Hyperventilate

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KE 641 to Singapore

Arriving in midnight GMT+8.

Jiyeon was in the gally, eating her dinner along with the other colleagues on the plane. She was busy chatting along with Seohyun, Yoona and Eunji. They were giggling softly amongst themselves until a passenger from the Business class came and Jiyeon turned and looked at her as she got a flustered, irritated look on her face. 

"Excuse me, could you come and check on the toilet, it's been locked for quite a while already. I've been waiting for 30 minutes exactly but the person wouldn't come out, I tried knocking and nobody responded to it." The passenger asked in an impatient and dissatisfied manner. Jiyeon nodded her head and apologised on behalf before walking towards the toilet.

The toilet on the other sides have been queued up ever since the toilet was locked for the 30 minutes. Jiyeon then brought the passenger to the First class's toilet instead before she went back to the toilet and knocked onto the door and checked on the person inside the lavatory.

No response. Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows and knocked again. She knocked several times and she was getting impatient. Her level of tolerance have maxed up as she knocked for the tenth time. She then leaned her head closer to the door, trying to hear of any sounds coming from the toilet. She grew worried because it might be because a passenger might have fainted or become unconscious in the toilet before they could seek any help.

She then heard moans from the toilet, not any type of ordinary moans but a pleasuring moan. She frowned in disgust before she knocked again onto the door and this time the door finally opened and it was Myungsoo that came out of the lavatory. Myungsoo wore a tired, exhausted look as he was breathing heavily.

Jiyeon felt his hot heavy breaths as Myungsoo glanced at her before walking back to the seat. Jiyeon then looked inside the toilet and the toilet was clean and empty. There was literally nothing left behind. Jiyeon looked at the facade of Myungsoo before heaving a sigh. She was pretty curious about what Myungsoo could have done for 30 minutes in the facade.

The truth is, Myungsoo was the only one knew what he have been doing all these while. His hectic schedules and the back to back concerts for INFINITE's world tour have left Myungsoo often frustrated and stressed. He rarely hang outside because he would be too exhausted after returning from his schedules and most of his days were now spent travelling on air to different countries every week. Myungsoo have been relieving his stress all along through this method, a method where he have started since long time ago, probably after awhile when he debuted in INFINITE.

He was indeed pleasuring himself in the toilet. Myungsoo would occasionally just pleasure himself through short clips here and there of ually explicit content, s knew he watches but what they do not know was that Myungsoo have an obsession over ually explicit content. In fact, his mind was not as pure as what people would see, beneath his mind was a dark, naughty side of him that he never presented in front of s, even Do Yeon was unaware of that. 

He always does his routine of pleasure either in the lavatories on the plane, but that was rare as he would always coop himself in his bedroom beneath his sheets or in the hotel's toilet. He have lost count of how many times he did that for the past week, he felt as if he did a lot but he also felt he did not do it enough. He just does that whenever he wants to, provided the situation was right. Myungsoo took his phone out as he deleted the photos of Jiyeon off his phone as he hid it in his pockets. He heaved a sigh of relief as he looked around and s are all asleep. 

It was already nine in the night, well in Korean time. Meals have been served and most of them have been collected. Lights have already been dimmed to facilitate the sleep of the passengers while there were some overhead lights as some passengers preoccupied themselves with books and movies on the screens.

Myungsoo was not in the mood to sleep. He did not sleep a lot but he did not felt tired. Usually he would after he had some pleasuring time but he was not in the mood to after doing all those tiring movements. Myungsoo turned his head back and caught a glimpse of Jiyeon behind the seat of the passenger behind him. 

Jiyeon looked so appealing to him as usual and that was why he was so attracted by her. Myungsoo continued peeking through his seats while constantly checking on s to ensure he would be safe to look at Jiyeon again and again.

Jiyeon could see Myungsoo looking at her secretly from the side of her eyes. Instead, she kept silent and cool and remained unaware of his glances as she would continue talking to her colleagues and goof around in an elegant manner. 

 

As another hour passed, Jiyeon and Seohyun were the only awake ones in the business class sector as E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter