His Diary

Mission Impossible

 

 

No one’s POV:

 

You were sleeping halfway when suddenly, you felt someone breathing right in your face.

You lazily opened your eyes and to your surprise, you saw Jaehyo’s face right in front of you.

You gasped and Jaehyo opened his eyes.

“Good morning! I was about to give you a morning kiss.” He beamed.

He quickly gave you a kiss and got off your bed.

“I made breakfast!”

*Hmm, it must be delicious!* You thought.

You went to the washroom to wash up and went to the kitchen.

 

You were so shocked that you couldn’t close your mouth.

Burnt sausages, burnt toast bread and sunny side-up that was torn into many pieces.

Pots and pans all lying on the floor and the whole kitchen is in a mess.

“Hehehe… It’s my first time cooking…” Jaehyo sheepishly scratched his head.

“Aigoo, clear up the mess, I’ll cook breakfast for you instead!”  You were quite angry as you don’t like messy and dirty place.

After eating breakfast the both of you sat on the couch hand in hand.

“Today’s Sunday, what should we do?” Jaehyo asked.

“Let’s go to your house. You need to change your clothes.”

“Are you sure my house?”

“Yeah. Why? You’ve been wearing your school uniform since yesterday.”

“Because you didn’t give me any clothes to change!” Jaehyo pouted.

You changed into a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and pulled Jaehyo out of your house.

After a half an hour bus ride, you arrived at Jaehyo’s house.

Jaehyo took out the key from his pocket and hesitated. You knew something wasn’t right.

“Is… your house messy?” You asked.

“Yes…” Jaehyo looked at the ground.

You snatched the key from him and opened the door.

You peek into the house and was shock. You saw pictures of you all over the wall and the house was neat and it wasn’t messy at all.

You walked into the house with your mouth wide open.

“See, this is why I don’t want you to come to my house.” Jaehyo frowned.

“When did you take all these pictures?” You asked while touching the pictures on the walls.

“I took them secretly.” He smiled.

“Alright, treat this as your house. I shall go and bathe.” He said before walking into the bathroom with a towel.

*Let’s go to his bedroom!* You thought.

You walked up the stairs slowly and opened the door that says Jaehyo’s room.

You walked into the room and saw a book on the study table. You took it and sat on the bed. You slowly flipped open the book and started reading the contents.

 

 

“Dear Diary,

Today, I saved ___ from a bunch of guys. After that, I brought her to the doctor because she injured her wrist and hand. After that, I bought her  ice-cream. I didn’t know she liked vanilla ice-cream. I ordered the same thing. I’m only eating vanilla ice-cream because she liked it. She asked me if I liked vanilla, I replied that I was lazy to order properly. It was a stupid and retarded answer but whatever, I’m too timid to tell her the real reason…”

 

So this is why he ate vanilla ice-cream!

 

 

 

 

“OH ! I FORGOTTEN SOMETHING! She’s a fairy! How can I like a fairy?! Aish! PABO! NOOOOOO! I CANNOT LIKE HER! ARGHHHH!

 

Pabo Jaehyo.”

 

SO THIS IS WHY HE AVIODED ME!

 

You turned the page and looked at the date. *That’s the day we went to the theme park.*

 

“Dear diary,

Today, I went to the theme park with ___. At first, U-Kwon wanted to watch movies with ___, but I stopped him by telling ___ that she forgot she’s going out with me. She knew what I was trying to tell her so she rejected U-Kwon and went to the theme park with me.

I was afraid of heights but I still went on the ship with ___. She enjoyed it a lot.

After that, we went to the haunted house. ___ was sooo scared. She looked really cute!

We spent the rest of the day riding the rides and we ate dinner at a nearby restaurant.

I decided to walk her home as it is very dangerous for a pretty girl like her to go home.

When we reached her house, it started to rain. It was a HEAVY RAIN. She asked me to sleepover at her house instead.

She lived alone and her house was very neat and tidy. Completely different from mine. I guess I need to keep my house clean and tidy so that next time when she comes over, she’ll be impressed! Hahaha!”

Kekeke, now I know why is his house so clean and tidy!

You turned the page over and you saw the whole page filled with heart shapes.

“We talked for awhile and she fell asleep. I couldn’t control myself. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her lips. Her lips were so soft. I gave my first kiss to her. Actually, I didn’t have a girlfriend before. The others thought Minyoung was my girlfriend but she’s actually my cousin. I couldn’t be bothered to explain to them.

After that, I closed my eyes and was about to sleep when I suddenly felt something warm and soft on my lips and I heard someone saying “….kissing……sweet…..kissing…..sweeter….thank you….oppa….”

I’m not sure if ___ said that but that’s all I heard before drifting off to wonderland.”

You closed the book and stared at the book.

“Pabo, it’s because I kissed you that’s why you felt something warm and soft on your lips!” You smiled.

Suddenly, you felt someone standing in front of you. Before you could look up, you were being pushed down.

Jaehyo pinned you onto the bed.

“W-w-when did you come in?!”

“When you were reading the second entry of my diary.” Jaehyo smiled.

You looked at him and he was topless. He had a towel wrapped around his waist to his legs.

He leaned in and kissed you.

You close your eyes and slowly kissed him back.

It lasted for a few minutes.

Suddenly, Jaehyo pulled back.

You thought he was going to do something bad to you but he stood up and took his clothes from the closet and went to the toilet to change.

*PHEW! I thought he was going to me or something.*

After a few minutes, he came out of the bathroom with a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

“Are you done? Why are you still lying in that position? Shall we go now?” Jaehyo asked while adjusting his shirt.

You looked in the mirror and you saw how you were lying.

Legs and arms wide open.

You immediately shot up and blushed.

“Thank god you’re with me. If I were other guys, they would have done something bad to you.”

“Yah! It’s because you pinned me on the bed.” You showed some angry aegyo.

“Kekeke, I did that on purpose because I want you to have wrong thoughts! Hehehe!” Jaehyo laughed.

“OPPA!!!!” You chased Jaehyo around the house.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------