chuckled and left with him into the kitchen. Myungsoo then wrapped his hands around her waist, while Jiyeon groaned and grumbled as she tried to move around the kitchen. Myungsoo's weight was pulling her back but she exerted full force in moving around the kitchen. She examined the kitchen cutleries, plates, pans, bowls, and pots. She then walked tiringly and forcefully to the refrigerator.

"Yah, Myungsoo remove your hands around me please." Jiyeon hissed at him.

Myungsoo pouted while resting his head on her shoulder. "Nope, I will only be by your side from now on." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon then sighed and opened the refrigerator. She examined the contents. "What, you only got 2 eggs in your fridge, 1 half-empty carton of milk and some yogurt? Are you like poor or what? Didn't your entertainment agency pay you loads of money every month?" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"Correction. It's because I don't have a wife to help me do all these for me." Myungsoo stated.

"If I'm ever gonna be your wife, don't expect me to buy our groceries every single time. I got no time for such commitment." Jiyeon hissed.

Myungsoo sighed. "What? You're definitely going to be my wife." Myungsoo replied.

"Well, I was just saying if.. There are many possibilities in this world." Jiyeon answered back.

"Don't." Myungsoo said with a serious tone. Jiyeon turned and met upon his stern glance as she shut and looked back into the fridge with a shocked expression. Did she say something she shouldn't have? Jiyeon then thought that she might have said something that might have sparked something in his mind that might have not been good to him. Jiyeon then grabbed the remaining two eggs quietly.

Myungsoo then went back to his own self again, as he squeezed his hands even tighter around her waist while snuggling on her shoulders, breathing into her fresh floral scent. 

His playful hands then travelled up to her chest while one of his hands gently squeezed her bra. Jiyeon gasped in shock while cracking the eggs on the frying pan. 

"Yah, don't do that when I'm doing other things." Jiyeon exclaimed.

"Then I'll save it for later." Myungsoo said.

"No!" Jiyeon refused.

Myungsoo frowned while pleading over and over again.

"I'm going to make you drop that habit of yours that you're fully aware of. This is the starting point and step. You need to overcome your desires you have." Jiyeon explained while carefully frying the eggs.

Myungsoo frowned and nodded. "But I can't live without doing it, especially with you in my mind." 

"You can only do it moderately." Jiyeon replied.

"What do you exactly mean by moderately then?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"Moderately. Alright then. Thrice a week. Start by this. If you can do less than thrice, it'd be even better." Jiyeon said as she placed the fried eggs on two separate plates.

"Three times only?! That is insane? I can't resist not doing it on you everytime I see you." Myungsoo stated.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she started cooking ramyun. "Well, yeah you know that. You would always do more than once every time we meet. You need to stop that habit of yours, Mr Kim. It's all for your own good." Jiyeon explained.

"It's hard and I don't know what can I do other than to think about it. I'm already thinking about it." Myungsoo whined.

"I'm going to help you resist this temptation of yours. Don't worry." Jiyeon said.

"You're just going to make things harder. This thing erupted the most when I have my eyes on you." Myungsoo complained.

Jiyeon gave him a smirk. "I got my ways, so don't you worry." Jiyeon stated.

"But what if you can't resist it either? The last thing I know you never rejected any of it when I initiated." Myungsoo argued.

"I will. Because, I know I Park Jiyeon am not a addict like you are." Jiyeon bragged while serving the meal up to Myungsoo.

They sat by the counter and fed each other food, just like how couples would do alone when having their meals. They shared some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter