Intimate

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Intimate Contact

Will you accept me again?

The host sat down on their respective seats while Myungsoo was busy talking to s as Jiyeon approached and sat right across him. She tidied her hair up while the manager came over with her stylist and touched up on her make-up while brushing her hair for a final touch before the cameraman signalled and the camera went on a roll.

The filming started and the host introduced and welcomed the viewers like they used to, lots of laughter, loud and just simply hilarious and interesting. They chatted with themselves while slowly introducing the guests for today's show. They introduced some veteran singers, comedians and actresses. They then introduced INFINITE F, a new subunit under INFINITE and they stated them as flower boys that will melt your heart with their soulful voices.

Myungsoo, being the 'leader and representative' of INFINITE F, introduced himself and the members and introduced their subunit. He described their group being pure flowerboys, and they are out to melt people's heart and to relay messages to their fans and audience. They were ambitious, witty and definitely adorable.

Though Jiyeon knew by nature Myungsoo wasn't as pure as he described to be, she nodded her head. She definitely missed him a lot. Attention was then diverted to Jiyeon next, as the host introduced her and greeted her as the English hottest sensation, Jiyeon. Jiyeon greeted the audience and introduced herself as expected.

"Hello everybody, I am Park Jiyeon, a model under Wonder Works." She greeted.

"Ah, that's too formal of an introduction." The host commented.

The audience and the guests of the show started laughing, including Myungsoo, whom looked at her occasionally along the show. Jiyeon laughed in reply as well. 

"Say something about yourself." The host requested.

Jiyeon bit her lips. "Uh, I guess I am inspiring to be one of the top models in Korea, but though I'm really not good at it yet. So, I'm learning it right now, picking up the ropes and all." She replied.

The host shook their heads in a comic manner. "Well, but according to news around Korea, you were describe as a pure gold from London to Seoul with your y nature, your professional modeling techniques and skills. You were totally praised as Nation's treasure that came all the way from London!" The host exclaimed.

The crowd went wow and clapping for Jiyeon while the guests clapped along for Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded and bowed to the audience and guests in reply as a form of respect while the audience became silent while the hosts moved on to the next topic of the show. They then brought up Myungsoo and Jiyeon's relationship along the show.

"So, Myungsoo-sshi, how and when did you know of Jiyeon's sudden departure for London? How did you react to it? Did you supported her?" The host asked.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon exchanged glances while Myungsoo remained calm and normal as he replied shortly, "Well, she told me over the phone, and she also wanted to accompany her mother back to London, since her parents resides in London as her father works there, so I agreed. Though initially I didn't want it to happen because I would definitely miss her a lot and I wouldn't want her to be separated from me. It was kind of selfish at first, but I thought it would be the best for her to go London and accompany her mother and all." Myungsoo explained.

"However, as she is still in London, we exchanged texts and called each other very often, and we even exchanged snail mails. She also told me about her modeling opportunity. I supported her and she eventually became an outstanding model like she is right now." Myungsoo added on.

Jiyeon nodded her head. Jiyeon then said, "I was really thankful for Myungsoo. For understanding me and all, times were hard in London, being in a foreign country and all." 

"But you two were totally quiet just now before we film this? Is there something hiding between the both of you?" The host asked suddenly.

Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock. Myungsoo, too was caught back by their question. Jiyeon coughed and took the initiative and answered, "Ah, we're really awkward then. We haven't seen each other for awhile. However it's still going good, and we're just busy with our schedules and we're preparing for this show. So... we didn't really talk much.. Haha." 

Jiyeon forced a laughter while the hosts changed the topic soon after.

After the show ended, the hosts and the guests chatted and thanked each other. They played around, talked, chatted, joked around, took pictures with each other all together. Myungsoo was still a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter