London

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul to London

If only..

Jiyeon and her mother have landed in London and they have finally reached their apartment in downtown London. She unpacked her luggages up in her room while her mother was downstairs in the kitchen preparing some simple comfort food for breakfast. Jiyeon and her mother have remained quiet and silent ever since her mother yelled and scolded her. Even as they land back in London, throughout the ride back to their apartment, both of them remained silent. 

Jiyeon's mother soon knocked onto Jiyeon's door and came in as her head popped out from the door. "I'm going to go to the supermarket nearby to get some groceries. You want to come?" She asked.

"Nah, I'll stay in my room. By the way, where's dad?" Jiyeon asked.

The mother then paused for a few seconds before replying. She then answered, "He's busy at work. He left house early today for work. Work is getting busier for him." She said.

Jiyeon nodded as her mother closed the door back and left the apartment. Jiyeon then wore a jacket over her after she have finished unpacking her luggage. Her room was small, empty and nothing much. A simple dresser, bed and a study desk is all that she have in the room. She stocked up on her outerwear and clothes into the dresser and she roamed around the apartment curiously.

Although she never wanted to come back here and live with her mother, she had no choice and she thought this would be the best option, for her, for her mother and maybe for Myungsoo. She thought leaving him for awhile might actually help him in a way, to sort things out in his idol life and his fandom.

She did check updates of their 'scandal' on her phone the first thing when she landed in London's Heathrow International Airport. She went straight to check on the news sites, checking the top news and any progress in their scandal. More news popped up from their scandal.

This includes the latest update in the news site, titled: "Infinite's L comments on dating Park Jiyeon". She raised her brows in shock and clicked onto the article.

The article basically summarised how Myungsoo met her, and he didn't even lie on he met her that was on the flight to Japan for his short photoshoot for a Japanese magazine. He also mentioned how good she looked on first sight and said he was kind of allured and attracted by her looks. Jiyeon blushed upon reading the news, yet a part of her was tearing up due to the fact that she had to leave him behind alone for London.

She read the comments and the comments were as harsh as usual. She clicked on the other articles that was more jaws-dropping and shocking, reporting incidents of fans coming over and complaining over her dating Myungsoo on the Korean Air headquarters in the airport. Fans were also reported to camp outside of Myungsoo's entertainment agency building, waiting for Myungsoo while shouting words to stop Myungsoo from dating Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon ignored them, though she was literally hurt by all these news. She knew there was a significant amount of backlash over her dating Myungsoo. However, Myungsoo's words rung in her mind again, and she managed to got over the comments and criticism. Even up to now, the 'betrayer' Jiyeon still relies on Myungsoo.

She then sub-consciously walked into her mother and father's room which was just beside her room. She sat on the bed and looked around the room. How much the room have changed since 5 years ago she stayed for a month with her parents in London. She looked at the dresser and the mirror, there seemed to be more clothes and more amount of cosmetic products on the dresser. She smiled at the sight of it. 

Despite being unwillingly dragged back to London, she never held any grudge to her mother. She knew she had done wrong and shouldn't have involved in such relationship with Myungsoo whereby they had practically before marriage, and she knew her mother only cared for her. 

She then took a look into the closet and she widened her eyes to see it was half empty, with only female clothes like dresses and blouses remaining. She looked around the room and searched through the drawers and there was practically nothing of her father's belongings in the room. She walked downstairs and looked around at the living room and kitchen but nothing of her fathers were remained in the house. 

 

In panic, she hurriedly called her father, to which her father picked up her call. "Appa, where are you right now?" She asked.

"Oh, Jiyeon-ah. Uh, I'm a..at work, why?" He asked.

"Are you busy right now?" Jiyeon asked back.

"Uhh.. y..yeah. The boss is pushing us to finish the proposals and all.." Her father replied.

"Appa, why aren't belongings at home? You moved out?" Jiyeon asked.

Her father didn't replied while remained silent on the line. Jiyeon then called him again and asked him repeatedly countless of times before he let off a silent sigh. He then said, "I knew you were bound to know about this sooner or later." 

Jiyeon bit her lips nervously. She started shivering in fear, "Wh..What do you mean by that, appa?" She asked.

"Your mother and I... have divorced already." He replied.

Jiyeon gasped in shock as her jaws were widely opened. She was shocked. Shocked for words. She remained silent as the father continued explaining their situation.

"I know we should have told you about this earlier, but knowing you're busy working your way in Korean Air when you first started, we thought it'd be better for you to focus on your work and not bother about our situation." His father explained.

Jiyeon then stammered her words, while a tear escaped from her eyes. She then slowly said in a shaking manner, "When did you guys break up?" 

Her father then answered, "Sorry honey. We broke up when you got accepted into Korean Air." 

Jiyeon bit her lips and shut her eyes tightly whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter