Pilot

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KE 001 to Tokyo, Japan

Departing at 17:40, arriving at 20:00

Jiyeon was in the airplane cabin, preparing and tidying up the plane after the plane landed onto the airport from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport. Jiyeon was brushing the seats neatly while arranging the back pockets of seats while the other cabin crews were helping out with other housekeeping duties such as sweeping and preparing the food and beverages in the gallies in the plane. 

Jiyeon have been working for Korean Air for past 2 years when she first started off at the age of 19. She have travelled to all over the world, from the United States, to Europe and to Southeast Asia. She have enjoyed the perks and the challenges of being a cabin crew, serving all types of people over the world. She have acquaintances all over the world over her flight codeshares and flight exchanges during her Korean Air experience. 

The in-charge for the flight KE001 soon went and gathered all the cabin crews in the First class. "Alright people, well done today. The air craft looks clean and spotless. A good job to all of you, just that Ayumi-sshi, please clean the cockpit area too, the captain complains that it is rather dirty inside." Taeyeon said while looking on the clipboard.

"Alright, so I'll assign your designated duties area today." Taeyeon started. She then continued on and said, "For the first class, I and the senior cabin crew Tiffany and Yoona will be in charge of it. For the business class.." 

Everyone was clenching their fists as the anticipation grew. Everybody was yearning to work in the business class. Working in the business class would meant well to them as only the outstanding cabin crews would be in-charge of the business class, and usually after working in business class, those cabin crews would be promoted to Senior cabin crew. Everyone was squealing while the atmosphere remained tense and silent.

"Park Jiyeon, In Na, Luna. You three will be in the business class for this flight and you will be under supervision by me." Taeyeon stated.

The cabin crews sighed while putting off a emotionless look while Jiyeon was smiling brightly at Taeyeon as she clenched her fists tightly while her heart was bursting of joy and relief. She have been waiting to work in the Business class section for years and she have finally gotten her first chance to work in there ever since her two years working for Korean Air. Taeyeon then dispatched and released the cabin crews to their work areas. There were a total of 16 crews working and only 6 of them are working in the high class section while the other 10 are working in the economical class.

Announcements from Taeyeon have travelled throughout the aircraft of the boarding of the first class passengers. Cabin crews were dispatched to around the aircrafts as they positioned themselves along the aisle of the seats while some stood at the gally. The cabin crews greeted upon the arrival of the first class passengers while Taeyeon, Yoona and Tiffany took turns to lead the VIP passengers to their respective comfort seats in their separate compartments while serving them some water and a packet of peanuts. The first class was as usual empty for this flight. Out of the 9 available seats, only 4 was occupied.

The first class passengers have all settled down and the busines class passengers was announced to be boarding the plane now. Jiyeon stood along the aisles of the aircraft in the business class, while In Na stood beside the entrance greeting the passengers and Luna would be standing at the other side of the aisle of the seats. The first few passengers entered and Jiyeon and Luna did their jobs exceptionally well, greeting them with a wide, bright smile and bowing at them before checking their boarding passes and guiding them to their seats which have a cup of water and a packet of peanuts lying on the tables. More and more business class passengers entered.

Just then, a men wearing black cap and wearing a tan-coloured trench coat over his black top and black slacks came in as he wore a sunglasses that attracted much of the attention in the cabin crew. Jiyeon walked up towards him as he removed his glasses. 

Jiyeon stared at his handsome face in awe but continued with her expertise as she bowed and greeted the passenger with an angelic smile. The passenger just stared at her as Jiyeon checked his boarding pass and walked him to his seat.

"My name is Park Jiyeon, Mr Kim. If you need any assistance, please approach me or any of our cabin crews in the Business Class. Please enjoy your flight." Jiyeon said politely while the passenger continued looking at her in awe.

"My name is Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo." Myungsoo said as he flashed a grin at her.

Jiyeon looked at him curiously while forcing a genuine smile at him before nodding her head. "Alright, Myungsoo-sshi. Enjoy your flight." Jiyeon chirped happily before walking away. 

Myungsoo turned his head out of his seat as he looked at Jiyeon walking away. He his bottom lips as his eyes could not move away from the sight of her slim legs and her lovely booty.

Myungsoo turned back to face at the screen. He was going to Japan today to do a short photoshoot with a well-known Japanese photographer for a japanese magazine while he would be heading back to Seoul right after the photoshoot. His schedules was packed as he was having his world tour for INFINITE and INFINITE had just ended their promotions for their latest single, "Destiny" not too long ago.

Myungsoo then look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter