Don't Go Near Him

Mission Impossible

 

 

No one’s POV:

 

Lunch

 

You bought your food and looked around, trying to find Jinyoung.

“___!”

You turned around and saw Jinyoung and his friends sitting opposite Block B. You waved at Jinyoung and walked over to their table.

“Annyeonghasaeyo! ____ imnida!” You introduced yourself cheerfully and gave Jinyoung’s friend a 90 degree bow even though you’re holding your food. You greeted them so loudly that Block B turned around and looked at you. Jaehyo didn’t care about you of course.

“HYUNG, ISN’T SHE THE FAIRY?!” Sandeul whispered.

“Yeah!” CNU, Baro and Gongchan said in unison.

“I’ll explain to you guys later.” Jinyoung replied.

“___, please seat.” Jinyoung smiled.

You sat on the chair and looked at Jinyoung, as if telling him “I don’t know them.”

“Oh! Let me introduce, this is Sandeul, Baro, Gongchan and CNU. We are B1A4. B1A4 are also one of the kingka in school. We only have 5 students.” Jinyoung explained to you.

“Oh! Same as Block B! Kekeke! Hmm, can I call all of you oppa?” You laughed.

“Sure! Now I have someone younger than me!” Gongchan teased.

The rest of them just nodded their head and smiled.

“Jinyoung oppa,” You called out while taking a bite of your burger.

Jinyoung heart melted. It has been so long since you called him “Oppa”.

“Oppa?” You shook Jinyoung a little.

“Ah? Er, neh?”

“You're going to help me on my mission right?”

“Neh… Why?”

“Why aren't you sitting with Block B? It will be hard for me to befriend Jaehyo like this...” You looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Their table does not have enough space... We will sit with them tomorrow alright?"

"Neh~" You replied.

“What are you having after this?”

“History!~” You beamed.

“Same here. After this we will go to the locker area and get our books alright?”

“Neh!”

You looked at Jaehyo but he didn’t notice.

 

Block B’s table

 

“Jaehyo, what did ___ told you just now? Why do you look so angry?” U-Kwon asked.

“She’s crazy. Don’t care about her.”

“Haiii…” Zico sighed.

 

After Lunch

 The both of you were at the locker area taking your history book when Block B walked past the both of you.

“Jaehyo-sshi!” You were about to follow him when Jinyoung spoke.

“Erm, ____, can you help me carry these books for a while? My shoelaces came off.” You took the book without any hesitation.

Jinyoung pretended to tie his shoelace and stood up only when Block B was gone.

“Aigoo, they’re gone…” You looked down on Jinyoung’s shoes.

“All your fault shoelace! Hmph!” Jinyoung laughed at your cuteness and the both of you went for History class.

 

After School

 

Jinyoung told B1A4 about what he heard at the rooftop and told them what he intend to do.

“So… ____’s mission now is to make Jaehyo fall in love with her?” CNU questioned.

“Yes…but, I’m not gonna let that happen. I’m gonna make ____ love me like last time and forget her mission. As long as I don’t say “I love you to her, she will not disappear.” Jinyoung said with confidence and took a sip of his coffee.

 

It was because of you, Jinyoung changed. Before you appear, Jinyoung was like Jaehyo, cold and mean. After you appear, Jinyoung personality changed 360 degrees.

He felt bad for saying “I love you” to you because this was the reason why you had to leave this place and go back to where you belong. Now that you’re back, he’s going to cherish you more than ever.

 

Your POV:

Didn’t  get the chance to befriend Jaehyo-sshi today. Sigh, shall try again tomorrow…

Eh? Isn’t that Block B? Where’s Jaehyo? OH! HE’S THERE!

“JAEHYO-SSHI!” I shouted.

Jaehyo didn’t hear me.

 

No one’s POV:

Jinyoung heard your voice and turned around.  

“Yah, help me. Push me when ___ comes here.” Jinyoung adjusted his collar.

“Why?” Baro asked.

“Just do it!” Jinyoung felt a little annoyed.

You ran past B1A4 when suddenly you felt something wet and warm on your back. You turned around and you saw Jinyoung with his fake surprised face.

“Omo are you okay?” Jinyoung asked you while taking tissue paper and wipe your back.

“N-Neh. I’ll go to the ladies. I’m okay.” You smiled and walked to the bathroom.

“YES!” Jinyoung high-fived Baro.

“Why did you spill coffee on ____?” Sandeul asked.

“I did that so she cannot go near Jaehyo.” Jinyoung explained.

The others shook their heads.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you've enjoyed :D What will happen in the next chapter? :O ;) Guess~!

 

-Chelseaaalovve