Christmas Tape

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Tape

The Juiciest Paparazzi Tape

It was the December of 24th, Christmas Eve in Seoul. City lights were brightly lit up and the snow were piled up along side walks while shiny neon lights were glimmering in the beautiful night. Holly garlands were decked on shop displays and exterior of the shop windows and doors. Festive bells and the carolings could be heard from the inside of Myungsoo's apartment. It was a chilly christmas eve in Seoul, with temperatures hitting sub-zero and Myungsoo was decked up in his heavy sweater and pants with his white socks as he was getting himself ready for christmas as well.

Myungsoo was a er when coming to decorations. He was busy referencing to decorating books that he had gotten from the airport on his way back from a schedule overseas and he was busy reading the book that was titled, "Christmas Decorations 101". He looked back and forth, while fixing his very first christmas tree he had ever decorated for. 

He then went over to the wall and decorated the walls with the garlands he bought right off E-Mart as he passed by before heading towards his apartment from his last schedule. He checked his phone once more before he continued hanging all the garlands over the wall. He lastly placed the mistletoe on the ceiling while clapping his hands together as he looked around. The house was certainly ready for christmas.

He then checked his phone again but there was nothing new. He then sat on his couch lazily until door knobs could be heard on his door. He then stood up and opened up the door to see Jiyeon dressed in black, his favourite colour. His eyes beamed in surprise as he welcomed Jiyeon in.

Jiyeon removed her oversized black scarves and her cap and placed over at the table top as she widened her eyes at the beautiful christmas tree and decorations. Her eyes was shining in surprise and much amazement as she walked over to the christmas tree and examined the tree. She touched the baubles, the bright christmas star and the glossy ornaments and the pines on the tree. Myungsoo then hugged her from behind. 

"Is this decorations for me?" Jiyeon asked.

Myungsoo nodded his head. "Well, I want to celebrate Christmas with you properly and I thought doing all these will liften the christmas spirit." Myungsoo replied. "I hope you like it. Though I think it's pretty horrible." Myungsoo added on.

"Horrible? No, this is amazing. I mean, I rarely decorate my house with christmas trees and decorations. I always want to have one christmas tree and the chance to decorate my house with christmas ornaments. This is really beautiful!" Jiyeon exclaimed while clapping her hands together.

"Glad you like it. If you want, you can always decorate my place. It's your place too anyway." Myungsoo said while passing her a set of keys to his apartment.

Jiyeon stared at Myungsoo blankly. Her jaws were hung wide open in shock as she gladly accepted the keys. "Myungsoo.. T..Thanks. But is this alright with your manager or agency? Will they be mad to find out about us and all these?" Jiyeon asked worriedly.

Myungsoo shook his head while holding onto Jiyeon's hands carefully. "Don't worry, they'll never find out. Even if they do, I make sure they will not hurt you at all." Myungsoo replied.

"Thank you." Jiyeon said while grinning foolishly. Myungsoo then pulled her under the mistletoe. 

"You know what they say about the mistletoe, to kiss someone under the mistletoe." Myungsoo said while Jiyeon nodded her head while Myungsoo leaned his head and kissed her plum, pink lips.

They enjoyed a brief kiss under the mistletoe, and beside the christmas tree as Myungsoo's hands travelled around her, as he picked her up and took her off for an adventure in his bedroom.

 

Jiyeon woke up the next day on Myungsoo's bed, as usual while covered by the blanket. She sat up on the bed while wearing her bra on and her top and her and pants. She then stood up from the bed while rubbing her eyes and walked around Myungsoo's apartment to see Myungsoo left the apartment already. She then took her phone, and read the unread messages. They were sent by Luna, Dara and Myungsoo.

Luna's message read, Luna: Jiyeon, have you read the news or the gossips? Tell me if you read it.

Dara's message read, Dara: Jiyeon, are you dating Infinite's L? You are all over the news site and gossip sites right now! Go check it out!

Myungsoo's message, however on the contrary read, Myungsoo: Hey, I left the apartment already. I got a morning schedule. Sorry for leaving without you being aware but you were sleeping soundly and I couldn't bare to wake you up from your sleep. See you soon babe. I love you.

Jiyeon then checked the news site as her eyes widened. The titles and the numerous of articles revolving Myungsoo and her was in the top lists and picks of the news sites. The news read:

"BREAKING! INFINITE'S L SPOTTED KISSING A WOMAN IN HIS APARTMENT

It was the christmas eve in Seoul, when INFINITE's visual and vocalist, L, was spotted in embrace with a women under the mistletoe beside the christmas tree in his apartment. Photos were taken at the woman who was spotted to enter L's apartment at 10 last night in Apgujeong, Seoul. The two have been rumoured to have been dating for quite a while, though exact identity of the woman was yet to be disclosed and discovered. However, the two have spent the night together in L's apartment and INFINITE's L was spotted exiting his apartment today morning at 6:30 a.m. with a love bite. More photos can be seen below. "

Jiyeon gasped in shock. She then clicked the second trending news which shocked her even further. The second news reported:

"BREAKING! INFINITE'S L IS DATING KOREAN AIR'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter