Wonderlust

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Secret Rendezvous

I'm good, I'm fresh, I'm hot and wild!

"Welcome on board.." Jiyeon greeted the passengers cheerfully in the business class sector of the plane. Ever since she got selected to work in the business class for the flight to Japan last week, she have been working in the business class more often and she rarely worked in the economical class any more.

Jiyeon felt happy. Her mood was up and her mind was fresh and clear. She eyed around as the line of passengers disappeared. She then looked outside on the plane eagerly. She was looking forward to Myungsoo. She knew herself have sub-consciously fell in love with Myungsoo, be it their secret rendezvous yesterday morning, she enjoyed some time spent with him. She grew nervous as she felt as every second passed she would die out of anticipation.

Her eyes were beaming in glitter upon seeing several men dressed in black, white and neutral colours like grey coming towards the business class entrance carrying bags and wearing sunglasses and caps. She then immediately recognised them even though they were covered in disguise. She knew they were INFINITE and she was pleased. She then tidied her uniform and arranged her hair as they entered the plane.

Myungsoo took off his cap and sunglasses as he reached near to Jiyeon. Jiyeon remained her professionalism and greeted him as usual as what she would do to other passengers while Myungsoo smiled at her, while trying not to attract any unwanted attention from possible paparazzis and reporters in the vicinity. 

Jiyeon and Seohyun then left the entrance to trail down the aisles, checking on passengers and greeting every passenger on board in the business class. The business class passengers are being offered drinks soon after, with Jiyeon voluntering to serve their house wine to the passengers. Jiyeon carried the bottle of wine down, pouring glasses of wine for several passengers on request and demand. She then stopped at Myungsoo while she leaned down and stared at him and her eyes rolled to the guy beside him. He got his hair styled up and has a masculine face. He was handsome too and she automatically recognised him as another member of INFINITE.

Jiyeon greeted both of the passengers. "Hello, Mr Kim, would you like to try our new house wine?" She asked politely.

"Sure thing. Hoya would want one too." Myungsoo said while Hoya eyed at her and nodded with a genuine cute smile that seemed strange coming out from a masculine man.

Jiyeon nodded and smiled. She did what as told, poured them gently on two wine glasses and handled them carefully. She then smiled again and told them to enjoy their drinks and their flight. She then walked away while Hoya continued staring at Myungsoo. Hoya then tapped onto Myungsoo's shoulders profusely like an excited kid that just got a present.

"That air stewardress, I saw her on our flight to Singapore. She's so gorgeous." Hoya commented.

Myungsoo nodded while smirking. "Yeah's she hot.." Myungsoo commented.

Jiyeon rushed herself into the gally as she was blushing profusely and her cheeks were heating up. She placed the tray of wine bottles and glasses down as she fanned herself with her fingers while heaving sighs of relief. She was burning up and blushing upon seeing Myungsoo and serving Myungsoo just now. It was so awkward and also brain-wrecking for Jiyeon.

The plane soon took off safely and smoothly, and Jiyeon started pushing down the aisle the trolley filled with the appetizer courses for the passengers. She laid the table neatly for passengers while serving them with their appetizer dishes gently. As she approached towards Myungsoo's seat, she could feel Myungsoo's glaze burning her from the side of her eyes. She ignored it and resumed her professionalism until she reached towards Myungsoo.

"Hi, sir. Here's your appetizer, grilled pan-seared salmon bits." Jiyeon said as she laid the table neatly and placed the plate of appetizer on Myungsoo's table. She then took another plate out and passed over to Hoya's table. "For you sir, here's your appetizer of the fine grilled chicken caesar salad." Jiyeon said and bowed politely before rushing to the next passenger. Jiyeon felt her heart racing as she passed by Myungsoo. She could see from the corner of her eyes Myungsoo was looking at her again, up to down. Jiyeon got even more nervous at Myungsoo staring at her body. Was he checking her out again?

Jiyeon managed to serve out all the dishes, and soon continued on serving for the mains and the dessert. As she served the dishes, Myungsoo would always stare at her and his partner beside him would also look at her. Jiyeon was getting paranoid each time she neared them or walked past them as she would feel herself melting in their glances. Jiyeon then cooped herself in the gally, talking to her colleagues throughout the rest of the night flight.

Seohyun and Eunji was then sent to sleep first, and they embraced the seats and slept peacefully and soundly while Jiyeon and Sulli were in the gally. Sulli was munching on a small sandwich while Jiyeon was feeding herself with a bowl of grapes. She chatted with Sulli for awhile before Sulli went over and chatted with the first class cabin crews over at the other side of the plane. 

As Jiyeon was alone in the gally, she felt a shadow approaching her and she automatically turned to be shocked by Myungsoo's appearance. 

"Hey." Myungsoo said while wrapping his arm around her waist.

Jiyeon shrugged and gently pushed his arms away. "May I help you, sir?" Jiyeon said.

"I miss... you.. your body." Myungsoo mumbled while leaning his body on Jiyeon's.

His hands then reached out and squeezed her as Jiyeon left off a soft pleasurable moan. She then covered in panic and her eyes were wide in shock. Myungsoo then caressed her soft as his hands roamed infront and slit right up her skirt as his hands were touching on her , on the spot of her . Jiyeon moaned again softly as she shut her eyes and inevitably enjoyed it.

Myungsoo then pecked his lips onto her cheeks while Jiyeon letting off another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter