A Different ____

Mission Impossible

 

No one’s POV:

You were having Maths lesson and you can’t stop looking at the clock because after your class it will be lunchtime and you can’t wait to eat with Block B and B1A4.

The bell rang and you were jumping up and down in your seat. The other nerds/students in your class stared at you weirdly.

You skipped out of your class and went to find B1A4.

You stopped in front of their class and you saw Jinyoung talking to Gongchan and others.

You were about to walk into their class. Suddenly, you couldn’t move your body. You couldn’t hear anything and you couldn’t speak at all. After a while, you out.

*THUMP!*

“What was that?” Jinyoung asked the others.

“I don’t know. It seems like it came from the front door.” Baro said.

“What are you all doing? Go and take a look!” Sandeul pushed Jinyoung and ran out of the classroom.

B1A4 walked to the front door and found you lying on the floor.

“___!” Jinyoung shouted and ran towards you and shook your shoulder.

“CNU, inform a teacher. I’ll bring ___ to the sickbay!” Jinyoung carried you up gently and brought you to the sickbay.

He put you down on the bed as gently as he could and waited for the nurse to come.

He went to take a wet cloth and wiped your face. 

 

 

“JAEHYO!” Sandeul shouted from afar.

Jaehyo turned around and stared at Sandeul whom was panting and trying to catch his breath.

“___, fain-ted. *breathes in and out* she’s at the sickbay with Jinyoung.”

Once Jaehyo heard your name and Jinyoung's name, he knew he had to be there as fast as he could because he don't know what Jinyoung might do to you.

 

 

While Jinyoung wipe your face, he admired your beautiful face. Your closed eyes, your long eyelashes, your rosy cheeks and most of all, your sweet pink lips.

*___-ah, it’s been so long… Sorry…* Jinyoung leaned in and was about to kiss you when he heard footsteps. He immediately back away.

He turned around and saw Jaehyo standing there looking at him, shocked.

 

“Where’s the young lady that fainted?” A nurse that just came asked Jaehyo.

“She’s there. Why are you so late?” Jaehyo pointed to you.

“Ehem, I’m busy. Will the 2 of you please go out?”

Jinyoung stood up and stared at you before leaving the sickbay.

 

 

“Jinyoung…”

Jinyoung looked at Jaehyo.

“I thought you’ve given up?”

“I didn’t say I gave up. I just asked you to treat her nicely. I’ll never give up. I know one day, she will come back to me.”

“What if she likes someone else? What would you do?”

“All I’m trying to do is to get her back. If she found her partner, I will leave her alone.” Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

 

In The Sickbay

 

Your eyes fluttered open and you came face to face with a beautiful nurse.

“How are you feeling right now?” The nurse asked and gave you a sweet smile.

“My head hurts a little…” You rubbed your head.

“It’s okay. Drink this and you will feel better.” The nurse handed you a cup of sweet drink. You thought of B1A4 and Block B.

You took it and drank it all in one gulp.

“Thank you!” You smiled and quickly left the sickbay.

 

You were walking around when you saw Jaehyo and Jinyoung standing in the middle of the garden.

“Oppa!” You shouted and both of them turned around.

“Are you okay?” Jinyoung asked.

“Neh. I’m feeling better.” You smiled.

“Shall we go out later after school?” Jinyoung asked.

“Sure!” You beamed.

 

*What’s wrong with her?* Jaehyo thought.

 

“I almost forgotten! It’s lunchtime! Let’s go and eat!” You held Jinyoung’s hands and skipped to the canteen.

*What happened?* Jinyoung thought.

*Did she forgot about her mission?* Jinyoung and Jaehyo thought. Jaehyo stood there and stared into space. You turned around. "Oppa! What are you doing there? Let's go! Others are waiting for us!"

 

Everything begins from here.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late late late update >< I had a foodfair yesterday and I had to prepare lots of things >< Really sorry guys! >< Short chapter here because the next chapter might be very long. :D 

- ChelseaaaLovve