Obligations

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Obligations

I still love you..

Jiyeon heard knocks on the door as she sat on the ground behind the couch nervously. She then walked towards the door and opened it quietly while Hoya and Sungyeol entered the room with their disguises along with Dara and Luna.

"Dara! Luna!" Jiyeon shrieked as she went over and hugged the two girls tightly. 

"We spotted the two Infinite members just now outside walking quickly with their disguises so we followed along with them." Dara said and pointed to Hoya and Sungyeol.

Jiyeon then turned to face them while bowing at them politely and greeting them.

"Hi, you must be Jiyeon right?" Hoya asked.

Jiyeon nodded. Hoya then took off his sunglasses and cap while Sungyeol did the same too and greeted Jiyeon back. Hoya then placed the bag of food down on the coffee table.

"We brought some fried chicken back for you. Hope you like eating them." Hoya said nervously.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "Thanks, I love fried chicken. Do you pe..perhaps got beer? Fried chicken goes well with beer. It's okay if you don't." Jiyeon asked awkwardly.

Hoya nodded as Sungyeol raised the cans of beers on his hands. Jiyeon's eyes started beaming in surprise. All of them then joined in around the coffee table, sitting on the floor eating the fried chicken while drinking their cans of beer while watching a music show on the television.

As the atmosphere became silent and awkward, Hoya being the outspoken one, broke the silence and asked Jiyeon, "So... when did you start dating Myungsoo? Like how you guys meet and all, just being curious.." 

"Oh, I.. I met him when he's on the flight to Japan. Umm, he was certainly someone different and well we sort of build our relationship from then too." Jiyeon answered while she could see from the corner of her eyes Luna and Dara was paying much attention to her.

She nudged Dara while Dara and Luna started cupping their faces to hid their laughter. 

"I always see you working on the Business Class. As in, everytime INFINITE goes to another country, sometimes I see you on the flight, most of the times you work in business class?" Hoya asked.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "Well, I only recently started being deployed to work in the Business Class. I used to work mostly in the Economical class but nowsadays I work more often in the Business Class as scheduled by the in-charge." Jiyeon answered back.

"Doesn' that mean you're sort of a higher rank?" Sungyeol suddenly broke off his shy image and asked.

Jiyeon was caught back by Sungyeol's voice and she just shook her head. "Not really, I have not received my promotion yet though. But basically working in the Business Class means you got greater experience and much more skilled and capable compared to other cabin crews." Jiyeon replied back.

The guys nodded their head while staring at her in awe. 

Hoya then asked, "So... did you and Myungsoo really did that?" 

Jiyeon furrowed her brows. "Uh, do what?" She asked awkwardly while scratching the back of her neck.

"You know... the news said you guys spend the night together here. So possibly you guys had... uh s...s... ...x.x.x." Hoya said awkwardly.

Jiyeon gasped while her eyes widened in shock. She bit her lips and stammered her voice while Hoya nodded her head. "Ah, I should just keep quiet. Pretend I never asked that question at all." Hoya said as Jiyeon nodded her head awkwardly.

Just then, Myungsoo came back while he was panting heavily. Jiyeon went over to Myungsoo and held onto his shoulders, looking at him worriedly while Myungsoo eased her with a genuine angelic smile. He then walked towards the two members and greeted Dara and Luna. 

"You two did great. Thanks a lot." Myungsoo said.

"Thanks, how did it went?" Sungyeol asked.

"Well, just like that. I told them all about our relationship already. I admitted to it." Myungsoo replied.

Jiyeon gasped in shock. "You, w-what?" Jiyeon uttered.

"I guess it's better like that too. Myungsoo, you did great too." Hoya said. "It's better to say the truth then to hide. Hiding will only give you backlash." Hoya explained.

Jiyeon rested her head on Myungsoo's shoulders while Myungsoo sent the two members and Luna and Dara off from his apartment. Jiyeon remained inside his apartment, curling her body up while cuddling onto Myungsoo on the couch. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his waist while Myungsoo leaned towards her to peck her. 

"Jiyeon, you can walk around at ease now. I've chased the reporters and cameramen off from the apartments premise. They won't bug you anymore. Besides, I already told everything I need to in the press conference. There won't be any need for them to interview or bug you anymore. So don't worry." Myungsoo said in a soft manner.

Jiyeon pulled away from the embrace. She cupped Myungsoo's face while staring at him worriedly. "You must be tired. You did so much for me and I just feel I'm helpless in this situation." Jiyeon stated.

Myungsoo held her hands tightly. "Anything for you. I feel like I'm sinking into your love more and more each day." Myungsoo said while resting her head on her forehead while their noses were brushing from each other.

"Myungsoo, I love you. I will always love you so much." Jiyeon whispered.

"Me too. I love you too, so much." Myungsoo whispered back as they kissed each other under the moonlight.

 

The next morning came and Jiyeon was lying onto Myungsoo's chest at four in the morning, awoken from her short, brief sleep. She did not have much sleep during the night as she was mainly preoccupied by the scandals and the rude and heavy comments on the news. She sat up from the bed and stared back at Myungsoo who was sleeping soundly and peacefully on the bed. She leaned closer and pecked onto his forehead while admiring his beautiful face. How his eyes shut and how he slept so peacefully like a cat amazes her.

She then took her phone out and pulled herself away from the bed. She tip-toed to the couch in the living room as she went and read the news again. She did not know why, but she just have the need to read any updates on their scandals. She widened her eyes in shock as she read the trending news on the news site.

It was titled, INFINITE's L admits to dating Park Jiyeon.

She read the article and headed towards the comments. She held her tears back as she saw many downvotes on the articles and the uproar in the comments' section.

"What a embarrassment of the nation. A nation carrier cabin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter