Senses

The Final Keepers'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apgujeong, Seoul, South Korea

After the flight KE001.

Jiyeon was heading back to her small apartment that was just nearby the airport where it was sponsored by the company. She was living together with some of her roommates that are also cabin crews for Korean Air. Basically, the entire apartment building was reserved for cabin crews of airlines, majorly Korean Air and Asiana Airlines. Jiyeon shared a small 3-bed-room apartment with her 2 other roommates, Dara and Luna. 

Luna and Jiyeon went inside their apartment, carrying their small luggage along as it was a norm for any cabin crew to carry along for work either it is a round-about flight or a stay over flight work. Dara greeted them cheerfully as it was already midnight as they arrived back into their apartment as Dara popped up some heated rice and brought along some side dishes out for them. 

They all had their supper together, chatting and talking about their work, their flight schedules and anything else that girls talks about, including boys and love relationships. Jiyeon then brought up the topic of Myungsoo angrily. She was quite pissed at the fact that Myungsoo was literally trying to flirt with her throughout the flight to Tokyo and she was quite paranoid about it ever since then. 

The two girls listened to her attentively. They had their glowing eyes while clapping for Jiyeon enthusiastically. They then cheered for her and stated that it was a norm for guys to do that. Jiyeon could not believe them as she would never belive someone would try to flirt with her just because she was pretty and they only met that day. Jiyeon was outraged by Myungsoo's behaviour but she would not deny that she actually felt that Myungsoo was attractive. Maybe because he was an idol, but there was something in Myungsoo that made Jiyeon felt a little flustered. 

"He's totally crushing on you." Luna said.

"By the way you said it, it seems that you are his love at his first sight. Well, but he's an idol, he could probably plays around since he got the idol status." Dara commented.

"By the way when's your next flight?" Luna asked.

"Tomorrow." Jiyeon said while sighing.

Luna and Dara gasped and widened their eyes in shock. "To where?" Dara questioned.

"Hong Kong." Jiyeon answered. "Anyway it's also a round about trip. So total of around 8 hours of work." Jiyeon whined before she took a final sip on the americano on her hands.

"That's why you literally run on coffee. Without coffee, you'll collapse due to exhaustion." Dara joked as it spruced up much laughter between the girls as they carried on with the night, having conversations over the table with cups of americano on their hands, drinking and playing games with each other all night.

 

Jiyeon woke up the next morning on her bed, as she stretched her body dreamily and let off a soft yawn before rubbing her eyes and forcing herself to pull herself up from the bed. She had stayed up pretty late yesterday and with the effects of caffine have made her slept less comfortable and much more of a paranoid sleep of trying to sleep. With only a bare minimum of 4 hours of sleep, Jiyeon went and got changed into her attire - Korean Air Uniform and she did her makeup in less than an hour. She then pulled herself into the room and packed her suitcase.

Luna and Dara was still asleep in their respective rooms, with Dara sleeping in a gentle, poise manner while Luna slept messily, with her hair messed up and all over her bed and her legs all spread around the bedsheets. Jiyeon then grabbed the keys and left the house after slipping onto a pair of black high heels.

Jiyeon got into the airport in just less than half an hour after leaving her apartment. She stood near the cabin crew entrance, waiting for the rest of the cabin crews to gather together. 

There was spectaculated of 17 cabin crews on this flight and only 5 of them have arrived, including the in-charge, Boa. Jiyeon's eyes wandered around while waiting patiently as she widened her eyes in shock to see Myungsoo in the airport, check-in counter together with 6 other guys, possibly his group members.

Jiyeon turned her head away in shock while trying to cover herself from being seen by him. 

"Is everything okay?" Boa asked.

Jiyeon turned and nodded her head while rolling her eyes to see Myungsoo still chatting and laughing with his possibly group mates. Jiyeon then excused herself as she walked away to the toilet to refresh herself.

She did not really need to use the toilet. She was practically standing inside the toilet cubicle, rethinking and collecting all her thoughts while mentally preparing to go back outside where hopefully she would not be able to encounter him, that is, Kim Myungsoo. She mustered all the courage and exited the toilet soon after pretending to wash her hands after using the 'toilet'. She gasped even further to see Myungsoo leaning against the wall with his arms crossed as he wore a pair of sunglasses and a black cap over his head.

Jiyeon gulped as Myungsoo did not seemed to see her at all. She then lowered her head, trying to dodge him but she stopped as she almost fell by Myungsoo's leg.

Myungsoo then gripped onto Jiyeon's wrists tightly before Jiyeon could fall as Jiyeon regained her thoughts and gently removed Myungsoo's arms from her. 

"I guess we met again. Today." Myungsoo whispered.

Jiyeon looked at him in disgust. "What are you doing here anyway?" Jiyeon asked.

"I got some overseas schedule." Myungsoo answered.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "I better get going." Jiyeon said but Myungsoo held tightly onto her wrist again, stopping her from moving.

Jiyeon glared at him. "Can we exchange numbers, like I wanna be closer to you. Like friends.." Myungsoo stated.

Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter