Sweet Surprise

Mission Impossible

 

Your POV:

It’s been about a month since I started this mission…

It’s near the end of autumn and winter is next. Time passed really fast…

I love Jaehyo and I love Jinyoung too… It’s really hard to decide… I don’t know who I truly love…

 

No one’s POV:

“What were you think about?” Jaehyo tilted his head to the side.

“Nothing.” You fake smiled.

“Are you sure?” Jaehyo voice became serious.

“Neh~” You smiled.

“Alright, let’s go shopping~!” Both of you walked out of the house hand in hand.

 

The both of you went shopping and bought lots of things. 

While shopping, a lot of things were going through in Jaehyo’s mind. He was brainstorming on something important.

 

“___-ah, stay here alright? I’ll go get something.”

“Kayyy...” You were exhausted after shopping for a whole day.

 

After a few minutes, you saw Jaehyo walking out of the shop with lots of things in his hands.

 

“What’s that?” You asked.

“You’ll know later.” Jaehyo smiled.

 

The both of you continued walking.

 

Without knowing, the both of you stopped in front of a park. A park where you’ve never been to before but you have a feeling. That feeling felt as if you’ve been here with someone before.

“Blindfold yourself.” Jaehyo said as he took out a handkerchief from his pocket.

You didn’t bother to ask Jaehyo why because that familiar feeling hasn’t fade.

You blindfolded yourself and sat on the bench quietly.

You could feel the surrounding getting warmer and warmer.

“Oppa… Why is it so warm?”

“Err, you’ll know later.”

“Okayyy….”

After awhile, Jaehyo walked towards you, held your hands and brought you into the park.

“Now, you stand here. When I call your name, take off the handkerchief. Alright?” Jaehyo patted your shoulder before walking away.

“Neh.”

 

 

“____!”

You slowly took off your handkerchief.

You look around and there’s a heart shape made up of candles in the middle.

“Oppa! Where are you?!” You were getting worried.

“I’m here!” Jaehyo shouted.

You looked around but you couldn’t see him because the brightness of the candles blocked your vision.

Jaehyo took a candle out of his pocket and lit it up.

“Now you see me?!”  He shouted again.

“Y-Yes!” You were stuttering because you saw him holding a lot of roses in his hands.

“Oppa! Why are you standing so far?!”

“Look at the ground!” You looked down at the ground but you see nothing. You looked up and stared at him.

“We are 100 steps away from each other. If you want to be with me, walk 50 steps and stop in there.” Jaehyo pointed at the heart that was made out of candles.

“If you want to be with … then, stay where you are. Today, I want to know your true feelings.”

You smiled and took your first step.

“Pabo! Until now, you still don’t know who I love?!”

You kept walking until you reached the heart.

Jaehyo’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

Instead of walking 50 steps too, he ran towards you and hugged you tightly.

He knelt down and held the roses in front of him.

“I know I’m one day late but… Will you be my girlfriend?” Jaehyo asked bravely.

“What do you think?” You laughed.

“You’re not going to reject me aren’t you?”

You took the roses from his hands and pulled him up.

Jaehyo stared at you and blinked his eyes.

You gave him a sweet kiss and smiled.

“I love-“ Before Jaehyo could finish his sentence, you shouted.

“ANIYAAA!”

“Huh?”

“I love you, oppa.”

Jaehyo smiled and blushed.

“I knew you wouldn’t reject me that’s why I bought a cake to celebrate.”

You stared at him and thought *How in the world someone like you would be so innocent and cute?*

You wiped off his sweat with the handkerchief he used to blindfold you.

“Oppa, kamsahamnida…”

“As long as it’s for you, everything is worth it.” Jaehyo smiled and opened the box and revealed the beautiful cake.

He poke his finger into the cake and wiped the cream onto your nose.

“Yah!” You took some cream and chased Jaehyo around the park.

“Ahhh, let’s stop alright? I’m very tired.” Jaehyo said.

“Okay, let’s eat.”

Jaehyo was about to sit on the bench when you wiped the cream onto his cheeks.

You hid behind the tree and laughed.

“Are you sure you didn’t have a girlfriend before? Where did you learn all these from?”

“Neh, I don’t have a girlfriend before. I learned from the TV.”

You laughed and sat down on the bench and stuffed a piece of cake into your mouth.

“Do you always come here? Who do you come with?”

“Yeah. I used to come here with Jinyoung…”

You looked at Jaehyo and frowned.

“Oppa, mianhamnida.”

“It’s not your fault...Let’s eat the cake alright? We should be happy.”